Lil Wayne Hospitalized — Rapper In Coma In ICU After More Seizures

Fri, March 15, 2013 11:05pm EDT by 313 Comments
Lil Wayne Hospitalized
SplashNews

Gabriela Sosa

Posted at 2:50 PM on March 17, 2013

Please Don’t die I just always wanted to meet u my birthdays next month that’s what I asked my mom for ill b praying for u

DOC

Posted at 2:45 PM on March 17, 2013

Please don’t die Wayne we still love you and need you

whatever

Posted at 2:33 PM on March 17, 2013

there are severall video`s on youtube claiming he`s racist against black woman, he apparently does not like woman who are too dark skinned, if its true he really needs to take a good look in the mirror though its then probaly something like that he hates his own dark skin. There is being said that only his oldest child is `really` black and that he made sure that his next ones are more light colored with finer hair and everything by dating only light skin woman (white or asian types). Lil w is a huge idiot if you ask me…

Fizzo

Posted at 2:28 PM on March 17, 2013

WAYNE RECOVER DUDE, MISS UR LYRICS

varsha

Posted at 2:16 PM on March 17, 2013

i just pray to god 4 him…..get well soon lil waynee…

Dauda

Posted at 1:27 PM on March 17, 2013

i l6ve to see wayne alive,he is just lyk 2pack i dnt want us all 2 regret bad words and prayers..

Dizzy

Posted at 9:05 AM on March 17, 2013

I wish people knew how to spell correctly

Paul Parmesan

Posted at 3:32 AM on March 17, 2013

They made a typo, been* not ben

vanessA solis

Posted at 3:12 AM on March 17, 2013

My heart goes out to lil waynei and his family my ,god b wit u all .I jus want u to no lil wayne u n my prayers .u good rapper even doe people have to judge u when they dnt even no u aye nothing but haters

Michelle

Posted at 3:09 AM on March 17, 2013

Let the guy kill himself if he wants too! He’s not listening to what the doctors say anyways. ALso until now I didnt realize how much a weird freak he looks like. Yuck are all those tatts on his face real? YUCK And those teeth…GROSS

dinah marie V.

Posted at 1:32 AM on March 17, 2013

I pray he gets better I don’t want him to leave. Period Point Blank (WAYNE PLEASE DON’T GO!)

Dani

Posted at 1:03 AM on March 17, 2013

Karma !

Eddie Chairez

Posted at 12:51 AM on March 17, 2013

Yo Kokloshnjolh
Amethyst
Susie k
gayne
If you dnt lyk wayne get on with ur life n let em b everybody makes mistakes bt it takes ppl like you to make matters worse so get goin n leave this page for his fans
-haters- fuk dem fuk dem gud fuk dem hard fuk who fuk em all wordz to way

Dani

Posted at 1:06 AM on March 17, 2013

Look up the word mistake .. The word is not intended to be used when something is done over and over and over and over. Those poor children of his suffer everyday, big deal he has money but he’s a worthless piece of garbage , His own words he doesn’t care about anyone but himself. TRASH

Susie K

Posted at 3:25 AM on March 17, 2013

Mistakes???…..what????….taking drugs every day especially after you’ve already had seizures is a MISTAKE????…….you idiot Eddie….and go back to school you “wannabe ghetto boy”

Luis

Posted at 6:52 PM on March 18, 2013

I gave up after “Yo” learn to spell

Eddie Chairez

Posted at 12:38 AM on March 17, 2013

Yo man weezy needz ta get better itz not tyme for him ta leave da rap businees and evrtin he has accomplished in his music career. You da man wayne
-eddie-

Susie K

Posted at 3:23 AM on March 17, 2013

You da idiot Eddie…..Weezy did this to himself…….loser!

Kokloshnjolh

Posted at 9:16 PM on March 16, 2013

Lil wayne is a faggot who has other people write his lyrics… I HOPE THAT NIGGA DIES

Amethyst

Posted at 8:54 PM on March 16, 2013

Well, He should’ thing about that before he was doing Drugs

Disciple of Jesus Christ

Posted at 8:11 PM on March 16, 2013

Regardless, lil wayne has a soul. So, God knowing His heart, if Lil Wayne is sincerely calling on the name of Jesus, he will be saved and the blood of Jesus will cleanse him from all his sins and any pacts that he has made with the devil.

