‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Recap: LaToya Jackson Calls Omarosa A ‘Witch’

Sun, March 17, 2013 11:00pm EDT by 58 Comments
Celebrity Apprentice LaToya Jackson Fired
Courtesy of NBC

Brenda Niehaus

Posted at 2:51 PM on March 21, 2013

Omarosa is nothing more than a bully and I am appalled that Donald Trump feels she is worth anything. She is fake and her tearless crying is humiliating. LaToya did wrong not to bring her back to the boardroom but she knew how much Trump likes her. When Omarosa mocked Michael Jackson, that was the last straw. The entire cast should have asked Trump to have her removed. I will no longer watch this when a bully is allowed to continue; first season I will miss. I will never waste my time with anything that includes her.

Stacey

Posted at 4:29 AM on March 21, 2013

I stood up and cheered when LaToya stood up to Amorosa at rhe beginning of the task. It seemed obvious she didnt bring Amorosa to the boardroom because she knew Trump is using Amarosa for ratings over leadership. Where’s the drama without the smell of blood from the vampire Amarosa?

topcelebrity

Posted at 6:33 AM on March 20, 2013

That is awesome!!! Watch The Celebrity Apprentice (US) – Season 11 Episode 6 Australian Gold entirely video now! In order to watch out for free, just discover the link below for your stream particulars now! Jesse Trump challenges the 16 new Celebs to use authentic New You are able to all of the world.

vincent

Posted at 5:06 PM on March 19, 2013

Omarosa wil get what’s coming to her. I agree with Latoya, Omarosa probably gave her late fiance the heart attack that killed him. Latoya did right by not bringing Omarosa back in the boardroom. Her teammates did not have her back so her teammates have to deal with Omarosa again. Latoya unfortunately sealed her fate.

trikelady74

Posted at 3:57 PM on March 19, 2013

Omarosa is still a witch and the next task should be designing her a new broom !!!! She totally lied and also left the task in hopes to ruin the teams chances. who is she kidding’..I wish Donald had also put Lisa Lampanelli on the cast to really expose Omarosa’s B.S…now that would have made for some good boardroom !!!!!!! She also needs to stop using her ex’s death to promote her futher in the game..her speech in the boardroom was exhausting’ and the dry tears laughable’ I’m sorry La Toya handled it the wrong way and I can see why she did it because Donald likes Omarosa (???) don’t know why’ but in the long short…the viewers should have a chance to fire someone..after all we see the real players and the fake one’s..Omarosa YOUR FIRED !!!!!!!!!!

trikelady74

Posted at 3:39 PM on March 19, 2013

Omarosa is so fake…can’t stand her and her and her lying sniveling antics..she needs to stop using Michael’s death to her advantage..fire her ass !!!!!!!

Cheese, Meat and Some Gravy on Wheat Toast, no Yams on the Side of some Duck Sauce

Posted at 1:12 PM on March 19, 2013

She’s not grieving one bit. She’s done that already. She has a lot of things to keep her mind occupied. If Michael and her charity meant that much to her, she wouldn’t be so concerned about being a moron and she’s be more focused on winning for his charity.

Posted at 1:13 PM on March 19, 2013

she’d*

vlr

Posted at 11:24 AM on March 19, 2013

I was sooo proud of the way LaToya stood up to Omarossa! I was like , Whoo, get her LaToya! Then it was like the balloon burst and she let her go free….??? Anyway, I like how LaToya seems to be so much stronger since her last appearance on Celebrity Apprentice, and her run ins with NeNe. I didn’t see the comments Omarossa made about “Beat it” but it sounds really rude. I do however think that Omarossa is grieving for real. But she’s still mean, but B#$ sells.

Travis

Posted at 12:35 AM on March 19, 2013

All about ratings ratings ratings. Omarosa is a terrible actress and a terrible businesswoman.What company in their right mind would hire her? I wouldn’t hire her for a mop job. Hey Don how about get some celebrities with business skills? Stop bringing Omarosa back. Yes Michael Clarke Duncan is dead and its sad….but can we move on please for Gods sake? Crocodile bag tear crybaby is all she is. Hope she loses big and is fired big-time! Sue that Omarosa and bite me!

Cealie

Posted at 6:52 PM on March 18, 2013

Well, if Donald is that desperate for ratings to keep Omarosa on the show think how desperate he is going to be to get rid of her once people start tuning out because of Omarosa. Donald… shame, shame that you have to resort to keeping someone like Omarosa to boast your ratings. I’m outta here, so there is one less rating. It really bothers me that you actually “promote a bully” on your show.

MaryAnn McKissick

Posted at 6:10 PM on March 19, 2013

This post says it all, except, unfortunately, it emphasizes Omarosa, who is too insignificant to bother mentioning.
LaToya Jackson is a sweet lady who handled herself with dignity and grace ~~And she is SMART! LaToya knew Trump never would have fired his precious pet “O”.
Well, I know I won’t be the only viewer who now says, “Trump, you and your Celebrity Apprentice are fired!” We will not watch that show or anything else Trump is associated with producing.
Go LaToya!

Posted at 5:23 PM on March 18, 2013

Omarosa is a repulsive human being. She is obviously not there for her charity, she is there to continue playing this played-out villian card that she has been living off of. SHE HAS NO TALENT TO BRING TO THE TABLE!!! She has done a lot of crying, but not one tear fell from her ugly face. Eventually, people see through the act…. You’re not playing the villian, you simply are who you are. It’s just that simple. Remember in week 1…. Her entire goal was to take down Bret Michaels. Stop worrying about beating Bret and just be a good teammate. How about winning money for charity? Be a villian somewhere else because the game is old and tired. Latoya played herself and she definitely should have been fired for just simply being a moron.

Anita

Posted at 1:57 PM on March 19, 2013

I agree wholeheartedly. I had missed the first two episodes, but saw this one. Omarosa was after LaToya from the very beginning. LaToya was the leader, and Omarosa didn’t give her the chance to lead. She faught everything LaToya tried to do. I’m very disappointed that Donald Trump didn’t fire both of them – LaToya for being stupid for taking 2 other people in the Board Room, and Omarosa because she is just a plain annoying b_____.