Taylor Swift To Perform At ACMs — Will She Diss Harry Styles?

Tue, March 19, 2013 4:24pm EDT by 27 Comments
Taylor Swift Performing ACM
Splashnews, FameFlynet

Ally

Posted at 11:00 PM on April 7, 2013

Taylor Swift needs some professional help. She is very immature for being 23. I feel sorry for her; money can only do so much to make you happy.

Lilly

Posted at 12:18 PM on March 29, 2013

I hope she’ll stop now, cause it’s annoying. I mean we all know that she thinks that she’s the victim and that we have to feel sorry for her but she just doesn’t need all this, she is a great singer and harry is too, so just move on and just never ever ever getting back together.

Lizette

Posted at 8:59 AM on March 29, 2013

I can’t wait to see her perform and I bet she will win entertainer of the year, but I really wouldn’t care if she dissed him again, everybody who disses her for it has to understand that shes hurting and her scars will eventually deal, harry has taken the high road and I respect him for it, but I love taylors music, but one directions music is a big piece of crap

Setra

Posted at 11:50 PM on March 21, 2013

I’m hoping Taylor doesn’t take another jab at Styles, but I can’t wait to see her perform at the ACM’s either way. I’ll be at work at DISH when this is on so I’m going to record it on my DVR. I’ll be setting up my DISH Hopper with the PrimeTime Anytime feature, to record all primetime programs that come on CBS. This way, I won’t have to worry about forgetting to set up an individual timer for the ACM’s.

Dan12

Posted at 1:48 PM on March 20, 2013

Of course Taylor won’t bother to diss Harry at the ACMs. Her amazing RED tour has started, and she is way over Harry! She hasn’t dissed him in concert. Why give him any more free publicity!

It is HARRY and his PR people who are always dissing TAYLOR, to the press and online!! Taylor and her people NEVER diss Harry! Ever since Taylor started her amazing Red tour, Harry and his PR people have been putting out all sorts of bogus stories, trying to ride her coattails and get more free PR for Harry .
–All of a sudden we get. Old “why Harry left Taylor” stories! We know she left him, read her online Vanity Fair interview!
–Bogus “Harry is cutting her out of the 1D documentary” when legally SHE has to give permission to use her in the film!
-1 how Harrry is being so mature. (Then stop your PR people releasing new stories!) and NOW he’s happy he left her? More PR!
Harry has got a huge amount of free PR because he dated Taylor, It’s time his PR people stopped with the lies. THEY ONLY DATED for TWO months!!!

texasdove

Posted at 6:18 PM on March 20, 2013

We don’t know what she is planning to do at the ACMs. Harry doesn’t need any extra PR because they are a hot group now. A person can take just so much dissing from another person. I don’t blame him for saying he wished he never dated her. I bet all her exs feels the same.

Toni

Posted at 9:50 AM on March 20, 2013

How can “I knew you were trouble” be about Harry when he wasn’t an ex until January 2013, and the RED album was released in October 2012!!!!

texasdove

Posted at 6:08 PM on March 20, 2013

Taylor was the one that made the comment that the song was about Harry in an interview on the radio.

Lizette

Posted at 8:54 AM on March 29, 2013

they had briefly dated and then picked things up again

whatever

Posted at 8:54 AM on March 20, 2013

Taylor swift fans, please stop insulting every other fanbase and feel superior. Some of you delight in believing every bad rumour about Taylor’s ex without questioning it either, so pot and kettle thing applies too here. If you want to attack people’s maturity, start by being mature yourself all the time, not just when it suits you.

I agree that the 22 video has nothing to do with Harry, and bad journalism at work is spreading the silliest rumour ever! Insiders suppositely talk, gossip outlets spread unverfied infos left and right, and it’s something that we should always question!

She probably dissed him that one time at the grammys (she had ample opportunity to deny it if she wanted, the fact that she didn’t probably means she recognizes the diss, doesn’t it?), and went against her principle to not talk about her private life (sending a PR person to do it on your behalf is the same as doing it yourself), it’s sad…
But the press is now making her entire career about dissing her Exes, and I hope that she will fight that prejudice instead of vendicating them!

25yo guy

Posted at 8:42 PM on March 19, 2013

Miia, “imbecile” I would be honored if I got to date her and she wrote a song about me GOOD OR BAD.

dude

Posted at 6:52 PM on March 19, 2013

For all you 12yo 1d sheep who believe anything a gossip rag tells you to…..Google-Taylor Swift beanie. You will find 100+ photos of Taylor wairing beanies before anyone ever herd of 1d or Harry Stiles. Since she has been wearing a beanie for over 6yrs maybe he copied her style. Or maybe it was the sparkley dress like the one Harry would wear when they were alone or the cute cat ears harry wears under his hat or was it the cake. Taylor was eating cake, didnt Harry just have a birthday and she was so dissing him by OMG eating cake.I always wonder why 1d fans believe all the bad gossip about Taylor But anything bad about Harry is a lie? Wake up little girls 90% of what you read about Harry or Taylor is crap the gossips make up to stir up fans.

dani

Posted at 7:39 PM on March 19, 2013

dude this girls are dumb, simple as that

texasdove

Posted at 6:33 PM on March 19, 2013

Seems to me that she enjoys humiliating people that she thinks done her wrong. I wish someone would write a song about her. I agree with Michael J. Fox, “What a way to make a living.”

25yo guy

Posted at 7:37 PM on March 19, 2013

Since you are obviously a 12yo 1d fan let , me give you a mans point of view..a while ago a bunch of rappers were asked how they would react to Taylor writing a song about them? They answerd the way I would…I Am the man I went out with one of the hottest music mega stars on earth and I affected her so much she wrote a song about me ….and iwould say to any “MAN” who cried about what she sang… MAN UP LITTLE GIRL ….Harry grow a set ….millions of real men would have no problem dating a hot 23yo mega star worth over 150million……..and if it didn’t work out I would be part of music history. If it did work out going antique shopping with some one who could afford anything would be cool.So would having her jet pick me up to spend a weekend. HARRY YOUR A FOOL.

TinyGirl

Posted at 6:22 PM on March 19, 2013

Taylor pls STOP u r making fun of ur self

heather

Posted at 10:35 AM on March 25, 2013

she is not now i say stop make fun of taylor swift i love her so much she rocks she can do what she wonts

F

Posted at 6:19 PM on March 19, 2013

Stop

T

Posted at 6:14 PM on March 19, 2013

Ggd

JOSH

Posted at 6:11 PM on March 19, 2013

@miia I hope so hahahahahaha, beliebers and directioners are so annoying

Wow

Posted at 6:06 PM on March 19, 2013

She has not done anything to the boy, nor will she in the future. Move on HL and find another cleb to continuously make stuff up about.

Jennifer

Posted at 5:43 PM on March 19, 2013

I think taylor schould stop leave them alone first like her but not she getting annoying with all her songs being about her ex she needs to focused on her carrer and harry i love him so yeah

Stacy

Posted at 5:34 PM on March 19, 2013

No one should be publicly humiliated, I don’t care if your Taylor and Harry or Jo and Sue from down the street.

dani

Posted at 5:06 PM on March 19, 2013

If she wants to, she is taylor the lord swift, she can do whatever she wants,

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 4:37 PM on March 19, 2013

Leave Justin and Harry alone!!!

josh

Posted at 5:11 PM on March 19, 2013

@ivancardona hahaha shut up silly girl, taylor and selena rule

miia

Posted at 5:19 PM on March 19, 2013

@ josh, selena is ok but Taylor rules? You imbecile. Wait till she writes a breakup song about you next and disses you onstage.