‘DWTS’ Season Premiere Recap: Zendaya Tops The Scoreboard

Mon, March 18, 2013 10:05pm EDT by 6 Comments
Dancing With The Stars Premiere
Courtesy of ABC

SNAPPS

Posted at 9:16 AM on March 19, 2013

Sweet recap! I can’t wait to get things rolling and learn some more dance moves from this awesome show. The wife and I watch this once it’s been recorded since I work nights at DISH and can’t be home. Since I get stuff recorded, dealing with my timer conflicts on primetime has turned out to be a huge pain. That’s a headache of the past now that I upgraded to the DISH Hopper DVR, which will record all my primetime shows for me to watch at a later time. Once I enable the PrimeTime Anytime feature I get the 4 major networks recorded during primetime hours on one TV. I used to hate having several different recordings on different DVRs and I enjoy how easy things have gotten now that the Hopper enhances my TV experience.

muhmmadhusaan

Posted at 2:13 AM on March 19, 2013

like Juanita replied I didnt know that any body can earn $4896 in 4 weeks on the internet. did you read this web page, ……….. BIT40 ¢øℳ

abe is doing it?!!

Posted at 10:47 PM on March 18, 2013

let’s wait untill I’m brought in.

dumas1000

Posted at 10:42 PM on March 18, 2013

Because the people with zero dance experience are often horrible, its a trainwreck, and extremely hard to watch. Like DL scoring the lowest and saying that he had not danced in 30 years. The best two performances came from people who had a least some dance experience. Zendaya is a hip hop dancer and ball room dancing is very different, which is why she qualified, but the notion of absolutely zero dance experience for every single contestant would likely making for a horrendous viewing experience. There is usually someone with some measure of dancing experience who makes it onto every show. One of the guys from the same show as Zendaya’s was actually on the DWTS a season or two ago.

kelsi

Posted at 10:25 PM on March 18, 2013

Ummm…of course Zendaya is going to do well…she’s on a DANCE show on Disney… Why don’t they get people that dont have any experience whatsoever…??

Alanda

Posted at 12:31 AM on March 20, 2013

Well they should get rid of all Gymnasts, Ice Skaters, and anyone with a dance background or who has taken lessons. It’s quite obvious that previous contestants, including this seasons Kellie and Zendayah have had dance lessons. I also believe Zendayah is not only a hip-hop dancer, but has experience with other genres as well. Zen is on SIU, Kelli was on AI, but not as a dancer. But those with vision can actually see that she has dance experience. Remember Nicole from the PussyCat Dolls?