‘Teen Mom’ Farrah Abraham Arrested For DUI

Wed, March 20, 2013 7:32am EDT by 9 Comments
Farrah Abraham Arrested For DUI
SplashNews

Another arrest for a Teen Mom! The 21-year-old mom to Sophia was caught up in some legal trouble on March 19 when she was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence in Nebraska!

The Teen Moms are no stranger to legal troubles, but the latest arrest came from an unusual suspect — Farrah Abraham! The 21-year-old was pulled over in the early morning of March 19 when she was driving and made a wide turn — almost hitting a police car, TMZ is reporting.

Although she avoided colliding with the police cruiser, Farrah was reportedly pulled over and given a field sobriety test by police, which she reportedly failed miserably. She was also given a breathalyzer test  and blew a .147 — nearly twice the legal limit of .08 in Nebraska, according to TMZ.

Fortunately, Farrah’s daughter Sophia, 4, was not with her in the car at the time.

Farrah Abraham Reveals Dangerous Past With Drinking & Drugs

Even though she just turned 21 last May, the Teen Mom alum is no stranger to drinking, and even said she used alcohol to cope with the severe depression she experienced after her daughter Sophia was born — especially thinking about how Sophia’s dad Derrick passed away in 2008.

“When I drank, I’d be happy for 10 minutes,” Farrah told InTouch magazine in August. “When I got high, I’d feel a sense of nothingness for about an hour. But in the end, my negative emotions always came rushing back.”

She claimed she sought help for her depression and drinking, but it looks like she still has some work to do.

What do YOU think of Farrah being arrested for a DUI HollywoodLifers? Are you shocked by the arrest? Let us know in the comments below!

TMZ

– Christina Stiehl

More DUI Arrests:

1. Sam Donaldson Arrested For DUI
  2. Bobby Brown Arrested For DUI — Second Time This Year
  3. Amanda Bynes Charged With DUI, Asks Obama For Help

www.cbknives.com

Posted at 10:44 PM on May 20, 2013

Big Strong Erections

Kevin Obaseme

Posted at 11:44 AM on May 10, 2013

Somebody should help Farrah Abraham to surmount her emotional problems!

Tom

Posted at 5:48 PM on March 21, 2013

Nothing done by that idiot Farrah surprises me. She’ll just blame it on somebody else and start crying about how nobody understands her or supports her or find some way to trivialize it. I feel very sorry for her daughter Sophia that she has such a “mother” as Farrah, who has no business being a mother as she isn’t even grown up herself. Just another train wreck waiting to happen.

allison

Posted at 8:35 AM on March 21, 2013

O well- poor little miss goody two shoes that treats her parents like craps deserves it!!!

Tiffany

Posted at 6:20 PM on March 20, 2013

Chick driver

Sherry

Posted at 5:10 PM on March 20, 2013

What a looser!! LOL, never liked her….and her plastic surgery on her face looked horrible! She probably should of left herself alone… She has to be regretting some of it because you can’t deny the fact that her chin just looks funky now… oooooo wanna-be celebrities… Gotta love um and the stupid stuff they do!! And to top it off, drinking and driving with a kid at home?? Ummm, wow.. And drinking and driving??? Nice way to endanger a bunch of people lives u moron!

Lisa

Posted at 2:45 PM on March 20, 2013

I AM SOOOOOOO NOT SURPRISED! This person is a spoiled DISRESPECTFUL, BRAT! PERIOD! Her “FATHER” bashed “ME ON THIS SIGHT before. I WAS TELLING HIM, THAT HIS DAUGHTER WAS GOING DOWN THE WRONG PATH! Didn’t listen. So “WORRIED” about poor spoiled Farrah. I was TRYING to tell him that I have been there. God forbid, but what if Sophia was in the car? Don’t think she won’t drink and drug with her in the car! LISTEN DADDY! She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO into herself. If you people don’t see it, then you’re just helping her with this problem in a negative way. I’m just glad the baby wasn’t there. Stop giviing her EVERYTHING! Forget Sophias needs for a few months. SHE WILL NOT STARVE! Let Farrah “REALLY” see what a parent IS! She is NOT model mareial. You people BLEW UP HER EGO so much, that she “BELIEVES IT!” Another one going that way? Chelsea from teen mom. DADDY DOES EVERYTHING! Mark my words.

Lisa

Posted at 2:48 PM on March 20, 2013

By the way……. if remember correctly, YOU STILL HAVE ANOTHER GREAT DAUGHTER THAT NEEDS YOUR ATTENTION!

raosajid489@gmail.com

Posted at 10:53 AM on March 20, 2013

Hannah. I just agree… Denise`s story is surprising… yesterday I got Bugatti Veyron after having made $7619 recently and would you believe, 10/k this past munth. this is really the most-rewarding I have ever done. I actually started 4 months ago and right away began to make over $84, per/hr. I work through this website,,……….. BIT40. ¢øm