‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Recap: LaToya Jackson Calls Omarosa A ‘Witch’

Sun, March 17, 2013 11:00pm EDT by 58 Comments
Celebrity Apprentice LaToya Jackson Fired
Courtesy of NBC

Valerie Gaines

Posted at 3:58 PM on March 18, 2013

Latoya punked out! I was really rootin for her to hold her on. Very disappointed. Amberosa, if I spelled it rt. , cant stand her. R.I.P. Micheal Duncan, but she is going to use his death as a excuse when ever she can. and to me that’s a damn shame to use his death in that way. Im just saying.

Rose mary Lahti-Nord

Posted at 11:51 AM on March 18, 2013

I am glad Latoya was fired.Amarosa is drama but I do believe her feelings are legit.I believesome of Latoyas comments were uncalled for especially when she said that Amarosa probably gave Michael the heart attack.That made my blood boil.I lost my husband and best friend to a massive heart attack 3 years ago.What Latoya said was insensitive.

JJ

Posted at 11:50 AM on March 18, 2013

Oh, how about some love for Dennis???? My God, it’s like night and day from the last time he was on! I love this new improved Dennis! The funny thing is…he’s on a team with a bunch of catty girls, yet isn’t afraid to say what most of them wish they had the spine to say! Love him!

JJ

Posted at 11:43 AM on March 18, 2013

She is far too unstable to be on this show right now, it hasn’t even been a year since Michael died. If she keeps this up, viewers will leave. I’ve watched for years, and I’m sick of her getting to use this as her excuse.

Melissa

Posted at 9:54 AM on March 18, 2013

Hears what happened. If no one else noticed this, I’m shocked. First of all, Omorosa blatantly MOCKED an insulted another MICHAEL-LaToya’s (also deceased) brother, by barely singing “Beat It” to LaToya!!! No one (celebrity wise) commented on this, which was apalling I thought! That’s what she meant when she called her “the most disrespectful person in the room”. LaToya has lost someone, and she understood when O had to leave the whole thing. Come on-LaToya made herself the “sacrificial lamb”, because she knew Donald would never fire Brandi or Dennis. The fact that no one brought up this, even when she kept going on and on about her deceased Michael, it’s insane! Obviously she chose him over the soap task, she should’ve chose him over her real love, The Apprentice. It was hysterical that LaToya did call him “Michael Duncan Clarke” (inst, of Michael Clark Duncan!) in the car ride out.

Melissa

Posted at 10:02 AM on March 18, 2013

…one more thing. LaToya gave Omorosa RESPECT regarding her dead loved one, and Omorosa respects NO ONE! LaToya only said really funny stuff behind her back on camera which may have been rude, but she should’ve given it to her right then and there when she mocked Michael AND LaToya Jackson, who looks exactly like him by the way. She told her to be quiet for a reason, ya’ll. In a classy way, unlike O.

JJ

Posted at 11:45 AM on March 18, 2013

But, if LaToya was going to be the sacrificial lamb, why not just test the waters and bring O in the boardroom. LaToya already knew that Brandy and Dennis were safe anyway. Why not risk it?

david

Posted at 8:31 AM on March 18, 2013

Why do black people always cause the problems on TV and in real life? dumb niggers

judi howard

Posted at 8:08 AM on March 18, 2013

I think Latoya “fell on her own sword” so to speak. If she had brought Ms. O back to the board room and Mr. Trump had not fired her, then she (Ms O) wins. I realize it is a distinction without a difference, but by doing what she did, Latoya determined her OWN fate. I get it. I would not mind being fired nearly as much as I would hate Ms O’s smug attitude. Now Ms O has to wonder if she is there because she deserves to be there, or because Latoya gave her a gift. Good move in my estimation, because I think Latoya would have been fired anyway. Actually, they did not lose because of O, but because of the challenge itself.

