Emilia’s smokey eye was bewitching at the Season 3 premiere of HBO’s ‘Game Of Thrones’ in Hollywood in March 18. The makeup artist who created the look tells HollywoodLifers how to get her exact look below!
Dressed in a sexy, form-fitting Victoria Beckham dress, Emilia Clarke, 25, looked like the mega star she is at the Game of Thrones Season 3 premiere at the TCL Chinese Theatre. Celebrity makeup artist Dawn Broussard, who worked with Emilia for the premiere, is spilling the inspiration behind the sleek and sexy look and telling YOU exactly how to get it for yourself!
Emilia Clarke’s Smokey Eye — Get The Exact Look
“Emilia’s dress had royal blue tones and was super sleek and modern, so we didn’t want to contrast too much with her makeup. We wanted timeless glamour with a hint of something excitable,” Dawn tells HollywoodLife.com.
Here’s how to get the exact look:
1) “Prep skin with Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub for the perfect canvas – a beautiful, luminous complexion. Bioré Acne Clearing Scrub gently cleanses and polishes skin without harsh side effects or over-drying.
2) Massage primer into the skin and use a tissue to remove the excess product.
3) Apply foundation in a circular motion using a foundation brush. Then, use a sponge to pat around the face in an upward motion to further blend the foundation.
4) Apply black liner to the upper and lower lash line. Using a palette of stone greys with silver accents, create a subtle smoky eye.
5) Layer individual false eyelashes along the top lash line, layering short lashes with medium lashes to create a fringe.
6) Apply black mascara to the top lashes, and brown mascara to the bottom lashes.
7) Apply a soft, matte bronzer to cheekbones, under the chin and on the nose, then blend a soft, baby pink blush upward into the bronzer. Finish with a pale pink highlighter that is a few shades lighter than the blush on the apples of the cheeks.
8) Choose a lip color that is a few shades darker than the natural lip color and dab onto the lips with a fingertip to create a stain.
9) Finish with a translucent powder on the T-Zone.”
So, HollywoodLifers, would you try to re-create Emilia’s stunning look from the premiere? Tell us below.
WATCH: Game Of Thrones Season 3: Trailer – Extended Version
– Dory Larrabee
Game Of Thrones News:
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 3 Extended Trailer Reveals Even More Dragons
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 3 Trailer: ‘Death’ & Flying Dragons — Watch
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 3: New Video Preview ‘Chaos’ Ahead