Beyonce Releases Controversial New Single: ‘Bow Down’ — Listen

Courtesy of Tumblr

Isaac

Posted at 9:01 PM on March 18, 2013

H

Michelle

Posted at 8:54 PM on March 18, 2013

Beyonce is one hypocritical b-tch! Keyshia Cole is RIGHT. How can you go from “Girls rule the World” to “I’m so crowned bow, bown down b-tches!”….and don’t give me that alter-ego Sasha Fierce crap either. On top of that, the song sucks!!

Brookie v

Posted at 8:51 PM on March 18, 2013

Ummm this will not get any play in my deck I’m very disappointed with this mess beyonce this is your worse song yet !!!! Maybe you should go bak to being mommy cuz this is all wrong !!! Child boo try again!!!!

sunnyautumn

Posted at 8:18 PM on March 18, 2013

Man, I just heard that mess on the radio. The only thing that sounded good was the back-up rapper and sometimes the beat. Bey sounded like someone coming up in the hood with their first track. Her voice at times was as husky as a man’s and she was half on the song at that. She took a long break to come back with this mess. 5th grade education, I tell you.

Priya Rathore

Posted at 5:34 PM on March 18, 2013

hi

40sbgs

Posted at 5:30 PM on March 18, 2013

Well I was a bit ignorant on the communication between her, our president and first lady I do apologize. They are

40sbgs

Posted at 5:11 PM on March 18, 2013

People are just people and we all have to be responsible for our own character. But my opinion why dose this character attract our president and First Lady.
These type of lyrics have high ratings because so many agree with this very limited thinking and choice of words. And we have to admit that some of her music is ok.

Anna S.

Posted at 4:24 PM on March 18, 2013

i feel like beyonce has 2 sides, and i like the side tht sings single ladies, sweet dreams, and love on top but then theres the other side of her that i hate tht sings songs like this and is so full of herself

lala

Posted at 4:06 PM on March 18, 2013

I don’t like or dislike the song. I can say though if you are not from Texas, specifically Houston where chopped and screwed music originated, you will not understand this song at all! Bey just bringing what we’ve been listening too down here to the mainstream and more power to her

sunnyautumn

Posted at 8:19 PM on March 18, 2013

I’m from Texas, and honey (lol) that was not chopped and screwed. Paul Wall and the rest should sue you for saying that. It was more like hot and mess.

Heather

Posted at 10:02 PM on March 18, 2013

I call bullchit on that LALA…. She Disrespectin’ Texas chopped and screwed right there. She is a wannabe. How dare she even speak Pimp C’s name in garbage like this.

Rachel

Posted at 2:55 PM on March 18, 2013

I wholeheartedly dislike women like her – women who think that everyone’s jealous of them. They’re so deluded that they think that anyone who dislikes them dislikes them because they’re jealous and not because they, themselves, are insufferable. This attitude is part of the reason why I don’t participate in social media – practically every female on my feed (years ago when I had a facebook account) would post haughty comments that praised themselves and criticized everyone else. It’s disgusting. And while I think it’s important for everyone to love and appreciate themselves, especially women (the more self-loathing gender), why can’t one love oneself and others as well? I don’t think that the beauty, style, intelligence, etc. of another woman takes away anything from me. Why should I attack her? Plus, we should be building each other up, not tearing each other down (people in general, nor just women).

Anna

Posted at 3:56 AM on March 19, 2013

@Rachel Do you personally know Beyonce? How do you know for sure that she thinks that ALL women dislike her because they’re ALL jealous of her? On the other side, if I happened to meet someone like you who wholeheartedly dislikes people they don’t know because they appear insufferable to them, I would rightfully label you an envious woman.

Dee

Posted at 2:34 PM on March 18, 2013

Wow, she’s way overrated.

Stephen

Posted at 1:54 PM on March 18, 2013

This is a song? Sounds like her possessed spirit took over and puked.

TYLEREED

Posted at 1:15 PM on March 18, 2013

She does it yet again…every one claims to hate it soo so much yet the views are steadily climbing, and the topic is steadily trending lol Bey sure knows how to make the haters feel the heat. Bey is only stating fact….THAT SHE INDEED RUNS THE THE GAME. AND ANYONE THAT THINKS THIS BEAUTIFUL AND TALENTED LADY IS “PLAYED OUT” …YOURE CRAZY. ON 4 THE HATERS WERE SAYING SHE WAS TOO SOFT..NOW SHE COMING FOR THEY NECKS AND THERE AFRAID AND NOW SHE IS ‘TOO HARD” LOL JOB WELL DONE BEY.

cali

Posted at 12:53 PM on March 18, 2013

Finally, she’s showing her true colors?! I’m shocked, shocked I tell ya!

Respect for her a thing of the past.

Posted at 12:20 PM on March 18, 2013

Did not have much respect for her before, now I have none. She is getting almost as bad as that piece of crap Kanye. Dirty dog that he is.

Ms. Banks

Posted at 11:48 AM on March 18, 2013

What’s unfortunate is if this would have been Jay rapping Bow Down N*****, this wouldn’t even be a story. #love4beyandjay

lisa

Posted at 5:37 PM on March 19, 2013

seems like his influence has finally overtaken her

Missy

Posted at 11:33 AM on March 18, 2013

This song is pure trash. The beat and the voice don’t go along at all! I would’ve expected something like this from Rihanna but not from Beyonce. I feel like Bey is trying so hard to stay popular with the younger generation now that Rih seems to have them all.

louvig

Posted at 11:23 AM on March 18, 2013

WERD. Leave this for rhi rhi. How many alter egos you got B?? Be one person. dang

no...just...no

Posted at 10:43 AM on March 18, 2013

This sounds horrible. Beyonce can’t pull off this kind of raunchy, hard sound, now Rihanna could but that’s because it’s her type of arena. Beyonce is more R&B, she’s better at that. I can appreciate her trying a little diversity but…no…not this. Beyonce should know by now what sound works for her. Even her little label sister Rihanna wouln’t have put this out and she does some of the hardest and most horrible sh*t, I’ve ever hear but she never goes beyond her range while diversifying. We will never hear Rihanna do a Halo type song, and Beyonce should stay away from crap like this. I’ll wait for the next single.

louvig

Posted at 11:23 AM on March 18, 2013

Kandy G

Posted at 10:43 AM on March 18, 2013

Love it. Ppl should back the heck off of her, it is her life

Maxine Brad

Posted at 10:33 AM on March 18, 2013

I love it! Its catch, has a good beat, good singing and good honest lyrics! Ready for Mrs. Carter album to drop!

Jessicca

Posted at 10:31 AM on March 18, 2013

The Queen is on fiyah!

Baddie Bey all the way but this is awful

Posted at 10:16 AM on March 18, 2013

I love the lyrics but the song as a whole, disgusting! Can’t believe this is her new single. I won’t believe it!

yvonne jimenez

Posted at 10:05 AM on March 18, 2013

BEYONCE KNOW ONE IS HATING ON YOU GIRL . AT ONE TIME I WAS A FAN 0F YOUR MUSIC . WHEN YOU LEFT DESTINEY CHILD YOU CHANGED ,YOU ARE OLD FOR THOSE SHORT DANCE OUTFITS. NOT A GOOD LOOK ON YOU.SORRY.

Compton Cutie

Posted at 9:58 AM on March 18, 2013

Dis song doesn’t surprise me @all she’s Jus saying wht she been thinking for like (EVER)! The world has made her feel this way. It’s a few other that’s Jus as gd if not better, but they will NEVER get the credit that Beyonce gets. They Jus won’t! Why idk?