Beyonce Releases Controversial New Single: ‘Bow Down’ — Listen

Courtesy of Tumblr

40sbgs

Posted at 11:39 PM on March 25, 2013

My point!!

Quirky Q

Posted at 5:58 PM on March 21, 2013

I’ve never been a Beyonce fan and now I’m surely not…”Bow Down”??? Ain’t no one out there who should be bowin’ down to nobody…she is arrogant and smug and as far up as she may think she be, that’s how far down she’s gonna fall…Her voice is weak and she’s gettin’ older. Don’t matter how great you thinks you be now, honey, in a few years ain’t nobody gonna care….bow down to that truth Be—otch.

Twinkies

Posted at 9:31 PM on March 20, 2013

worse publicity stunt ever…. so long for being private and women empowerment. F*** all these new artists today. Everything I hear on the radio is garbage to me. The 90′s was the best era and had all the greats. If Aaliyah was here….she would be number one right now and we would be saying beyonce who??? Cockiness and greed don’t last too long

Lost Fan

Posted at 9:24 PM on March 20, 2013

Was a huge beyonce fan from the beginning, but aftter B day I was starting to lose that excitement. Sasha fierce I had to question and now this song….Im completely over the brand. I never once heard legends Michael Jackson, Bob Marley or even princess Diana tell b**** to bow down so where the f*** is this coming from??? Don’t forget the hands that fed you #REMEMBER THAT!

Lost Fan

Posted at 9:17 PM on March 20, 2013

THANK YOU VIKKI!!!!!!!!!!

Bus

Posted at 1:31 PM on March 20, 2013

Even if she was addressing haters, why stoop to their level. Who cares if someone talks smack. You’re still rich, famous, beautiful, married to one of the wealthiest men on earth, and you just had a baby. Great example B. such an inspiration you are. Words have power and people will always have opinions respect their differences

KicksandGiggles

Posted at 10:52 AM on March 20, 2013

Jay Z needs to stay out of her studio. Not diggin’ the cussin’ – why can’t women be strong without putting another woman down with the B word? Wow.

Avis

Posted at 11:49 PM on March 19, 2013

Beyonce is a talented and a very successful music artist. This song I don’t approve of because it makes her sound arrogant. Most of her music I like, but this one I will put aside. Love u Beyonce but sweetie you can make better songs than this. #justsaying

Angie

Posted at 11:48 PM on March 19, 2013

A lame rip-off of “Forgot About Dre”!

chris

Posted at 11:22 PM on March 19, 2013

I like it. It’s about time she came out with a song like this.

m

Posted at 9:50 PM on March 19, 2013

I don’t get why anyone would side with Beyonce
This songs message is complete trash and is opposite
Of what she always claims to stand for. Basically stating
Nobody’s better than her acting cocky and arrogant. I
Deff am no longer a fan

la-lay

Posted at 5:46 PM on March 19, 2013

I agree with you madhu…this is the REAL Beyonce’…you can only hide the truth for so long.

CStina

Posted at 5:33 PM on March 19, 2013

I’m pretty sure she wasn’t addressing her fans with this track. I remember a few years back, Keri Hilson released a remix to her song telling Bey “she needs to go have some babies. she needs to sit down she faded”. I was waiting for Beyonce to do a track like this. Bravo.

Debbie

Posted at 5:23 PM on March 19, 2013

Your head has gone to far . Just like you up ,you can go down.

KittyRay

Posted at 4:52 PM on March 19, 2013

The capital G is for garbage!

roro0318

Posted at 4:39 PM on March 19, 2013

i feel that it goes with the whole queen theme that in the pic….. but its always a shame that us normal day to day people always put ARTIST in this one little box, and force them to create ART, thats not ART, art is what comes to mind and how you feel let it become your art in music dancing painting ect…if you dont like it you can easily press the X button or mute!

Tanasha

Posted at 4:35 PM on March 19, 2013

That is straight out of Texas! The bomb! Go head Bey!

Lanissa

Posted at 3:46 PM on March 19, 2013

The lyrics are a’ight and all. She worked hard to earn those statements. Yes, she is a queen. Don’t hate on her for earning that title. I ain’t hating….but music-wise I don’t like it. That synthesized voice at the end is straight crappy.

themissingone

Posted at 4:25 AM on March 20, 2013

She is not a queen, she is a singer. No one has to bow down to her. She doesn’t pay my bills. I bow down to no one except God.

