Jenelle Evans: Courtland Rogers & I Are ‘Trying To Work Things Out’

Mon, March 18, 2013 12:32pm EDT by 9 Comments
Courtland Rogers Jenelle Evans Marriage
Courtesy of Twitter

www.valdolona.it

Posted at 3:03 AM on June 20, 2013

Got some further websites for additional reading? Send me an email if its okay.

www.killabhawan.com

Posted at 10:53 PM on May 27, 2013

Uhh..your page looks strange to me. I am on the google chrome browser and the paragraphs are on top of each other. You should probably look into that.

www.memorex.be

Posted at 10:53 PM on May 27, 2013

I find it hard to accept that its safe to listen to you. I just read the preliminary report about the inquiry into why people were infected with hepatitis C and HIV from contaminated blood and blood products. Hundreds of people in Scotland, including haemophilia sufferers and other patients, were given contaminated blood in the over a period of about 20 years. Which is completely beyond belief. I found this site on symptoms of hemroids and everything looks to be true

conquistador

Posted at 3:40 PM on March 20, 2013

Yuck. They’ve both slept with ten million people. Maybe that’s why J-ho keeps running back to the same guys, cause no other guy would touch her with a ten-mile pole. And even then, with four condoms and a hazmat suit. I’m sure Jenelles crabs have super powers.

Eva

Posted at 8:18 PM on March 19, 2013

We are never ever ever getting back together… for the next few weeks.

Poppy

Posted at 2:14 PM on March 19, 2013

Courtland looks like he has one foot in the grave. What kind of drugs is he on? Dang

TeenMomFan

Posted at 4:58 PM on March 18, 2013

She’s seriously never going to learn. She didn’t even make it past 1 week of rehab, so what makes you think she’ll stay with this loser forever? I bet you they’ll split again in like 2 weeks.
Also I wish MTV would show more mature and hard working people instead of Jenelle Evans.

gbtw

Posted at 1:57 PM on March 18, 2013

she and taylor swift actually have a lot in common…

abe is doing it?!!