Selena Gomez ‘Loved Dissing’ Justin Bieber On David Letterman’s Show

Tue, March 19, 2013 6:01pm EDT by 44 Comments
Selena Gomez The Late Show
Courtesy CBS

kendall

Posted at 1:53 AM on March 23, 2013

Wow selena isn’t even close to Justin’s talent and fame. She tries way too hard to be the best even thoughts She’s not even close to being perfect. She’s one of those Disney princesses that think they are the best. She’s very immature for saying that stuff about Justin. She might think it got her more fame but it got her hate. No-one likes an attention seeker. Justin is being the adult while selena acts like a third grader. She needs to grow up. No hate to selena but she is getting to me lately.

selena..?

Posted at 1:37 AM on March 23, 2013

Selena wouldn’t be where she is now without Justin..she probably when she stopped Disney would be done, but when she got with Justin everyone wanted her. she is known as Justin exgirlfriend. not as chick who is better than bieber. tell that selena 15 million followers to Justin 36 million followers…bieber had no platform he didn’t even wanted to be famous. selena went out there auditions and made it. she is a Disney girl and we all know they have it worse than anyone. and I don’t see hgow Justin is the Lindsey lohan when selena is the one is spring breakers while Justin is on tour..Justin couldn’t breath right so he had to cancel the concert. Justin puts beliebers under his arm while selena puts fame under hers. Jonas brothers is big she dates nick, twilight is big she dates taylor, bieber fever is big she dates justins, hunger games is big she flirts with josh. she is immature and spends all her time she can dissing on him. she cant get fame from him by dating him so she gets it from him by making fun of him.your hearing this from someone who used to be a selenator but all she cares about is having the upperhand and attention. tell me where she is next year,then tell me where Justin is…has selena even ever had a number 1 album? nahh..Justin has had 5 and he isn’t even 20 yet. tell me again who is more famous? again she fights about fam that all she ever cares about and all she ever will care about.

Kailua

Posted at 1:42 AM on March 23, 2013

I AGREE, SELENA WOULD BE NOTHING WITHOUT JUSTIN.

C

Posted at 6:05 PM on March 20, 2013

HAHAHAHAHA MORE FAMOUS THAT JUSTIN? THAT’S FUNNY!
It’s because of Justin she’s where she is now! People will say “but she had Wizards before Justin!” But we all know that when she started dating Justin that’s whe her ticket and CD sales went up. So did her net worth from 1.3 Million, to about 4 Million. When you think of Justin, you think of Justin Bieber, millionaire pop star with sold out concerts all around the world. When you think of Selena Gomez, you think Justin Bieber’s ex. He nearly has 40 Million followers and more than 50 million likes on facebook. And she thinks she’s more popular? She can think that but really, I think he’s done with this whole drama thing. He and Will.I.Am made an awesome song and people on twitter are talking about it and it’s nearly reaching #1. Soon it will. She has never had a #1. Justin has had plenty. And really? I really don’t think anyone would of cared about Selena BUT because she dropped Justin’s name in that interview, she gained attention. And yes, David put Justin’s name in there, but Justin always finds a way to avoid talking about Selena. Justin can do an interview and JUST talk about his music and it would still make it to the news. This girl needs to stop with that funny joke, more popular than Justin? Puh-lease!
Every popular artist has a dip in their lives. Example: Micheal, he were/is extremely popular and at some point in his life, had some sort of dip with all this fame. But he carried it professionally.
For Justin, it’s harder because the media is worse. But I think he will carry this with profession and come out on top making, like always the haters look very small. Selena really shouldn’t say anything because Justin will always be more popular than her.

She wanted to do this to him, and all it has done is show she’s actually a sour b*tch. Really, this was uncalled for. Like Justin or not or like Selena or not, everyone can agree, this was just plain mean and b*tchy. The break up was like four months ago! HL reports that Selena was gotten over the break up but it seems like she hasn’t and it seems like Justin has. I don’t see Justin bad-mouthing her on socal networks or on television. He’s just going out, flirting and having fun with his friends. And can I just ask, if Justin dates another girl, will paparazzi still chase Selena around like they do now? Or will they chase the other girl? I think most likely the other girl.
She will never be as famous as Justin. Never. Ever. Ever.
P.S No intention to bash Selena. Was just pointing out fact.

