Rihanna Releases ‘Pour It Up’ Remix — Listen

Wed, March 20, 2013 3:56pm EST by 9 Comments
Rihanna Pour It Up Remix
SplashNews, Courtesy of Facebook

Kimberly

Posted at 6:49 PM on March 22, 2013

@kiki….you hate Rihanna….no that’s not it your on every single article about her talking bs you are jealous of her, a secret fan, and a stalker…..grow the phuck up!

Until lify boats oooyea

Posted at 2:05 PM on March 21, 2013

Nice remix and I don’t think this is the officially remix to her song. Many more artist gonna put their own remix Verison on her song

Until lify boats oooyea

Posted at 2:02 PM on March 21, 2013

It would be nice if she did a remix music video them rapper but I knew she would have a remix or jezzy and Rick Ross n ti decide to put their own Verison on Rihanna song pour it up

LOOK

Posted at 4:19 AM on March 21, 2013

BTW I love the remix and I cant wait for the video…

LOOK

Posted at 4:18 AM on March 21, 2013

Rihanna is on the top of her game, she and Chris are making all the money this year so they will be sitting pretty when she take that year off to get married and have their baby lol………..

Kiki

Posted at 9:43 PM on March 20, 2013

Hey Sandra what a way,how you know all the slang words for such an ole spinster looooooooool

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:10 PM on March 20, 2013

@KIKI
I keep telling you I am not an old spinster!!! So stay believing what you want, I guess you believe my name is Sandra Duncan as well?? LMAO #DELUSIONAL MUCH What happened you don’t like the remix??

Kiki

Posted at 12:52 PM on March 21, 2013

@Hey Sandra i actually do like this record,but still hate Riri lol

sandra duncan

Posted at 5:50 PM on March 20, 2013

This remix is SIIIIIICCCCKKKK!!!! RIH stays #WINNING!!!!! Got to LOVE my FAVE!!!!! POUR IT UP RIH!!!