Robert Pattinson ‘Happy To Be Away’ From Kristen Stewart — Report

Mon, March 18, 2013 9:28am EDT by 189 Comments
Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Australia
FameFlynet, SplashNews

avk

Posted at 6:41 AM on March 22, 2013

Rob is her beck and call man . Didnt think Rob had so little self esteem that he would want to be with the cheater and a homewrecker and think he cannot do any better .Shame on him

dorofalcon (@dorofalcon)

Posted at 6:55 PM on March 21, 2013

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do, — Buzz80.comMonly try dis one.

?????

Posted at 10:17 AM on March 21, 2013

Rob will never move on . He is a girl in disguise . The Guy has no balls

Pari

Posted at 8:30 AM on March 20, 2013

so happy that Rob has finally decided to move on

compactcheese

Posted at 5:00 AM on March 20, 2013

I don’t care if Robert Pattinson come home or not because it sound like to that he is still run and don’t know what he really wants out of life .so if i was Kristen Stewart I not sit around rounded and wake for him and even if Robert Pattinson come Home i Would not be there.I would give him a taste of his own medical and let him see how it feels and I think that Kristen Stewart should keep on seeing her Friend and Family and even go on trips with friend or by her self ,stop letting Robert Pattinson call all the shot that go on in her Life

A

Posted at 1:59 AM on March 20, 2013

If Rob wants to cut ties off with Kristen, that’s fine. Kristen seems happy hanging out with her own friends these past few months, and she seems more relaxed and even smiling taking pics with her fans. Maybe at last she can be left alone.

hope and pray

Posted at 8:40 PM on March 19, 2013

If Rob doesn’t want to meet with Kristen he shouldn’t have too. It’s up to him. He knows what he wants and doesn’t want. I just hope he makes up his mind soon. He will be stressed until he tells her what he wants. Either she will like what he says or not. He is a big boy he can handle it quite well. Hugs Rob!

brandi hadden

Posted at 5:21 PM on March 19, 2013

Hey I think if rob doesn’t want to see her then he could go somewhere else but it is up to him but I do want to say something I wish I could meet him before I die I have a deadly kidney disease that is killing me an I wish I could meet him

indie

Posted at 5:12 PM on March 19, 2013

thanks for telling about the eonline.com posting, I just saw it!!

Samuelle 40

Posted at 1:38 PM on March 19, 2013

Once again mixed reports as to where Rob is and whether or not shooting has finished.He has had nearly 8 months now to get his act together regarding Kristen either he loves her and forgives or he doesn’t ,hopefully things are still fine but if he has changed his mind and opting out then for goodness sake let Kristen know .If he thinks the media will give him some peace if he gives Kristen up that won’t happen whoever he has hanging on his arm will always cause just as much comment because of who he is.So once again all rumours and hearsay from sources just to keep everyone guessing .Where ever they do meet up hope they are given some privacy to get control back into their lives away from paparazzi and so called well meaning friends ,sources and insiders.