Miley Cyrus Tells Liam Hemsworth To ‘Shut The Hell Up’?

Fri, March 15, 2013 5:25pm EDT by 17 Comments
Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Fighting
Pacific Coast News

mia

Posted at 12:01 AM on March 18, 2013

its unforgivable what he did to her.. and i dont understand why he did it. Miley is beautiful, shed never do that to him. I seriously couldnt believe it, but i hope they can solve their problem and get back together, because i know they were meant for each other.

Peter

Posted at 11:11 AM on March 17, 2013

Miley is a very nice girl and Liam doesn`t deserve her. What he did with January Jones and Emma Watson should not be done!

Er rob

Posted at 3:02 AM on March 17, 2013

To everybody who are so critical to others take a really good look at yourselves before saying bad things wether you agree with their life style or not. Nobody’s perfect just remember that…..

Brandon Clement

Posted at 8:38 PM on March 17, 2013

first thing that i would love to say is that if i was miley’s boyfriend i would not, i repeat, i WOULD NOT cheat on her because a. she is the most beautiful girl ever to me in my eyes, b. i can relate because i have had ask girls without boyfriends to be my girlfriend and guess what… they lied to me and say that they don’t want a boyfriend right now so i respected that from them and than they double crossed my heart and said opps sorry but i have a boyfriend already. even though they did that i still will respect them… and… c. if i was miley’s boyfriend i alway and forever would be honest to her, loyal to her, kind to her, loving to her, caring to her, and most importantly if some girl asked me to cheat on Miley i would say “my heart belong and forever will be to my girlfriend Miley.” her family need to hear this from me that i WILL NOT never ever cheat on your daughter because my heart belongs to your daughter and i can PROMISE you guys that…. NO CHEATING WHATSOEVER!!!

if some of you guys on here dont believe me, just ask my friends… P.S. miley, if you ever want to talk or need anything, i mean “anything at all,” find me on facebook, myspace, and/or twitter and i will listen to you and do whatever you ask… :) LOVE YOU, MILEY <3

Er rob

Posted at 2:55 AM on March 17, 2013

No comparison between Miley and Kristen the situation is totally different

christina

Posted at 3:50 AM on March 16, 2013

yay miley!!!! ur my idol i love u i hope i meet u when i become an actor

Sadie

Posted at 9:17 PM on March 15, 2013

Liam Hemsworth needs to run from this crazy girl! Liam and Robert Pattinson both have trashy girlfriends who should be dropped immediately. Fellows, there is other good “stuff” out there and there are many amazing young women just waiting for you two delightful young men to find them. Leave the tramps—Miley & Kristen—alone, and move on with your wonderful lives and careers.

june

Posted at 9:13 PM on March 15, 2013

yeah they made lies about miley cyrus and everybody feels bad for her,but when they made lies about Justin Bieber everybody thinks the lies are true,gosh

Rodrigo

Posted at 7:16 PM on March 15, 2013

no aff

Mel

Posted at 6:48 PM on March 15, 2013

This website needs to be shut down. Your stories are so bi-polar. Anyone can tell you’re just checking out other sites to see what they put, then add a dramatic twist to it. How would you know what these people really think/feel? Why is it that everything they do has to be criticized, I get they are in the public eye but that is for their job not their real life. Hollywoodlife.com makes their living off talking crap about Miley/Liam, Chris/Rihanna, Rob/Kristen and all of your stories have about 3% fact which was copied from another gossip site.

Mel

Posted at 6:45 PM on March 15, 2013

This website needs to be shut down. Your stories are so bi-polar. Anyone can tell you’re just checking out other sites to see what they put, then add a dramatic twist to it. How would you know what these people really think/feel? Why is it that everything they do has to be criticized, I get they are in the public eye but that is for yh

Alicia

Posted at 6:36 PM on March 15, 2013

HL…Como diablos hicieron para llegara a una conclusión tan estúpida??!!
Es OBVIO que se refiere a los medios y sus mentiras!!! Ugh…hasta un niño de 5 años entendería…

jdelaney

Posted at 6:31 PM on March 15, 2013

Seriously, Miley’s the one who needs to shut up. She’s got the biggest mouth west of the Mississippi.
I heard that her big mouth and constant quacking is what finally drove him away. Supposedly, she even talks when they’re in bed doing it…”My new CD is like gonna be soooo big!” and “My mom says this and my mom says that” and “I was thinking about getting another puppy” and on and on and on.

heather

Posted at 6:07 PM on March 15, 2013

you people are truly the biggest idiots in the world… loook at her damn twitter it talks getting her engagement ring fixed and everyone thinks she has called off her wedding… AGAIN CHECK E! ONLINE!!!!! damn!

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 6:05 PM on March 15, 2013

miley you need to calm down your mouth!!!!!!!!!! IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU LOOK VERY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Marilyn

Posted at 6:04 PM on March 15, 2013

Could she be with the wrong sex. Always thought she liked girls.

Chris

Posted at 5:34 PM on March 15, 2013

No, she is telling it to all of you idiot!