‘RHOBH’ Recap: Adrienne Maloof & Paul Nassif Break Up

Mon, March 18, 2013 9:21pm EDT by 13 Comments
RHOBH Recap Paul Nassif Adrienne Maloof Divorce
Courtesy of Bravo

The craziest thing that happened over the past few episodes was Kim Richards missing a cooking class in Paris. Are the women of Beverly Hills losing their steam? I think we deserve ourselves a classic, feud-filled episode. Let’s see if we get one.

We begin on a pretty good foot, at Adrienne Maloof and Paul Nassif’s house as they prepare for a party to celebrate her new vodka line. Yes, you read that correctly.

Adrienne Maloof’s ‘Zing’ Party

The party revs up for Zing, a hip vodka that isn’t at all out of touch with reality. The party is just as ridiculous as the liquor — naked models climb in trees, and speaking of trees, there are large people-ish trees walking around. Moving on!

Marisa Zanuck tells the girls that Brandi Glanville sent her a text — out of the blue — saying that she thought a “hall pass,” a one-time cheating freebie, could fix Marisa’s marriage. Marisa reports that she was all like, “No, WTF, LOL, JK?”

“I don’t talk about my marriage,” Marisa says, possibly the most untrue statement ever made on this show. The sort of funny text devolves into an all-out Brandi diss-fest, led by Adrienne and archenemy Faye Resnick. My love for Yolanda Foster is reconfirmed when she refuses to join in on the bashing, and no matter how hard Adrienne pushes, she’s just like, “Eh, no, I’m good.” Let me stress this, that woman is a BOSS.

Adrienne Maloof & Paul Nassif: Trouble In 90210?

The tension is palpable, as Paul stuffs his face with cheese and Adrienne yells at him about plates. Same old stuff, Paul assures, and we wonder: How have these two ever been on the same team?

Paul displays a good sense of humor for the very first time by donning body paint and climbing a tree, and Adrienne gets mad about it! She turns it into him desperately needing attention. We have the foresight to know where this is headed, but still, Bravo sort of introduced this discord pretty suddenly. And speaking of suddenly, when we return from commercial break, Adrienne and Paul have announced their divorce… via the internet!

When one marriage ends, another renews its vows. So of course Ken and Lisa Vanderpump are throwing a romantic housewarming party, setting the stage for the perfect place for all these women to gossip about Adrienne and Paul. Brandi’s the first one to say the words “publicity stunt.” Apparently Paul has already moved out, I hear. Watching Kim Richards and Taylor Armstrong talk about the divorce is like seeing toddlers talk about the theory of relativity. “That’s what teams do. Right? I don’t have a husband,” Kim says in her interview.

Brandi Glanville On A War Path

Brandi’s “free pass,” as Lisa puts it, blossoms into a vendetta to blow Marisa’s previous comments about her out of proportion. Leave it to Yolanda to bring Brandi and Marisa face-to-face to work their issues out like real, er, women. Oh-my-god-Yolanda-is-amazing. Marisa is trying to beat around the bush and dance her way out of this confrontation and Yo Yo is NOT letting it happen. Marisa squirms, knowing she is overmatched.

The other ladies hear the girl-fight going on and perk up as if their vultures or something. Things get better, or worse depending on who you are, when Faye butts in. She says she wants to join in the conversation, or as Brandi more eloquently puts it, “Faye walks up to a situation that has nothing to do with her, and puts her d**k on the table.” Faye says absolutely nothing of value and tries to put Adrienne’s divorce on Brandi. At that point even Marisa is like, okay, let’s take a step back, you’re crazy.

The episode has to end before the party does! We’re just getting started! Finale next week!

Adrienne skipped out on Lisa’s housewarming party, but that’s not the only thing she ditched. She skipped the reunion taping, and Andy Cohen was NOT happy about it — see what I mean, watch the video below.

Watch: Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Season Finale Recap

– Andrew Gruttadaro

More Real Housewives of Beverly Hills News:

1. ‘RHOBH’ Recap: Taylor Armstrong Gets An Intervention
  2. Taylor Armstrong: LeAnn Rimes On ‘RHOBH’ Would Be ‘Insanity’
  3. ‘RHOBH’: Only Brandi Glanville & Lisa Vanderpump Returning?

ulimited hosting

Posted at 3:50 PM on August 5, 2013

Hey! I realize this is kind of off-topic however I had to ask. Does operating a well-established blog such as yours take a large amount of work? I am brand new to operating a blog but I do write in my diary everyday. I’d like to start a blog so I can easily share my personal experience and thoughts online. Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for new aspiring bloggers. Thankyou!|

Penny

Posted at 11:40 PM on March 25, 2013

In honestly sick o Brando her fakeness And I’m no longer watching show
Thanks!!

bobo

Posted at 10:25 PM on March 24, 2013

i love brandi go girl, you tell it to all the skanky trashy husband stealing trash out there! Leann is a skank!

Gwen

Posted at 4:53 PM on March 25, 2013

I love Brandi as well but I don’t think Leann is a skank or a husband stealer. I was married for 6 yrs & it just didn’t work out. We were together for 13 yrs & although my divorce was not bcuz of another woman my belief is that no one has a gun to anyone’s head forcing them to cheat. People cheat bcuz they want to. The married cheater is the loser for stepping out on his/her vows.

Ash

Posted at 7:58 PM on March 21, 2013

I think Adrienne has the right to take high ground and avoid something uncomfortable for her. If it makes her look bad, she doesn’t care. She’ll be creamed anyway, so why fight? The other women can have a fun time trashing her. They aren’t ever accountable for their own words, and I doubt they will be on the show.

Miss B

Posted at 9:23 AM on March 21, 2013

Oh my gosh I adore Paul and it is about time he finds someone who apreshates him 4 being the cool down 2 earth dude he is luv U Paul

Mel

Posted at 9:37 PM on March 20, 2013

Does Faye EVER say anything of value? Trash.

BeachBreeze

Posted at 10:20 PM on March 25, 2013

Hell NO!! She’s a trashy slut!!

muhmmadhusaan

Posted at 2:15 AM on March 19, 2013

If you think Barbara`s story is unbelievable…, last pay-check my brother’s girlfriend made $4609 putting in ninteen hours a week at home and they’re friend’s ex-wife`s neighbour done this for 6 months and got paid more than $4609 part-time at their computer. use the instructions from this address,, , ……….. BIT40 ¢øℳ

Alex kakyviaris

Posted at 1:29 AM on March 19, 2013

Brandi trashville sucks big time

bobo

Posted at 10:22 PM on March 24, 2013

shut the f**k up

Rachel

Posted at 12:23 AM on March 19, 2013

Adrienne you to to controling on her husband if you treat your husband good he will treat you even better

abe is doing it?!!

Posted at 10:01 PM on March 18, 2013

he was out of money so time, folks.