Doree

Posted at 10:58 AM on March 18, 2013

I totally agree with you. Latoya made one of the best moves I have seen made in ‘Apprentice History’. She refused to be manipulated either by O or Donald.

chynaport

Posted at 6:48 AM on March 18, 2013

What Ms. Jackson did is puzzling, I knew she had just fired herself. As far as Ms.O, no one has the right to judge how she may or may not feel even if u have walked in sinilar shoes, grief is personel.

JJ

Posted at 11:47 AM on March 18, 2013

Yep, grief IS personal. Why then is she on a TV show when she has clearly not gone through the grieving process completely?

DJ

Posted at 6:46 AM on March 18, 2013

Latoya and Michael, like brother like sister, two DUMMIES.

vincent

Posted at 5:14 PM on March 19, 2013

Shame on you! Dummie? Michael? Really? I hope no one speaks of your dead relatives in such a way. Not cool to speak of the dead. Grow up

Ginger

Posted at 3:52 AM on March 18, 2013

I think it’s very clear latoya wasn’t scared of omarosa, she stood up to her several times including right there in the boardroom before trump asked her to pick two. Latoya thought no way is trump gonna fire his ratings bonanza omarosa so why waste a pick on her, but unfortunately her plan backfired. Still, the strategy does make some sense and in fact, that’s why omorosa wasn’t brought back into the boardroom in episode 1, they knew trump wouldn’t fire her. He has a soft spot for her but I thought that was cool that he even asked where her tears were, so he’s not being fooled.

larrydean

Posted at 6:51 AM on March 18, 2013

Exactly, the plan was stupid. Even if she thought he wouldn’t fire Omarosa, it was LaToya’s ONLY chance of not getting fired. Her fatal error – not creating a reason to fire anyone else. Incredibly dumb.

Melissa

Posted at 10:05 AM on March 18, 2013

LaToya knew exactly what she was doing, that’s what no one else seems to have noticed.

cn

Posted at 3:26 AM on March 18, 2013

america is stupid and latoya is a genius. I know the real so called compadresreason, latoya wanted to get fired on purpose. She went out because she didnt want to waste time and her compadres didnt help her out. Rewind everything and you will know, she also lost a lot of respect for donald trump.

Melissa

Posted at 10:06 AM on March 18, 2013

WORD!

me

Posted at 2:35 AM on March 18, 2013

latoya was smart not to bring omarosa back because it would only result in more drama and arguing and latoya would still be fired in the end.

Jeff

Posted at 2:12 AM on March 18, 2013

I believe that Latoya truly believed that Trump was not going to fire Omorosa. What a shame, since she should be gone. I will miss Latoya from the show. Omorosa your time is coming.

abe is doing it?!!

Posted at 2:08 AM on March 18, 2013

psssst: SHE WAS NEVER LICKED BEFORE?

Newmexicosandy

Posted at 1:53 AM on March 18, 2013

Mr. Trump would not of fired Omarosa because of ratings. Latoya knew it and that is why she did not bring Omarosa back. Omarosa is an embarrassment to the show Celebrity Apprentice.

Darrane

Posted at 1:35 AM on March 18, 2013

Just winds down to the fact that Omarosa knows how to play the game. She will never be the winner but her drama and presence helps with the ratings. At the end of the day it is all about ratings no matter what Trump says. Latoya would have been fired whether or not she brought Omarosa back.

Brenda Davis

Posted at 10:23 AM on March 18, 2013

The truest thing said in the entire show was when LaToya said “it is either her way or no way”. That is how O plays the game. She is smart enough to always push the blame to someone else. They should have commented on how many times she called LaToya to get “direction” buying dresses. That was all a ploy but no one had the Ba–s to say it in the Board Room because they all knew they would have to play with her again next week!

