Tiger Woods Reunites With Elin Nordegren As Lindsay Vonn Watches

Tue, March 19, 2013 10:12am EDT by 6 Comments
Lindsey Vonn Tiger Woods Baseball Game
SplashNews

Awkward! The pro skier stayed in her boyfriend’s car while he watched his daughter’s baseball game — with his ex-wife Elin in the stands! Do you blame Lindsey for hiding out?

Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn may have come out together as an official couple with a Facebook announcement on March 18, but that same day, they refused to be seen together in public! Tiger attended his 5-year-old daughter Sam’s baseball game, and his ex-wife Elin Nordegren was also in attendence, cheering on from the stands.

Even though Elin and Tiger sat at opposite ends of the baseball stands, they were still there to cheer on their daughter together — and show their love and support! His new girlfriend Lindsey, meanwhile, didn’t want to cause a scene, and stayed inside Tiger’s black Mercedes while the proud parents watched their daughter play ball.

While Lindsey may have wanted to avoid Elin, it was more likely that she didn’t want to cause a scene at a kids’ sporting event, especially since they just came out as a couple! As HollywoodLife.com exclusively reported, it’s actually Lindsey who convinced Tiger to repair his relationship with Elin for the sake of their family.

Tiger & Lindsey Make Their Relationship Official

On March 18, Lindsey took to her Facebook page to announce what she called the worst-kept secret — she and Tiger were in fact dating!

“I guess it wasn’t a well-kept secret but yes, I am dating Tiger Woods,” Lindsey wrote on her Facebook as the caption to a professional photo the couple took in a series of pics.

“Our relationship evolved from a friendship into something more over these past few months and it has made me very happy. I don’t plan on addressing this further as I would like to keep that part of my life between us, my family and close friends. Thank you for understanding and your continued support!” she added.

We wish them the best — and hope they can get along with Elin and Tiger’s kids for everyone’s sake!

What do YOU think of Lindsey staying in the car HollyMoms? Do you think it was right to stay out of the family time together, or should she have made an effort? Let us know in the comments below!

– Christina Stiehl

More Lindsey Vonn & Tiger Woods News:

1. Lindsey Vonn Urged Tiger Woods To Spend Time With Ex Elin Nordregen
  2. Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn’s Romantic Weekend After PGA Win
  3. Lindsey Vonn Is Not ‘Freaked Out’ By Tiger Woods’ Cheating Past

手機行動電源

Posted at 9:09 PM on June 21, 2013

This really is extremely interesting, You are a really skilled blogger. I’ve joined your feed and look forward to looking for more of one’s superb post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!

Rad

Posted at 11:59 PM on March 19, 2013

The major problem I have with this story is; it’s not true. I have children on the team and was parked right next to Tigers car. Not a soul was inside. Ms Vonn was not in Tiger’s car and Elin was not present at the game on Saturday either. Obviously someone is making this up to generate sales. We were sitting in the bleachers not 10 feet away from Tiger and Elin was not there at any time during the one hour that the kids were playing.

Carmen

Posted at 3:45 PM on March 21, 2013

I guess the photo of Elin sitting on the stands at the game is yours, not hers!!!

bebe

Posted at 11:27 AM on March 19, 2013

PLEASE can anyone but me see the red flags here? Tiger and Elin meet about a month ago and spend ‘family’ time together after their daughters baseball game. For months rumors have surfaced that he was dating Lindsay Vonn. Now, LV attends a baseball game with Tiger but sits in the car for at least an hour; why didn’t she just stay home????
This tells me that Lindsay is laying stake on her man. She was there to make sure Tiger and Elin didn’t spend anymore ‘family’ time together. Also, it was her who went public with the relationship and not Tiger. She has most likely been pressuring him to do so then when he and Elin were spotted spending ‘family’ time together Lindsay is now making sure that all Tiger does with Elin is attend the game not spend time after the game.Clear as day what she is doing but doesn’t bode well for a long term relationship; sounds like trust issues to me.

Carmen

Posted at 12:57 PM on March 19, 2013

What I find funny is the fact that they went public after the media announced Elin was dating Chris Cline!!! Ragarding LV it looks like she is willing to put up with anything for the sake of MONEY$$$$!

Carmen

Posted at 11:00 AM on March 19, 2013

I am glad that finally Tiger and Elin have moved on!!! I still think that Elin is the winner!!! Tiger has serious issues and I wish LV good luck with him since she may know what she is getting!!!