AOKALANI

Posted at 11:32 AM on March 20, 2013

THE ONLY REASON HE CANCELED HIS CONCERT CAUSE OF THE SOUND SYSTEM. IT WASN’T BECAUSE OF HIM. SHE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER TO BASH HIM. SHE SOUNDS STUPID AND VERY IMMATURE FOR BASHING HIM. IT MAKES HER LOOK STUPID AND VERY IGNORANT PERSON FOR SAYING THAT. PLS SHOWBIZ AND HOLLYWOOD LIFE ALWAYS MAKE UP LIES AND RUMORS ABOUT EVERYTHING

totalstranger

Posted at 11:05 AM on March 20, 2013

@kam, who believes it? Beliebers do. They believe it because they want to believe Selena is a horrible person. After all, she had the nerve to date Justin when, clearly, he was meant to be with them. Hollywood Life doesn’t care if anyone else believes the crap they write as long as Bieber’s fans show up on this site to trash Selena and defend Bieber. And they have the nerve to call Selena vindictive. Smh.

raosajid489@gmail.com

Posted at 10:53 AM on March 20, 2013

my friend’s step-mother makes $73/hr on the computer. She has been without work for 9 months but last month her pay was $16741 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more on this site ,,……….. BIT40. ¢øm

Dee

Posted at 8:34 AM on March 20, 2013

Lol, I just had to laugh reading this.
Ok this might not be true but we all know that she aint never going to be more popular than JB..
Its because of JB her name has rose to fame.
Yes she was famous before him but matter of fact, her name rose higher after dating him.
Why ??
Cause JB is just that guy, he has the looks, voice and his real.
He may be down now but when he rises up again his going to blow the world away cause like I said before, his just that guy.
If making a R-Rated movie makes her think she’s rose to the top, then good luck to her then

Livia

Posted at 8:01 AM on March 20, 2013

lol “CLOSE SOURCE” .like any friend of any Celeb would say jack SH*T to this site.PLEASE you don’t know what to made up anymore

itstheirlife

Posted at 4:34 AM on March 20, 2013

Idk if she is better off without him but i do know that actions like those make her seem bitter …. btw i have always liked her but she should try to get her name on the tabloids by other things other than dissing justin

fournier

Posted at 1:18 AM on March 20, 2013

these comments and the publicity will tell how childish and stupid, but “life learning”

KiKi

Posted at 12:04 AM on March 20, 2013

Ok Good for Selena but really do you have to rub it in J’s face I mean come on. Look at everything he has done for you! Without him you wouldn’t have gotten famous(not like you’re).

kam

Posted at 10:44 PM on March 19, 2013

Wow who writes this crap? A close source uhhhh? Because everyone’s friend would throw them under the bus and make them sound like a vindictive b**ch. Who actually believes what you guys at HL write? No less than 4 articles on a 1 minute clip. You must really be lacking interesting things to talk about.

MaryDtn9

Posted at 9:13 PM on March 19, 2013

if talking about Bieber will keep her name relevent in the media then that is what she will do.

selena gomez

Posted at 8:07 PM on March 19, 2013

Well, it was really just a reaction thing, you know? David said something and I had a good comeback for it. That’s what happens sometimes- You don’t think before you say something. Of course it probably came out rude and disrespectful, and i’m sorry for that. I was being funny at the time, and it went a bit too far. Although, it isn’t a lie, and part of me actually feels sort of…. Refreshed? I never speak my mind. My thoughts are always bundled up inside my head and I never let them out. That’s one of the things I have always done. I keep everything to myself because when you say the wrong thing, you have the whole world on your case. Of course I should have thought it through, but i’m actually glad I said it. I’m glad I was able to actually get something out directly. Justin and I have been through so much and you have absolutely no idea what has been going on behind closed doors.
It’s simple, i’m done.
I just hate how he can say anything he wants about me, and it doesn’t mean anything to you guys. If anything, you would say that I deserve what he says— But when I say something, everyone flies off the handle. I’m done hiding, i’m done being secretive, i’m done not being able to express my feelings. I don’t want to sit back and watch Justin get praised for hurting me and not being able to do anything about it.

