Selena Gomez Disses Justin Bieber On Chelsea Lately

Thu, March 21, 2013 11:56pm EDT by 46 Comments
Chelsea Lately Selena Gomez Diss
Courtesy of E!, FameFlynet

Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens have been busy making the late night talk-show rounds in support of their new racy film ‘Spring Breakers.’ Chelsea Handler didn’t hold back when asking the girls some ultra personal and embarrassing questions. Read on for all the details.

Spring Breakers co-stars Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens were guests on Chelsea Lately last night, March 21, and one thing’s for sure Chelsea Handler wasn’t afraid to ask the difficult questions!

Selena and Vanessa revealed that they both had to audition for their roles in Spring Breakers.

Chelsea then asked Selena why she was such a Hooters fan–a restaurant Selena and Justin used to go to  together all the time–and Selena replied, “My dad wanted me to be a boy!”

When asked if she was enjoying being single, Selena replied, “I really am!” Is that a major diss to Justin, or what?

On March 21, Vanessa posted a sexy pic of herself with Selena and Chelsea’s sidekick Chuy on her Facebook page and wrote ,“You know you’ve made it when ur next to Chuy ;) Chelsea Lately was so fun hehe. Tune in tonight!”

Meanwhile, Selena tweeted a bunch about Spring Breakers which opens today, March 22.

Selena & Vanessa Make The Late Night Show Rounds

In a recent interview with Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Vanessa revealed that she had major anxiety filming the threesome sex scene with Ashley Benson and James Franco in Spring Breakers.

“It was like the weirdest thing ever; I mean I think just as an actor in general that’s such an uncomfortable thing to do. We were like, ‘This is gonna be fine, right?’ We were giving ourselves so much anxiety that we were so much more nervous by the time we actually got to set. It was just bad.”

On Late Night With David Letterman, Selena even went so far as to diss Justin Bieber.

During the interview, Dave joked that the last time he had Justin on his show he made him cry. Selena quickly responded, “Well, then, that makes two of us.”

Do You Think Selena Dissed Justin?

Do YOU HollywoodLifers think Selena dissed Justin once again? Is it time Selena stop dissing Justin?

WATCH: Chelsea, Selena, or Vanessa…Who knows the most about rap music?

More Selena & Vanessa Late Night Show news

1. Vanessa Hudgens: ‘Spring Breakers’ Threesome Caused ‘Anxiety’
  2. Selena Gomez’s David Letterman Diss To Justin Bieber Needs To Be Her Last
  3. Selena Gomez’s Duet With Jimmy Fallon — Mocking Justin Bieber?

Code

Posted at 4:53 PM on April 1, 2013

Wow, the creator of this article is either an idiot or a child.

Selena responded, “I really am”. No that is not a major diss. Are you retarded?

Selenator number 1!!!!

Posted at 7:19 PM on March 25, 2013

JUSTIN IS NOT OVER SELENA r u kidding??? He fell apart the second Selena left him and HE’S the one unable to move on! Selena’s the one who’s been partying and hanging out with her friends and keeping herself busy and making dance videos and posting twitter pics to hint to Justin that it’s definitely over. Meanwhile what has Justin done? Attacked a paparazzi, got booed on stage for being over an hour late, and cancelled a concert for God know what reason. Wow….Justin looks soooo happy.

Lisa

Posted at 4:58 PM on March 26, 2013

GO SELENA! GET RID OF THAT CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

interesting

Posted at 4:07 PM on March 28, 2013

HE DOESN’T NEED HER WHEN A WORLD FULL OF HOT GIRLS WOULD GLADLY DATE HIM

destiny love

Posted at 1:04 PM on March 23, 2013

selena should go somewhere. she’s knows that she’s just mad cause justin is over her but she can’t go and get over him.

Believe12Bieber

Posted at 12:37 AM on March 24, 2013

@destiny love That’s True She Still Can’t Get Over him So she Wants to Piss Him Off by Dissing HIM

BLUEJAYSGIRLFRIEND

Posted at 8:00 AM on March 23, 2013

Do not pay any attention to Bobbysknight and bondurantguys they my family then tend to lie a lot But Bondurantguy is a lawyer but he may have a police officer watching then comments A little warning. and my brother bobbysknight I want to destroy but can’t He got caught once with my boyfriend and once with me with the same girl I could of kill him the second time. We all are Justin bieber fans now. Yes we are rich.

aileen

Posted at 12:46 AM on March 23, 2013

Selena u will always be beautiful no matter what!!

aileen

Posted at 12:46 AM on March 23, 2013

Selena u will always be beautiful no matter what!

Hope for Jelena ♥ (@love_selena_sel)

Posted at 7:06 PM on March 22, 2013

Gosh leave Justin and Selena alone.
Give them some space.

truth teller

Posted at 1:21 PM on March 22, 2013

1. That’s not a diss at all.. 2. I think selena have realised her mistake from the letterman show, now i just hope you beliebers forgive her for her action.

