‘Once Upon A Time’ Recap: Snow White Begs For Death

Mon, March 18, 2013 12:25am EDT by 9 Comments
Once Upon A Time Season 2 Episode 17
Courtesy of ABC (2)

panic attack

Posted at 4:55 AM on November 25, 2013

That is really interesting, You are an overly skilled blogger.
I have joined your feed and look ahead to searching for more of your
magnificent post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks

Carl jones

Posted at 4:12 PM on April 15, 2013

I think that henry is the key to keeping regina on the path of good, i hope that as the season progresses henry realises that as much as he lover emma, that it was regina that has been there for him his whole life and that he shouldnt turn his back on her, because henry is really good for her. Anyway we will see what the writers have in store.

drush76

Posted at 12:54 PM on March 20, 2013

["Will he be the one to bring Regina down for good?"]

Why would you want him to? Is it more important to you that Regina is “brought down for good” or redeemed? Or is redemption only fit for the likes of the Charmings and Rumpelstiltskin?

Curt Clark (@Ingonyama70)

Posted at 11:57 PM on April 8, 2013

I find her more redeemable than Rumplestiltskin, to be honest. He’s the one who set all the evil balls rolling.

Brooklyn Spikes (@sweetnsourgrl)

Posted at 11:42 AM on March 19, 2013

I Just watched this Once Upon a Time Episode 18 Promo @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQtTQjO1CTQ

Jose Agosto

Posted at 1:47 PM on March 18, 2013

As we know the story book characters entered the real world. If Snow has darkness in her heart, God help Storybrooke because it is not story evil it is real evil.

debra

Posted at 10:32 AM on March 18, 2013

I wish they would stop putting new people to the show it work fine without the new cast. But seeing snow to evil would be fun to see and how. She might destroy Regan and gold.

cheri

Posted at 7:48 AM on March 18, 2013

I was very happy that Regina was not able to kill Snow. I am however very excited to see what is going to happen now that Snow White’s heart is turning black. I watched this episode this morning before getting the kids ready for school, since I had to work my shift at DISH last night. My DISH Hopper can instantly skip commercials on recorded prime time TV, so I got to watch the full episode and still get the kids off to school in plenty of time.

abe is doing it?!!