Holly Madison’s Baby Weight — She Plans To Drop 40 Pounds In 6 Weeks

Wed, March 20, 2013 4:55pm EDT by 8 Comments
Holly Madison Baby Weight
SplashNews

As a former Playboy model, Holly is known for her hot body — and just two weeks after welcoming daughter Rainbow, the health-conscious new mom reveals she plans to drop all of her baby weight in less than two months! Is that too fast?

Holly Madison, 33, has been spending all her free time with her new baby girl Rainbow Aurora, 2 weeks, and her boyfriend Pasquale Rotella, 38. But now that the baby is here, the former Girls Next Door has big plans for her post-pregnancy body!

Holly Madison’s Diet & Exercise Plan To Lose That Baby Weight

While pregnant, eating healthy was Holly’s main priority. But after a couple of weeks, the health-conscious mom is eager to get back to working out and into her famous bikini bod!

“We’re putting a gym in our house, so I’ll be doing yoga, Pilates, and cardio,” Holly tells In Touch. She plans to go back to a super-healthy diet, and eat mainly green smoothies, coconut yogurt, teas and vegetable stews. The former Playboy model gained 40 pounds while pregnant, but expects to be back down to 110 pounds in no time!

Why the rush? Holly wants to be fit just in case she has to do another Vegas show! While some Hollywood moms prefer plastic surgery, Holly does not. “I want to have more kids,” she told InTouch magazine. “Maybe when I’m done, that will make sense.”

Holly Madison’s Labor & Delivery Experience

All mothers probably hope that delivering their first baby will go smoothly like Holly’s experience. Giving birth for the new mom was easier then she thought!

“I had an epidural, so it was fun! She made it easy on me. It was crazy when she came out, though – she was dark and covered in blood. It looked like she’d made a zombie escape!”

It seems as if Holly has motherhood already down to a T! But tell us what YOU think HollywoodLifers? Will Holly loose all of her baby weight in only 6 weeks? Is that too fast? Let us know in the  comments below!

InTouch Weekly

– Yakira Young

More Holly Madison News:

1. Holly Madison Defends Baby Rainbow Aurora’s Unique Name
  2. Holly Madison’s Baby Girl’s Unique Name Revealed
  3. Holly Madison Welcomes Baby Girl — Congrats

dulceanahi

Posted at 8:25 PM on April 12, 2013

thats not alot of fat she has to burn in 6 weeks my sis was fater and she went back to her regular body of 110 pounds so yeah its possible she can burn them in less then 6 weeks

fitinthemiddle

Posted at 6:30 AM on April 7, 2013

if I have a body like holly’s I would definitely want to go back to that as soon as I can too after giving birth! Such a wonderful body, it will be such a waste not to work it out again. Go go go Holly!!

liz

Posted at 8:36 PM on March 21, 2013

she just gain like 10 pounds i will say and the rest was her pregnancy weight so 6 weeks to loose ten pounds aint bad at all she got plenty of time.

Denise Martin

Posted at 10:13 AM on March 21, 2013

Good for you Holly – finally a celebrity wanting to flaunt a healthy life. No she doesn’t need miracle gun. She has to feed her body so she can nurse her new daughter and be healthy herself. I am so excited to watch Holly set this wonderful example publicly. Two thumbs way up Holly!!!!!!

Jessica Howard

Posted at 9:07 AM on March 21, 2013

How about simply getting on all natural weight loss chewing gum Tonify – fat burning chewing gum? It works wonderful for us…….

halezaidi

Posted at 8:23 PM on March 20, 2013

my co-worker’s aunt makes $62 an hour on the laptop. She has been fired from work for eight months but last month her income was $16289 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on  Ask25.c­om

Someone

Posted at 6:33 PM on March 20, 2013

She only weighed 110?! that is underweight for her height.

Michelle

Posted at 8:12 PM on March 20, 2013

I used to weigh 110lbs and I’m 5’5 and I still thought that I could spare a few more pounds. I would love to get back down to that weight, I used to look awesome.