Bobbysknight

Posted at 7:20 AM on March 23, 2013

She needs to say sorry she hasn’t yet and that not adults to do if she does then I and my family will follower her back but as long as she doesn’t then no follower.

kalenahf

Posted at 12:04 PM on March 22, 2013

my roomate’s aunt makes $74/hour on the internet. She has been without a job for seven months but last month her check was $18039 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on  Ask25.c­om

AOKALANI

Posted at 11:45 AM on March 22, 2013

JUST HOPE SELENA LEARNED HER LESSON NOT TO DISS JUSTIN ANYMORE ON TV. THATS SO RUDE AND STUPID OF HER TO DO THAT. WHO DOES THAT.

Megan

Posted at 11:54 AM on March 22, 2013

Right? I’m really disappointed in the things she has said & how she’s acting.. It’s weird how it went from ‘adoring’ each other to talking trash.. But the sad part is, they can say what they want about his behavior, He has yet to bad mouth her or make her look bad.. He is the one that seemed to genuinely care in their relationship. Poor thing.

AOKALANI

Posted at 11:42 AM on March 22, 2013

AT LEAST SELENA DIDN’T DISS JUSTIN ON THE CHELSA HANDLER SHOW.

Bobbysknight

Posted at 7:24 AM on March 23, 2013

They talk about the late show with David Letterman that why Megan is talking about. The more she dissed him the more that they are going to get back together most likely give three to four months and I would be shock.

chigotoday

Posted at 11:34 AM on March 22, 2013

The media will always try to screw things up. Ha!

muhmmadranadsf753

Posted at 11:21 AM on March 22, 2013

before I saw the draft ov $6978, I have faith that…my… father in law had been actualey making money part-time from there computar.. there friends cousin has been doing this for under seventeen months and as of now cleard the debts on their house and bought a great Chevrolet. this is where I went, ……… BIT40. ℂOm

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 10:50 AM on March 22, 2013

I don’t think that was a diss although she did diss him on Letterman for sure. If she does continue to put him down, she will lose more fans of his that supported her also. He will be remembered years from now and she will be known as just another pretty face from Disney.

cobaycedostrasbourgandeurope

Posted at 10:14 AM on March 22, 2013

Humanitarian ad to planet earth                                        —————————–

why do people help me? why not intervene? why have a heart of stone? why the poison and venom flowing your heart? what to do? I take life? and do that?

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 9:57 AM on March 22, 2013

SELENA YOU ARE LOWERING YOURSELF TO DO CRAP MOVIES LIKE THIS???????? WHAT DOES THIS MOVIE AND YOUR LATEST ATTITUDE SAY ABOUT YOU??????????? WISE UP LITTLE GIRL BEFORE IT IS TO LATE!!!!!!!!! YOUR ACTIONS NOW WILL PREDICT YOUR FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS CALLED CARMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelsey

Posted at 10:34 AM on March 22, 2013

Agree totally agree

Sierra

Posted at 1:33 AM on April 4, 2013

I believe you mean “karma.” And either way, she would have filmed this movie whilst they were still together. Therefore, she is not “lowering herself” because of the breakup between her and Justin, she is merely trying to get away from the Disney scene. And, let’s face it, once you see her in a movie like this, that just so happens to have a sex scene in it, you’ll never think of her as the “Disney kid.” You’ll think of her differently. Which is exactly what she’s hoping for. She could have gone for a more subdued role, but she most likely wanted to challenge herself, press her limits and overcome her boundaries.

Kk

Posted at 9:51 AM on March 22, 2013

Okay, selena has gone from being good to being a cheap girl, she wont remain famous for a long time doing movies the way she is

me

Posted at 3:19 PM on March 28, 2013

totally agree

haters hate but no mean comments

Posted at 9:23 AM on March 22, 2013

@Bondurantguy which company told you that cause there are other companies who r dying to get her in don’t know which but i am just saying don’t butt in her business cause you son’t know what justin did to make selena feel that way cause selena had always forgiven justin ut to look at now maybe it is for the best until they figure out what they want

Bondurantguy

Posted at 7:39 AM on March 23, 2013

paremount was one of them but they drop it I think two days ago. I call them and said they had one but the script didn’t match want the person said it was. The other one I think it was a lie from the person. I had two people that told me two different movies but one guy a trust with my life because it my brother and the other guys I do not trust as far as I can throw him. He a idiot lawyer doesn’t know how to do a job I hire him for a Job defending some one the He show up three hours late to the court date. So I fired him but I am still friends with him. Plus he stolen my love from me. My brother was the paremount one He rep for them. they said it would of broke copy writes law that all they said to me so the drop it from their plans.

Bondurantguy

Posted at 7:46 AM on March 23, 2013

I do not think now it was true I have no clue honestly. Lawyers can drive you nuts sometime I work with the DA in the US handle most felony case for them. I will talk to them today and they were off yesturday and dunk I had to drive them home so I do not think they were tell the truth. Remember that next time or if you ever drink.