Anabelle Whitepaws (@AnnaWhitepaws)

Posted at 1:57 PM on March 19, 2013

That’s my girllllllllllllllllllllllllll Its about time she gave these thirsty (a) ss Mitches a ‘Ho Sit Down’! #beyhive

PB

Posted at 1:56 PM on March 19, 2013

I’m surprised Bey hasn’t sent out the bow down message before now. People need to stop hating on her and just accept her for the beautiful, talented, smart business woman that she is. I never have thought much of her voice, and I still don’t. However, I have to give credit where it’s due. The girl is a number one entertainer.

Marty L Dunn

Posted at 4:21 PM on March 19, 2013

SHES NOT NO.1ANYMORE!!! SHES TALENTED&IN THE PAST GREAT RECORD&SONGS NOT THIS ONE IS DEFENTLY BAD TASTE!!

sherre

Posted at 12:48 PM on March 19, 2013

I love it bee is #1 and thats what it is to all u haters get over it and bow down b…@es yes sir love it cant wait forher cd

PB

Posted at 1:56 PM on March 19, 2013

I’m with you.

moay

Posted at 12:37 PM on March 21, 2013

this sucks and she needs to stop ….n she couldn’t even sing well in this song bow down and worship God not u Beyoncé.

Christie

Posted at 10:55 AM on March 19, 2013

With all the mess she’s had thrown at her I think she deserves this one single…. People get cocky all the time, her being humble and people knowing absolutely nothing about her and her life still got her a whole lot of hating so if she goes off this one time then go ahead girl… We all listen to songs with the b word and actually use the word. She’s a grown woman and she’s not a saint. I think that’s the point she’s trying to make by revealing a little more about herself.. Last but not least she’s not speaking to her fans, the ones she’s addressing well they know who they are and it serves them right for opening their mouths in the first place….

PB

Posted at 1:57 PM on March 19, 2013

Definitely.

Ngoy

Posted at 1:35 AM on March 21, 2013

SHE is a wife of one of the best raper of all times and also a pop singer,… I’m pretty sure that she’s not looking for attention coz she’s got it already. I believe when she says
“I know when you were little girls
You grabbed a bee-ing in my world
Don’t forget it, don’t forget it
Respect that, bow down, b-tches, I’m convinced that she is means Kim kardashian,… the way she has tried so hard to become friend becoz she sees Jay-z and His wife as the “royal couple” and wants so bad to be in their circle!!!

L

Posted at 6:11 AM on March 19, 2013

I love love love it. She has bragging rights all the way. Work it :) I am so excited for this new album.

Marty L Dunn

Posted at 4:22 PM on March 19, 2013

85%VOTED THEY HATE IT SO DONT THINK THIS ONE IS A HIT,TO MANY HATE IT!

muhmmadhusaan

Posted at 2:03 AM on March 19, 2013

just as Esther answered I’m impressed that any body able to get paid $6026 in a few weeks on the computer. did you see this link ……… BIT40. ¢øℳ

madhu

Posted at 11:43 PM on March 18, 2013

Beyonce is finally showing her true self. She has portrayed a commercial product for so long and it has brought her success. Now I guess it’s safe for her to show the world her true identity. I do not support her and never will.

hailey

Posted at 4:35 AM on March 19, 2013

shut up. your dumb. quit hatin. start modivation.

ECGR

Posted at 8:55 PM on March 21, 2013

Because one has an opinion, they are “hatin’”? Learn how to speak and spell before you call someone else dumb… unbelievable!

rosa m betances

Posted at 4:19 PM on March 19, 2013

you need to get your facts together for next time when you decide to offer your opinion about others. beyonce is one of the most succesful celebrities in the music industry. between her and her husbad, their networth is 775 millions. some one who isn’t successful couldn’t make that much money.

Vikki

Posted at 6:48 PM on March 19, 2013

The song is offensive. She might be a queen of the pop world but she is not a queen in my world even though I love her music. And I don’t think she can’t sound any more ignorant than by asking people to bow down to her…for what? Did you do something for me or my family? Seriously this song is so ignorant just because of the context. If it was directed specifically to those who hated her if she said haters but no she is determined that growing up the girls have no better aspirations but to dream about being in Beyonce world and now they need or we all need to bow down to her…what?!! F…k you Beyonce and you can bow down to those who listens to and buys that crap you wrote…because those people made you! All that stuff she talked on TV is all false this is her true self ignorant rich person who does not care….