Chris Brown Staying Loyal To Rihanna While She’s On Tour — No Cheating

Tue, March 19, 2013 7:00am EST by 48 Comments
Chris Brown Without Rihanna
Courtesy of Instagram

@Karrueche

Posted at 6:41 PM on March 22, 2013

When Sheneka Adams ask me about Rihanna, I simply say “SHE IS DOPE”, because is what she is, she is DOPE!!!! If you don’t believe me watch my interview with Sheneka (Youtube).

I say: SHE IS DOPE!

stephanie

Posted at 11:53 PM on March 21, 2013

@Sing: That’s right. A hoe will always be a hoe. And you kind of wonder why chris beat the hell out of her. Can you blame him? When he cheats she goes jealous crazy, but when he’s loyal she cheats. And they might be married? Good luck with that.lol. Can’t turn a hoe into a housewife.

I stan for no one

Posted at 12:24 PM on March 22, 2013

Step…that’s right….. ask Ice T…..lol

Until lify boats oooyea

Posted at 2:08 PM on March 21, 2013

O wow nobody know what gonna happen to them however this could be totally dumb and silly to report something like this

Posted at 1:21 PM on March 21, 2013

@Sandra
Don’t pay no mind to that retard,as the imbecile clearly cannot read, as nowhere did i state on here that Drake is gonna support Riri at here concert.I clearly stated i wondered if Drake trurnt up would him and Riri do a duet.
I dont give a fck whether Riri dates Drake again so i dont know why this Retard is trying to insinuate that i would even be one bit remotely intrested if he did and DUH!
Which part does it look like me & you are on the same team
that being said @Look, my banter with Sandra up on here is fck all to do with you so STFU

Sing

Posted at 4:49 AM on March 21, 2013

Chris might be staying loyal to Rihanna but its Rihanna the one who’s doing the cheating. HollywoodGossip is saying that Rihanna has been cheating on Chris with comedian Dane Cook!

LOOK

Posted at 3:48 AM on March 21, 2013

Chris is allowed to travel within the US without authorization, Hawaii is in the US.. He is banned from the UK until he is off of probation but so are many other celebrities. Chris and Ri are working hard. Chris is in the studio, doing charity events, doing videos and trying to get his album out. Chris is doing good, he has been dropping music and he hasn’t even been in the clubs. Stop worrying about Rihanna’s man, they know each other’s every move and they plan everything.

Posted at 1:03 PM on March 21, 2013

@look
And you know all this because your friends with Riri or Chris lol… that being said, so why did he not go and visit his one true love,while she was sick in her bed with laryngitis,cus being out in a club with other random females was more important.

velma

Posted at 2:41 PM on March 22, 2013

u said it perfectly, i guess these people just sit all day and worry about chris and rihanna, they are both happy together, let they enjoy their young life

Posted at 9:37 PM on March 20, 2013

@the law comes first
No shade here, but how do you know that as part of Chris’s probation he needs written permission to go any where out of LA,as i thought he was allowed to travel anywhere except the uk?

the law comes first

Posted at 3:57 PM on March 21, 2013

Honestly I don’t know, just an opinion on what I observed over the last couple of months.

stephanie

Posted at 4:36 PM on March 20, 2013

@Lala: Exactly. You took the words out of my mouth.

bvire

Posted at 3:53 PM on March 20, 2013

He has his work just like her so?? he does want to see besides he text all the time! and Rhihanna knows her man is and if his people got him busy. and she understands that! bye!

lala

Posted at 3:46 PM on March 20, 2013

@ the law come frist Chris went to Hawaii for Rihanna birthday that not job related so he could visit her where she at is not as far. If he can go to Hawaii then why can’t he go to see her?

the law comes first

Posted at 4:32 PM on March 20, 2013

Trust and believe that Hawaii trip is going to tie into work somehow, IE Sean Kingston, CB and Wiz collab on their recent song.

stephanie

Posted at 6:15 PM on March 19, 2013

Chris is so whipped partying with a bunch of females and getting hands-on with an asian girl in the video.Lol.