MaryDtn9

Posted at 9:01 AM on March 22, 2013

SG will fade from the Hollywood scene in a few years. Without talking about JB or that B movie there is nothing there.

Bobbysknight

Posted at 8:31 AM on March 22, 2013

Selena Fans One thing to Say now Your star now have the to deal with the pressure of being on every gossip site and Good luck to her and let’s see what happens to her now.

bg

Posted at 12:29 PM on March 22, 2013

@bobbysknight what are you talking about? Selena has had to deal with that since 2007!

Bondurantguy

Posted at 7:54 AM on March 23, 2013

What my son was trying to say Yes she did but not this way. Did she ever dissed her other ex-boyfriends no Think about it. That what he was trying to say. He like to yak. Do not pay any attention to him. He gets in trouble a lot trust me his sister watches him and lets just said he got caught getting down and dirty. her boyfriend caught him she was with me in cal when she call her boyfriend to check to see if he was ok He was but He was in deep do do. He Bluejays on hear and she is Bluejaysgirlfriend on hear

Bondurantguy

Posted at 8:23 AM on March 22, 2013

I live in Los Angles and A lot of film companies. Have told me that right now until she learns to say sorry she made not get any more film offers. They have said, It was a major mistake by her part to dissed Justin Bieber. Not a very good move if she wants adult movie Job. They say because they want a person that adult not a little girl saying that she is adult. They say she better get used to doing independent films as of right now. That what she only going to get Until she learns to grows up they said. She had one offer but now they have took it off the table after dissing him on the late show with David Letterman. They want people who act grown up and not some teenager who doesn’t. Sorry Selena but You may Just have screw up what you were trying to get rid of in spring breaker not any more in a lot of the film maker eyes. They said, ” Who ever either decide to go after Justin bieber or who ever he decide to go after could be a have a leading role with in the following months. He got a lot of girls to chose from Kendall Jenner not to mention her sister and Then He was seen with the the Olsen twins Mary Kate and Ashley after his first split with Selena Gomez. So could he be The one for Mary Kate Olsen. He does have his choices but I think it will be one of the Olsen twins they seem to be admiring him.. He does say He watches full house but doesn’t get it when he not to busy with his work. Look she a designer and he is a designer to would that be perfect for him and her. Then He always can ask for her advice on his designs. She will be loving it.

bg

Posted at 12:34 PM on March 22, 2013

I’m sorry but did you know that Selena already has and 6 or 7 more movies coming out this year and next year. You are such a liar. You talk like your 9 years old

lisaja

Posted at 2:00 PM on March 22, 2013

Um. She is not the only person in Hollywood to ever “diss” someone. Come on studios love that crap…there is no morals about that. Music industry makes most of their money off people going back and forth and Justin is not a heavy hitter in the film world so, i doubt everyone is waiting on a public apology to put her in a film. Even if they did say that, you act like indie films end a career, in her position they make the career. She has to prove she has talent, indie route is the best way for her to go so, with your logic it isnt affecting her in anyway.

Bondurantguy

Posted at 7:41 AM on March 23, 2013

Hey I am the one who say that I was with a bunch of lawyers you know how they are/

Numa subba

Posted at 8:11 AM on March 22, 2013

This holywod life canot run without just and sel or what this news is realy disguisting

tiki

Posted at 8:10 AM on March 22, 2013

how is that even remotely a diss? is she suppose to be miserable crying into her pillow? she’s enjoying life, ooo ouch justin soo a direct hit? wtf? good for her for being single and happy!

me

Posted at 3:24 PM on March 28, 2013

that specifically wasn’t a diss i just think they used the headline to talk about the other things she has said/done to diss justin bieber, for example, the thing she said on david letterman, and the dance video she posted with the lyrics of “your boyfriend’s such a douchebag, everybody knows”. I mean i know that it doesn’t directly mention justin bieber but her best friend who danced with her in the video tweeted “we all dedicated that to someone ;)” I dont actually think she is that happy being single bc she is doing the ABSOLUTE most to trash justin bieber, meaning she probably isnt over the breakup.

Jesse

Posted at 6:59 AM on March 22, 2013

How is that a diss to Justin Bieber? Seriously, you people will do anything to make a story these days.

Bobbysknight

Posted at 8:28 AM on March 22, 2013

Well Selena fans All I got say now she has dissed Justin bieber welcome to the club get used to it. Now most likely Their going to write more and more stories about her better get used to it after a while you will get sick of it and maybe then you will want them back together to end it.

Anna S.

Posted at 6:59 AM on March 22, 2013

thts not a diss!!! did u expect her to say tht she wasn’t fine at all aftr her break up?!?! and in many interviews she’s said tht her dad always wanted her to b a boy! get ur facts straight hl