Get A Sneak Peek Of Taylor Swift Shooting Her New Keds Campaign

Mon, March 18, 2013 3:42pm EDT by 17 Comments
FameFlyNet, PacificCoastNews

The 23-year-old star looked so cute, showing off four outfits for the brand new campaign! What look did you like best on Taylor? VOTE!

Taylor Swift showed off some of her signature style staples on set with Keds, where she was busy shooting the fall campaign for the brand on Mar. 16. From denim shorts to a slew of stripes and a blue skater skirt, the star showed off such cute looks all while sporting Keds sneakers, of course! While we’ll have to wait to see the final result, you can get a sneak peek at the adorable shoot right here!

Taylor jumped on a trampoline and didn’t seem to have a care in the world in front of the camera. While she looked so comfortable in a pair of cropped jeans and a striped shirt, a pair of denim short-shorts put her long legs on full display. We love the way she tucked in her mint green button-down, giving the get-up a perfectly polished, preppy vibe — and Taylor totally owned it!

Along with her different outfits her hairstyles also changed. From a flirty red headband to wearing her blonde locks down and swept to one side, the songstress looked so pretty and the simple styles were consistent with the casual attire. She sported Keds ‘Champion’ sneakers in white and red while on set, and her signature red lip really tied the looks together!

The latest campaign looks perfectly appropriate for fall — but we’re sure it will be just as adorable as the spring campaign! Taylor’s spring shoot was her first for the brand, and the star looked effortlessly cool in a white polka dot dress and a contrasting pair of polka dot Keds sneakers.

What do you think of Taylor’s latest looks? Do you have a favorite? VOTE for which outfit you liked best on the crooner!

Katrina Mitzeliotis

Elvia Taylor

Posted at 6:05 PM on October 4, 2014

When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a
comment is added I get four emails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
Cheers!

Hi would you mind letting me know which hosting company you’re working with?
I’ve loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must
say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.
Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a reasonable price?
Many thanks, I appreciate it!

Redes sociales

Posted at 8:30 AM on July 25, 2013

I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how a lot attempt you place to create this type of wonderful informative website.

Raymond

Posted at 9:58 AM on April 1, 2013

I think she is looking great right there personally wich she has been showing off thoose long island legs for awhile now and I cannot complain hopefully she wears thoose sun dresses and skirts still though huh. Help the guys fantasize about dropping them panties and I think she looks pretty sexy in thoose in a freckle type way. A freckle is a good girl who get’s a little freaky for her boyfriend or husband and not other people.

ganar dinero desde casa trabajando

Posted at 11:27 PM on March 25, 2013

Your weblog seems to be having some compatibilty issues in my ie browser.

The wording seems to be running off the webpage pretty bad.

If you would like you can contact me at: damion.caswell@t-online.
de and I will shoot you over a screen grab of the
problem.

somerhalder

Posted at 9:39 PM on March 22, 2013

i am so gonna buy some ked shoes like tots she looks good in all stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muhmmadhusaan

Posted at 2:05 AM on March 19, 2013

If you think Juanita`s story is impossible,, four weeks ago my daughter worked and got paid $6484 working fifteen hours a week at home and there roomate’s ex-wife`s neighbour done this for nine months and broght in over $6484 in their spare time on-line. apply the information at this site……. BIT40. ¢øℳ

Megan

Posted at 4:25 PM on March 18, 2013

Shes perfect…. Im glad she looks happy!

@directioner

Posted at 4:18 PM on March 18, 2013

Good to know that not all DIRECTIONERs hate Tatlor swift! Thanks

zag

Posted at 4:17 PM on March 18, 2013

Can someone delete this boring ugly girl from planet earth….

@zag

Posted at 4:21 PM on March 18, 2013

Its not gonna happen! Cause you will be the one who will be deleted not her!!! Get it??

Directioner

Posted at 4:14 PM on March 18, 2013

I love u tay :)

ELVIS PRESALEY

Posted at 4:05 PM on March 18, 2013

KEDS WERE FOR KIDS AND SHE IS NO ROLL MODEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A PIG SHE HAS TURNED INTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR HER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@elvis the idi0t

Posted at 4:16 PM on March 18, 2013

Just shut up ur obviously just jealous of her! Keds are not justfor kids you idi0t!!!

Dan12

Posted at 7:51 PM on March 18, 2013

You come across as a really unhappy person when you write a comment like this. Why take precious time out of your life just to write a mean comment about someone? Why not spread happiness by writing a nice comment about someone you like?
Taylor Swift always comes across as a happy and positive person. And Keds are definitely not just for kids! I see people all over campus wearing them.

Dan12

Posted at 7:54 PM on March 18, 2013

Sorry, my previous comment was meant for Elvis Presaley, the comment that’s in all cap. letters.

Lindy

Posted at 4:19 PM on March 19, 2013

It’s low how you constantly claim to hate her yet I see you on every article written about her. It’s funny actually, watching a low life hater like you creeping mindlessly around on the Internet, Stalkimg and hating on her when you could be searching something you like? But you don’t and instead waste it on someone you dislike. It doesn’t really matter. You’re ignorant words won’t affect her. You’re really just helping her since you give her more attention so thank you (: