Louis Tomlinson From One Direction Dyes Hair Red For Charity

Mon, March 18, 2013 11:13am EDT by 14 Comments
Louis Tomlinson Red Hair
Courtesy of Twitter, SplashNews

Louis from One Direction is so sweet! He dyed his hair red for Red Nose Day, a very popular and important charity in England. Do YOU love his new red locks?

Louis Tomlinson is seeing red! The One Direction hottie went all out for charity by leaving behind his brown strands. One Direction tweeted on March 18, “So…First up – backstage at @rednoseday on Friday! 1DHQ x #1DPicfTheWeek #1D4RND” with a photo of the band.

The guys released a cover version of “One Way Or Another” to raise money for the charity.

They performed the single on BBC1’s charity show on March 15. By the end of the show, Comic Relief had raised about $150 million!

One Direction Goes To Ghana

The band traveled to a children’s hospital in Ghana in January. During that time, the guys expressed their gratitude to be involved in the charity. Their humbleness while visiting Ghana was evident and admirable.

On Jan. 14, Niall Horan tweeted, “Just arrived back from Accra, Ghana! Best life experience ever! This@rednoseday please get involved! I’ve seen the slums right in front of me! This is no joke! They really need your help! Poverty is real ! Massive thanks to @rednoseday for taking us to Ghana! It was incredible! real eye opener! We take so much for granted over here ! Watch comic relief this @rednoseday, you are in for a shock and eye opener ! and fun too.”

Louis said, “So honoured to be a part of @rednoseday. Met some beautiful people over in Ghana. Please donate big this year!”

To help, go to RedNoseDay.com.

Do you love Louis’ red hair, HollywoodLifers?

– Dory Larrabee

More One Direction Hair News:

1. Zayn Malik’s Shaggy New Hair: See The Major Makeover
  2. One Direction’s Harry Styles Tweets Hysterical Haircut Photo
  3. So Cute! Video of 1D’s Harry Styles Blow Drying His Hair

loven1_D

Posted at 9:28 AM on June 17, 2013

reallybits his choice and it for charity but i love him and his choices but the colour is goin to faid so its no big deal its for charity if i had to dye my hair for charity even if it was my least fav colour which is pink i would

Katha

Posted at 3:51 PM on April 14, 2013

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i aslways lovd his amazing hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! an btw how does that help??????? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! but still its his hair, and he can do whatever he wants with it…

MANUUUUU

Posted at 4:39 PM on April 2, 2013

me encanta one direction y me encanta el pelo rojo de louis en si me encanta louis.kiss

Alysia

Posted at 7:41 AM on March 25, 2013

NOOOOOO!!!

Kayla

Posted at 6:04 AM on March 25, 2013

Louis has been doing alot for charity and stuff latley but it seems like he’s being unappreciated latley… I love you Lou’ you’re awesome especially doing stuff for charity. I also love the rest, they’re so awesome. love you 1D. <3

Elena

Posted at 6:50 PM on March 19, 2013

I think owoa is a really great video and I think it is very generous of the boys to be making that for those poor little children so I was just wanting to say that<333:)

I love1D

Posted at 3:28 PM on March 19, 2013

I love Louis hair !!!!!! Him too !!!!!!!!

Katie

Posted at 2:18 PM on March 19, 2013

I like it just not on him. It looks mor pink than red though. Altho I like one direction.

sayin

Posted at 12:46 AM on March 19, 2013

My advise. Do not be so bitter looking during an interview. Amongst others things I will not get into, it looks and is, extremely unprofessional to adults, and give tweens the ability to sympathize with your self pity. Fix the problem you have created.

Starr Widener

Posted at 1:21 PM on March 18, 2013

its okay but i really dont like it on him but he is still the old louis and i will never stop loving him

LouTheTommoTomlinson

Posted at 12:03 PM on March 18, 2013

He look handsome as allways, and the red hair actually suits him!:) And it’s just gorgeous, what he did for Red Nose Day

talia garcia

Posted at 9:00 PM on March 21, 2013

i think that louis should keep it red b/c when it fades then he’s going to look weird. i love louis!!!!!!

#I'm the Swagmasta from Doncasta

Posted at 9:03 PM on March 21, 2013

right!!!! i love one direction!!!! Team Stylinmalorayne!!!!!!!

abe is doing it?!!

Posted at 11:16 AM on March 18, 2013

no kiddin’here: HE WAS BORN AS BABY GIRL?