Ariana

Posted at 8:51 PM on March 19, 2013

I doubt you’re Selena Gomez.

yug

Posted at 8:51 PM on March 19, 2013

everyone knows you are not selena.

Christina

Posted at 12:16 PM on March 20, 2013

good for you you

AOKALANI

Posted at 8:03 PM on March 19, 2013

SELENA HAS CHANGED. JUSTIN IS STILL THE SAME. AT LEAST HE LOVES HIS BELIEBERS AND FANS. SELENA NOT SO MUCH.

Maria

Posted at 9:16 PM on March 19, 2013

you are so true

arandomgirl

Posted at 8:02 PM on March 19, 2013

HL, it is absolutely scandalous the way you keep trying to put words in Selena’s mouth. None of her friends would say these things to the media, but you make them up and post them to get Bieber’s fans all riled up. All of that just to get more traffic to your site, to stir up hate against Selena because that makes his fans flock here to defend him. You are beyond pathetic.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 7:45 PM on March 19, 2013

IT IS WHAT IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 7:20 PM on March 19, 2013

He’s been declared dead multiple times before. The fact is, according to a recent report, his concert tickets are the hottest in the world right now beating Beyonce and others. She should not gloat too much yet for she could end up falling flat on her face in the coming months.

Anna S.

Posted at 7:18 PM on March 19, 2013

right* not rich

Anna S.

Posted at 7:17 PM on March 19, 2013

I agree with u Sheri. GO SELENA ur the best, ur better than him, and u should just b proud of ur success rich now and don’t worry about haters or justin bc he IS turning into a lindsey lohan. bye bye JB

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 7:23 PM on March 19, 2013

Comparing him to Lindsay is like comparing a rock with a house. He has never been arrested, jailed, lied to the police, used drugs and alcohol non-stop, cursed as she has, or been to a trial for crimes. nor has he gone to bed with innumerable partners since she dated Wilmer Valderama.

AOKALANI

Posted at 7:16 PM on March 19, 2013

pls all lies and rumors. i bet half the stuff they write aren’t even true. the media and TMZ SUCK OR CAN GO TO HELL

trent

Posted at 6:40 PM on March 19, 2013

wow hl you and your sources. even if i like selena sasines you people should stop with the crap a friend told you. people already hate justin not because of selena is becasue his attitude towards lindasy lohan and his douchy behavior.this is just the beginning.

Sheri

Posted at 6:39 PM on March 19, 2013

She rose to the top!! And the dirt(bag) is at the bottom! Girl power Selena!

No cool

Posted at 6:31 PM on March 19, 2013

I have always hated her and always will because shes just using her break up wit justin to make her fame but her confidence rubs off as being annyoing and she is being mean . Real beliebers wont like this

YazerFashionBlog

Posted at 6:05 PM on March 19, 2013

Reblogged this on Yazer's Thoughts and commented:
Really, Just really great LMAO!!!

Bell

Posted at 8:38 PM on March 19, 2013

She is NEVER going to be more popular than Justin NEVER!!!!! she just wants atention because she is invisible without it she is just using her breakup as publicity I never liked her and what she is doing is just childish I have lost a lot of respect that I had for her

YazerFashionBlog

Posted at 8:50 PM on March 19, 2013

Yea me too, she letting her anger/sadness take over her and that’s bad for your heard/ not professional. Thanks for your comment love!.Xoxo-Yazer

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 9:02 PM on March 19, 2013

He is selling out concerts all over the world as the hottest act right now. His fanbase is growing and some haters [if you check you tube video comments] are changing into fans-he is not exactly fading!