‘Fashion Star’ models and judge Nicole Richie were styled with Suave Professionals products on the March 15 fashion reality show — here’s how you can get the exact look seen on the runway!
Nicole Richie, 31, and Jessica Simpson may have the power as the beautiful judges on the show, but the models looked just as pretty! Suave Professionals Celebrity Stylist Theodore Leaf created the glamourous waves for the runway and he breaks down the look for HollywoodLifers below!
‘Fashion Star’ Models Wear Glamourous Waves — Get The Look
Theodore tells YOU how to get glam waves as seen on Fashion Star:
1) “Wash and condition hair with Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Shine Shampoo and Conditioner for noticeable shine and long-lasting conditioning.
2) Mist Suave Professionals Heat Protection Spray to protect hair during the styling process.
3) Blow-dry completely using a round brush.
4) Create a deep side part.
5) Section hair into 3-inch sections, and use a medium-barrel curling iron (pointing the iron down and away from the face) to wind each section of hair around the barrel – hold for 10 seconds – and then release.
6) Add brilliant shine to finish with Suave Professionals Moroccan Infusion Styling Oil.”
Nicole Richie Dishes On Her Favorite Product
“My personal favorite is the Morroccan Infusion Styling Oil. I have frizzy hair, so that is my go-to and I can put it in once and not worry about my hair for the rest of the day,” Nicole recently told HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.
Hey, HollywoodLifers! Tell us what you think about Fashion Star below!
— Dory Larrabee, Reporting by Russ Weakland
More Nicole Richie Beauty News:
- Nicole Richie’s Brand New Bob: Hot Or Not? Vote
- Nicole Richie Launches Her First Fragrance: Get The Details
- Nicole Richie’s Glam Bun: Get The Look For $3.69