Kim Kardashian Should Wait 6 Months After Birth For Tummy Tuck

Tue, March 19, 2013 6:08pm EST by 15 Comments
Kim Kardashian tummy tuck
FameFlynet

evarice83

Posted at 6:01 AM on May 13, 2013

If that’s the advice of her surgeon she should definitely wait 6 months before having any cosmetic surgery.
I went to Dr. Jerome Edelstein for tummy tuck after approximately 8 months and everything worked great.
You’re right Glory, a healthy diet and off course exercises will help a lot before the surgery.

Glory Surgery

Posted at 9:02 AM on April 29, 2013

Kim should definitely wait to get the best results. Let the body do as much as it can. Combine it with fitness and dieting. She then only needs to do the surgery once and maybe combine it with liposuction and/or breast enhancements.

stacie

Posted at 4:35 AM on March 27, 2013

Kim should do whatever she wants. Three years ago, I also underwent a tummy tuck procedure performed by Dr. Jerome Edelstein. To have this cosmetic surgery, I had to wait six months after the birth of my girl. My doctor was very well-prepared and experienced and so I achieved the desired results. I was really proud of my new body contour! :)

Ella

Posted at 3:03 PM on March 20, 2013

I understand how she feels I suffer from self image problems, I think it’s something in our head making us think we need to be perfect and if we aren’t then we aren’t good enough even with many compliments. It’s something deeper. Probably need some counseling to overcome it. I think I know why but too much to write..lol ANYways I would like to give my advice on getting it done with csection, I looked into that myself and was told that it would mess everything up because after pregnancy your body goes through many changes and could make things not symmetrical 6 months down the line. ALSO after giving birth and losing a few pound naturally my body was better than before pregnancy, so who knows that could be her too. She has something I don’t and that’s money, she can buy the best lotions and potions and trainers to cinch everything up in no time. ( gosh I wish I could do that, I ended up having many scars Do to getting a stoma for ulcerative colitis, now with takedown I have scars as a remembrance that I cherish because without them I wouldn’t be here, but how lucky she is to have so much money to do that) So Kim just cherish this moment with your daughter inside you it’s the most amazing feeling you will ever go through, you will miss it once she’s out. gl

Rhys Branman

Posted at 1:06 PM on March 20, 2013

A woman should definitely wait at least 6 months after giving birth for a tummy tuck. Three months to one year is the time frame usually recommended, but don’t forget, you are taking care of an infant that is bonding to you. After abdominoplasty, it will be hard to stand up for two weeks, and one should not straighten up completely right away. A tummy tuck, whether done alone or as part of a “mommy make-over” will tighten separated muscles from pregnancy too. But it is best one waits until completely recovered from giving birth and consider how child care will affect you.

Dr Rhys Branman
Little Rock Cosmetic Surgery Center

raosajid489@gmail.com

Posted at 10:50 AM on March 20, 2013

f you think Denise`s story is surprising…, five weeks ago my cousins step mom also recieved a check for $7053 grafting twenty hours a week from there house and their friend’s step-mother`s neighbour done this for five months and got more than $7053 in their spare time on there pc. follow the advice at this address……… BIT40. ¢øm

Cyn

Posted at 10:13 AM on March 20, 2013

Guys you are missing the point here, she should be more concern about the health of the unborn and preparing for her baby ( if she is pregnant, still not sure).Always just thinking about her stupid zombie face and fat body.

Mel

Posted at 12:06 AM on March 20, 2013

Boy you people are dumb as sh*t, who is this Aunt? what is her name? she can’t be an Aunt that they get along with spreading her business. Stop believing every foolishness you hear fromt he tabloids.

Cyn

Posted at 10:15 AM on March 20, 2013

@mel LOL thanks for the laugh.

Wanda

Posted at 8:03 PM on March 19, 2013

I hope that’s not true!
I’m sure Kanye would have a problem with that. His mom had one of those before she died! She also had several other procedures as well but I don’t see him being okay wit that.
Is this chick that vain?
The only way I would see a tummy tuck being okay is if she had a c-section, and the tummy is already cut so what the heck!

shebysheray

Posted at 7:06 PM on March 19, 2013

Oy a tummy tuck sounds like a snap but its not, you are cut from hip to hip you leave the hospital with these drains in, those have to be emptied, and you have this HUGE scar, I used kitchen towels to put on the incision because it will seep and after it heals the scar itches, then scar tissue forms inside the scar its no walk in the park I mean the comment from Yvonne her went through a lot, surgery can be a freaking nightmare and should not be though of as a fix

Is this the only kid she is going to have?

bellastar

Posted at 7:05 PM on March 19, 2013

hmmm I’m suspicious of who this aunt is.

Sheri

Posted at 6:36 PM on March 19, 2013

What a superficial mentality. That’s shallow.

yvonne jimenez

Posted at 6:35 PM on March 19, 2013

KIM MY DEAR PLEASE DO NOT DO A TUMMY TUCK EVER, I HAD A TUMMY TUCK IN NEW YORK BACK IN 1996 AND I ALMOST DIED,I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR 2 WEEKS WITH A BAD DRAINAGE BLOOD PROBLEM AND WAS THINKING I WILL NEVER SEE MY DAUGTHER AND LOVED ONES AGAIN .ALSO THE PAIN WAS THE WORSE PAIN THAT I COULD BARE. KIM JUST WARE A TIGHT UNDER GARMENT . AND LOSE THE BABY FAT WITH OUT SURGERY.

Wanda

Posted at 8:08 PM on March 19, 2013

@YJ. Thank you for saying that. The same thing happened to my friend and she almost died as well.
Some people think you just go in and wham, bam, you’re home.Not always the case.
Plus there is pain like most people will never experience. My friend says she will never has plastic surgery again ever in life.
Before she had her surgery I was thinking of getting a Tummy Tuck too. I’ll just keep rocking my Spanx thank you. Having flat abs is not worth my life.