Susie K

Posted at 8:19 PM on March 16, 2013

so let me get this right………do bad stuff…..make all the wrong choices…..and instead of taking responsibility and cleaning up your act when you warnings time and time again………the only real solution is to call on the name of Jesus…….and all will be well?……….well thats convenient. I’ll remember that next time I want to be an irresponsible drug-taking hoodlum with no regard for my own life or the effect of it on my children. What a load of rubbish!

Dani

Posted at 12:59 AM on March 17, 2013

Right!

Susie K

Posted at 7:57 PM on March 16, 2013

Oh for god’s sakes……the only lesson is here is if you take unending quantities of drugs and chemicals……..this is what happens!!……..stop being such sycophants!……he did this to himself!!…..idiot

asheley Byrd

Posted at 7:48 PM on March 16, 2013

OMG!!!!! DAM WAYNE HOPE U GT BETTA BOO.

Devan gates

Posted at 7:15 PM on March 16, 2013

Ur my favorite rapper lil wayne!! I listen to ur music every night before i go to bed and on my way to school and back!?!,..! My whole family is praying for you and hoping that u pull through well

DWAYNE JR.

Posted at 7:05 PM on March 16, 2013

LIL WAYNE NEEDS TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS SON AND TAKE CARE OF HIM. HE’S GONNA NEED HIM ONE DAY TO SAVE HIS LIFE.

weezy jnr

Posted at 4:28 PM on March 16, 2013

you no stuff all you guys, lil wayne is a nice guy a gud singer nd all [you people are just jealous of who he is and wat hes has ] people must start looking at the positive side of a person before they judge lil wayne is in icu and people can say things like that about him ,its disgusting . lil i wish you a healthy and quick recovery ,and will alwase look up to you .

cudi

Posted at 2:50 PM on March 16, 2013

All this talk about god will help him??? B.S. he just came with a video potraying himself as the devil u fools.

Horrez

Posted at 1:51 PM on March 16, 2013

My heart goes out to lil Wayne. But I think it is so sad how artist get all the fame they want and yet are still not happy and live like a person lives that has failed in their life and have just given up.I have learned a valuable lesson in life about people, being famous and being rich..You can be all you want, be as rich as you wan and have all the fame you want, but none of this will complete you nor make you happy if God is not present in your life and if you are not truly happy on the inside. All of those tatoos, rap, music, drugs is all a cover up of what’s really real…I just want to thank God for not. Slowing me to break into the industry ..Thank you God cause I never wanna end up being subjected to drugs, violence, suicide and untrustworthy people around me..I am blessed just being ok, living my life. In peace andsubjecting myself to God ..Thank you God soooo much.Thank yo.Rich people, famous people got problems..Not for me.
Lil Wayne, I hope you get better and get you some help.peace.

loreatha mccollins

Posted at 11:55 AM on March 17, 2013

come from cleveland we never had what you got please please be strong all the fame hope you relax all you need is a little rest come to clevland and rest we love your music your friend loreatha mccolins

loreatha mccollins

Posted at 12:12 PM on March 17, 2013

all you need is a real vacation and some rest these have been some big moments in your life being a icon is not easy IAM A icon myself I GET UP EVERDAY AND WORK WE ALL HAVE SOME THAT WE NEED TO DO OUT HERE THE WORD IS RELAX TAKE WHAT I HAVE TEACH AND PUT IT ALL IN A SONG THATS WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY MY WORDS TO YOU IS RELAX REST KEEP YOUR EYES AND EARS OPEN YOU WILL DO FINE YOUR FRIEND IN CLEVELAND OHIO LOREATHA 216

Gayne

Posted at 1:46 PM on March 16, 2013

Whoever follows this Wayne character has no brain.

Christina Goss

Posted at 5:05 PM on March 16, 2013

get better lil wayne your number 1 fan

indy

Posted at 5:45 PM on March 16, 2013

Omg how could you be so heartless

savannah

Posted at 8:43 AM on March 17, 2013

Lil wayne u need to stop doing drugs really u r not cool because ur doing it but u r a star becaz u got talent