Stephenie Meyer: I Blame Myself For Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart’s Troubles

Sat, March 16, 2013 4:52pm EDT by 139 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Twilight
SplashNews

Amelia

Posted at 3:38 PM on August 31, 2013

If Taylor and Stewart are just friends, I think they should hang out. She needs her friends now. Yes she made a mistake, but no one is perfect and she is young. She seem like a smart young women and hopefully she has learned from this. Robert she not listen to anyone but his heart.

indifferent

Posted at 12:29 AM on July 21, 2013

I don’t really care about what she did in real life. Imagine if it was you who did that, and everyone including people you don’t even know existed started trash-talking you, would you like that? Yeah, I don’t think so. So, why not just keep your opinions to yourselves? Besides, it’s not only K’s fault.

Anyway, I still think that there’s really no one else who can sub to play Bella and Edward. I mean… it’ll get messed up. And I, for one, will never watch another Twilight if they’re not starring.

dorofalcon (@dorofalcon)

Posted at 6:55 PM on March 21, 2013

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do, — Buzz80.comMonly try dis one.

hema fairytopia

Posted at 1:16 PM on March 21, 2013

they must do twilight again.. its my request to them! none can ever replace robsten n none could ever play the role of bella edward better than robsten!

Nobody Special

Posted at 1:39 AM on March 20, 2013

Well, if they are not a couple,then why is the media not aware of this new girl and why has no one said anything ? is it serious?
Wait: must be, if he had her there all along in Oz.