TKM

Posted at 11:04 AM on March 18, 2013

I agree that Trump may say he “would have” fired Omarosa…but, we all know the bottom line is she creates drama and the results in ratings. LaToya did the smart move. Plus, if Omarosa leaves, who would be the next villian? Everyone so far seems to be getting along… And that’s not what Trump wants. He wants drama and I am sure that is the ONLY reason Omarosa is even there…

JJ

Posted at 11:49 AM on March 18, 2013

I hope Trace rips O’s freakin head off!

Janet

Posted at 1:06 AM on March 18, 2013

Latoya made a big mistake that phoney Omorosa need s to go no one is buying her poor me routine

Ania P

Posted at 12:49 AM on March 18, 2013

It’s not worth watching. The Omarosa bitchiness gets old, real fast.

Alrapaheak

Posted at 12:46 AM on March 18, 2013

I would have liked LaToya to stay and I am sure she will kick Omalosa ass!!!!!

Chris2brent

Posted at 12:19 AM on March 18, 2013

Omarosa is just so embarrassing to watch….I will pick this show back up again once she is off. Nobody can be that classless, this has to be loosely scripted….I just wish they would take that middle school bully stuff that she plays and tone it down, it isn’t believable that anyone is really like that as an adult.

Kat

Posted at 12:09 AM on March 18, 2013

Latoya made the wrong choice in not bringing Omarossa in the boardroom. Should would have at least had a better chance of staying but she let fear get the best of her. Since they are centering the show around Omarosa, I won’t be watching anymore. She is predictably mean with a personality that is just plain boring zzzzz. She is not real celebrity so I don’t know why she is there. Trump had her on there regular apprentice shows as just another constestant.

chris

Posted at 11:44 PM on March 17, 2013

Omarosa deserves no remorse. you need to be able to give it to receive it. Latoya was not bright.

Alrapaheak

Posted at 12:49 AM on March 18, 2013

LaToya is bright and she felt like Trump would not fire Omalosa.

larrydean

Posted at 6:52 AM on March 18, 2013

But that’s ridiculous. She didn’t give any reasons to fire anyone else. Bringing O in was her only chance

danielle

Posted at 11:29 PM on March 17, 2013

i think Omarosa is a witch, she knows it and she thrives on knowing it !!!!!

Charles

Posted at 12:35 AM on March 18, 2013

I think Michael Clark died escape Omarosa…..

Faith

Posted at 11:10 PM on March 17, 2013

Lotoya is awesome she knows you do not have the balls to fire that witch because you think she gives you ratings. WRONG!!! Not in my house or the houses of the friends that watch it. WE ARE DONE WATCHING. Because you should have had balls enought to fire her. She has your balls in her hands, big ass witch.

not cool

Posted at 11:08 PM on March 17, 2013

I thought it was so disrespectful for Latoya Jackson to say the name of the dead in anger.

Alrapaheak

Posted at 12:47 AM on March 18, 2013

You are wrong and LaToya is right

Jeff

Posted at 2:14 AM on March 18, 2013

Oh stop! Omorosa is going to play his death asa aher sympathy tool for the entire season, or until she get’s fired which in my opinion couldn’t come quicker. I agree with every biting word that Latoya said about her.

Kim

Posted at 7:02 AM on March 18, 2013

Totally agree. O is a first rate “witch”. Trump mwould have NEVER fired her. Too worried about his ratings. Latoya was right- O is nothing but EVIL. Can’t watch anymore.

Melissa

Posted at 10:11 AM on March 18, 2013

LaToya said what? It was ok for Omorosa to try and sing “Beat It” to LaToya’s face?! And repeatedly disrespect her?! It works both ways. Omorosa knows who LaToya lost, and vice versa. Time doesn’t heal all wounds, and whether it’s a few months or a few years, it’s disrespectful. Not ok for O, nor L. O did it, then wanted more and more sympathy for her situation. I don’t think so.

Stuart

Posted at 10:35 AM on March 18, 2013

LaToya spoke up when no one else did. The other two women on the team will be in her position soon. It appears being nasty pays…why do we continue to watch?