LOOK

Posted at 3:52 AM on March 21, 2013

@stephanie Stop lying….. Its a video!!!! that’s what music artist do…. Rihanna does the same, she know the business…

stephanie

Posted at 6:12 PM on March 19, 2013

Kiki,lol. You know it. Lol.

Jewels

Posted at 6:01 PM on March 19, 2013

LOL my fave got these nikkas whipped… Kiki who cares?

Posted at 6:27 PM on March 19, 2013

@jewels
shut up as you dont know what shid, Riri could be speaking about with Drake lol

Posted at 5:07 PM on March 19, 2013

about Drake can take the time to support Riri, but Chris where u at, lol
wonder if there do a duet..

the law comes first

Posted at 5:49 PM on March 19, 2013

ummm Drake is a free spirit and come and go as he pleases. Chris isn’t as fortunate and leaving the country isn’t as easy (due to his own fault, but thats it in a nutshell.)

Posted at 6:25 PM on March 19, 2013

@the law comes first
i thought it was only the uk, that Chris was not allowed into

the law comes first

Posted at 10:06 AM on March 20, 2013

I believe his probation is pretty strict and he has to get written permission from a judge to travel anywhere outside of L.A. Its usually only granted if its work related.

LOOK

Posted at 4:00 AM on March 21, 2013

@kiki B i t c h Stop lying, Drake didnt support Rihanna in no way in Canada, she don’t even talk to him no more, that’s why he mad..All his desperate but did was stalk and follow Chris’s woman to Canada. Rihanna is loyal to Chris and Chris is loyal to Ri so thats why you ho’s hate..

Posted at 1:09 PM on March 21, 2013

@LOOK
STFU you dumb retard, as did i say anything about Drake was gonna support Riri while she was on tour,DUH!
All i said is, i wonder if he goes to her concert would he do a duet with her.So get your facts right before you wanna be coming at me on here with your rancid mouth.
AND BY THE WAY I’M NO HOE BYTCH YOUR MAMA
and i couldn’t give a fck if chris & Riri are infact an item. *ss hole

Cali Gurl

Posted at 3:48 PM on March 19, 2013

LOL at Drake going to the Toronto concert. Drake is just trying to get under Chris Browns skin. Isn’t Drake from Toronto?

sandra duncan

Posted at 2:44 PM on March 19, 2013

Anyway @Bonnie Fuller or Billy how come your sources didn’t let you know that RIH is in Toronto right now and Drake tweeted that he is going to the concert under the premise that he is supporting ASAP?? ;) lol Well we all know Drake is just as obsessed with RIH as CB how long do you think it’s going to take CB to start acting out??? 1,2,3 I can’t DWL TRUST ME CB better DON’T SLIP, DON’T SLIP!!! lol

LOOK

Posted at 4:08 AM on March 21, 2013

@SandraDuncan Why do you and kiki fight, you seem to be working for the same team.. Rihanna only lust after Chris, she was single for 2 years while Chris was in a relationship, if she wanted Drake even a lil bit, she could have got him. Chris is the only n i g g a Rihanna go crazy for and Chris know it and Drake can’t take it.. Rihanna know Chris don’t play, she didnt even let Drake near her or her stage lol…

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:28 AM on March 21, 2013

@LOOK
I don’t know where you would get the idea from that KIKI and I are on the same team. First of all I am a RIHANNA Fan and KIKI is a RIH HATER/CHRAE STAN. You see the problem is you people CHRIANNA/CHRAE STANS are too interested in these CELEBS personal lives and who they are dating I am just stating the fact of Drake’s tweet whether he saw RIH or not is none of my business and everybody knows Drake is just as OBSESSED with RIH like CB. I hope I clarified that for you and KIKI and I will forever stay fighting as long as she keeps posting NEGATIVE/DEROGATORY stuff about RIH ;) BTW who RIH chooses to date is NONE OF MY BUSINESS I am here for her work as an Artist and will forever defend her from her HATERS.

sandra duncan

Posted at 1:56 PM on March 19, 2013

HL who cares if CB is faithful or not???? One thing is for sure RIHANNA is one of the HARDEST working woman in the industry and will survive with or without CB!! That’s what a TRUE INDEPENDENT woman does, almost all of RIH’S concert are sold out she even added more dates to her European tour. RIHANNA stays WINNING while the HATERS stay HATING!!! NAVY ALL DAY!!!!

