Arkansas Man Facing Murder Charges After Shaking 2 Baby Sons To Death

Mon, March 18, 2013 7:12pm EST by 8 Comments
Arkansas Man Shakes Babies Death
Courtesy Photo

Arkansas man, Travis Fox entered trial for murder Monday, Mar. 18 after shaking his two newborn sons to death on two different occasions. His wife, now pregnant with twins, is shocked.

Travis Fox was faced with two counts of first-degree murder in court on Monday, Mar. 18 after shaking two of his babies to death — one on Wednesday, Mar. 13 and one back in 2011. The police are now uncovering all of the scary details.

Last week, seven-month-old baby William was brought to the hospital with suspicious injuries, where he later was pronounced dead. When police began the investigation, Travis admitted that he had shaken his son.

“Mr. Fox admitted that he shook his six-month-old son for 30-45 seconds because he was ‘fussing,'” according to a report by Huffington Post. “Mr. Fox said he was angered and tired because he was up for two days without sleep.”

Police stated in a news release that when Travis demonstrated the way he shook the child, it was definitely a violent act.

The Past Comes Back To Haunt Travis

When police began investigating the father further, they found that he was also under investigation for the death of another child, six-month-old Travis Jr., who died in 2011 from “suspicious” injuries.

He admitted to the police that back in 2011, he had been drinking tequila and had thrown his baby on a chair. He also admitted that he had consumed five beers before shaking William on Wednesday.

In court on Monday, the 24-year-old man faced two counts of first-degree murder. He is currently being held without bond in the Washington Country detention center, and will not be formally charged until April 17, 5News says.

Tiffany, Travis’ wife, who is currently pregnant with twins, is disgusted and hurt by her husband, and has labeled him a “baby killer.”

– Emily Longeretta

More Tragic Parenting News:

1. Mother Smothers Newborn Twins After Giving Birth In Secret
  2. Baby Found Dead In Hotel Room After Teenager Secretly Gives Birth On School Trip
  3. Horror As Mom, 21, Gives Birth Alone & Stabs Newborn To Death

sac michael kors

Posted at 9:37 AM on March 24, 2013

After examine just a number of of the weblog posts in your website now, and I actually like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website record and can be checking again soon. Pls try my website as well and permit me know what you believe. [url=http://sacmichaelkorsmontre.webnode.fr/]sac michael kors[/url%5

abe is doing it?!!

Posted at 10:12 PM on March 18, 2013

I’m sure, JUSTICE NEEDS HELP FROM EUROPE!!

Wanda

Posted at 8:06 PM on March 18, 2013

I hope she doesn’t stay with him.
Most men can’t stand a baby cry,, especially when they’re tired.
When my husband watches our children he is not allowed to drink and he definitely is not allowed to get drunk under any circumstance!
When her other babies died and they suspected him, that should’ve sent her running for the hills.
I wish her well with her twins.

Uh

Posted at 8:26 PM on March 18, 2013

Your husband is “not allowed” ? What are you, his mother? Hopefully any good man wouldn’t want to be drunk around their kid/baby, but I suppose if you need to keep your man on a short leash…

tiki

Posted at 7:59 AM on March 19, 2013

Maybe the first wasn’t her baby? maybe she didn’t know all the details? the second one he admitted to. she’s labeled him a baby killer, so i doubt she’ll stay. I hope he gets locked up for a very long time, until his children are adults and then i hope they shun him completely.

however, you do sound a bit controlling over your husband :s. that being said, with my ex’s low tolerance for crying I didn’t let him watch our son alone, but I kicked him out when our son was 8 months old and I discovered I was pregnant again because of his temper. any man who loses his cool over a bit of fussing is a red flag for me.

I came from a family of natural dads (men who can have a beer and rock a crying baby to sleep no sweat.ones that will ever take the crying baby out of your hands and get them to calm.) so i know not all men are baby intolerant.

Wanda

Posted at 10:58 AM on March 19, 2013

@Tiki. That’s all I’m saying. I let it be known from the word go what I won’t put up with. I don’t think it’s too much to ask of someone you love.
My dad was a natural father as well and that is what I wanted for my children.
My husband was not a natural because of his up-bringing, I had to teach him. I was born to be a mom and I’m damn good at it(patting myself on the back)
Certain things I just can’t tolerate and he knows that. We communicate very well and know what each other will and won’t put up with. It works for us, because we have been married for 12 years and counting.
I think you are a good mom for kicking that guy out. I would do the same had my husband not been up to the task of learning how to be a good parent.

Samantha G

Posted at 7:50 PM on March 18, 2013

Me having a child due next month, this is scary. I would not even stay with him if he had done that.

Wanda

Posted at 11:00 AM on March 19, 2013

You will be a good mom.Just look for signs of trouble. Good luck and god bless.