Posted at 1:44 PM on March 19, 2013

Watch how all Riri cockroaching stans will soon flood this blog looooooooooool

Posted at 1:31 PM on March 19, 2013

@ cali gurl
get your facts right loosers, as how as i the first person too leave a comment up on these blog damn and you wanna talk about obsessions DUH! LOL

Cali Gurl

Posted at 1:23 PM on March 19, 2013

How did I guess! Koo Koo would be the first person replying. Ugh just skipping right over her nonsense. Talk about obsessed and strange eww. Anyway good for Chris only time will tell though.

Posted at 1:28 PM on March 19, 2013

@ cali gurl who’s really call gurl
Damn you Riri stans up on here are becoming as obsessed with me, just as much asRiri is obsessed with Kae loooooooooool

Sierrah

Posted at 1:22 PM on March 19, 2013

Kiki dont wast your time on these ho’s let them ride on a b** who dont care about them

Posted at 1:33 PM on March 19, 2013

@Sierrah
amen

Posted at 11:47 AM on March 19, 2013

If that is supposedly true,then why the need to even make a blog about it then… lol

Who really knows,what went down that night last weekend at Lure nightclub.
While Riri was in her bed sick, Brezzy was seen leaving the club with a bunch of females in the back of his car,and he apparently invited them back to his house,but yet his one love was ill & he still prefered to go out night clubbing then taking a flight to see Riri.

Hate on me all you like for this post, when i am only pointing out the truth…

liz

Posted at 12:20 PM on March 19, 2013

Kiki. I read this and then waited for your vitriol comments. You used to bug me, now I just pity you. And before you make a smart remark about me being all up on your cli$#, please remember that if anyone reads the comment section of these blogs, you take up about 90% of the posts. Just sayin’…

liz

Posted at 12:21 PM on March 19, 2013

“vitriolic” comments is what I meant

Posted at 1:06 PM on March 19, 2013

@liz
i really could not give a fck what you say, as just like yourself i am also entitled to my opinions about i take up 90% of the posts on here, slightly exaggerated but whats new when it comes to you Riri stans up on these blogs, as you clearly all have selective reading when reading all the posts up on here about Riri.
PS: As you seem to clearly keep track, on my posting up on this blog, glad to know that for some strange reason you also seem to be constantly on my clit also..

Good day sweetie, as my post obv must of touched a raw nerve lol

Posted at 1:14 PM on March 19, 2013

@liz
Forgot to add that most of the Riri stans up on here post in numerous different user id DUH! Unlike myself who just posts up on here in the same one user id.

I dont need your pity sweetie, and never do i give a rat *ss is my posts bug you.As last time i looked this was & still is a blog website, which are designed for ppl to add there comments
DUH! This is not Riri fan club page loooooooooooool

Posted at 1:16 PM on March 19, 2013

meant neither

sunnyautumn

Posted at 10:51 AM on March 19, 2013

Yeah, and I got an island to sell you in Arizona.

I stan for no one

Posted at 9:49 AM on March 19, 2013

Chris Brown and Faithful in the same sentance? #I can’t *walks out on post*

RONNIE5

Posted at 7:10 AM on March 19, 2013

THE STRENGTH OF A MAN ISNT HOW MANY WOMEN HES LOVED………..ITS HOW HE CAN BE TRUE TO ONE WOMAN……….

Ayasha

Posted at 8:30 AM on March 19, 2013

well said Ronnies, i love you Chris just keep our time occupied