Kim Kardashian’s Pregnancy Stress Making Her Psoriasis Worse –Experts

Fri, March 15, 2013 6:29pm EDT by 19 Comments
Kim Kardashian Psoriasis
FameFlynet

lucia

Posted at 10:49 AM on August 1, 2013

try fresh lemon juice just a few drops on the spots

waterandwastewater.com

Posted at 9:48 AM on May 10, 2013

Quality posts is the crucial to be a focus for the people to pay a quick visit the website,
that’s what this web page is providing.

HerosePharma

Posted at 5:30 PM on May 9, 2013

If Kim has known about Herose Treatment,things may turn out better.

Sam

Posted at 2:05 PM on May 5, 2013

I tried Coresatin. I have been suffering for 13 years !! Guttate Psoriasis ! It is ithout steroid and clears in 1 week !! No ads !! Nothing commercial- real story !

Sam

Posted at 1:44 PM on May 5, 2013

CORESATIN !!! Offer her Coresatin for her psoriasis everybody !!!! It really works

George

Posted at 7:43 AM on March 19, 2013

Hello, I suffer many years from psoriasis.Now I know what is the best to treat psoriasis.I say treat and no cure because I am still using the product.
Its Volcanic mask, 100% natural from volcanic ashes of a Greek island.
I created a site and helping people with the same problem.I know how it feels to scratch your skin and live with your blood everywhere.
Help me spread the word so we can help as many people as we can.
George(at)psoriasi.me
Photos at my blog psoriasi-me.blogspot.com

lala

Posted at 5:05 PM on March 17, 2013

haters i just want you to know that what ever you wish others may come back to you!

Lisa

Posted at 5:31 PM on March 16, 2013

Why does EVERYTHING THE KARDASHIDIOTS SAY ENDS IN A QUESTION? Can they say a sentence WITHOUT A QUESTION MARK? DO THEY KNOW WHAT A ? MARK IS? I’m having a good day?I answered a phone? I saw a person? I’m having a kid? Do they not know how to talk? Did they go to school? Does everyone in Cally talk like that? NO!!!!!!! Plus, I am SO SICK OF EVERY IDIOT starting off a sentence with the word “SO”! OMG! SO, LEARN TO SPEAK YOU LOOSERS! So, I found these pants. So, I think I’m stupid. So, ect………..GO BACK TO SCHOOL MAN! It should be “ACUALLY”, or “Because” , or since,ECT….. NOT SO! That’s how you can tell an uneducated person.

J

Posted at 5:16 AM on August 3, 2013

Its Losers, not Loosers

Micky Morrison

Posted at 12:29 PM on March 16, 2013

She should try to lessen the stress! Instead of her typical workouts, she should look into stress relieving exercise like yoga. Here’s a tip for Kim, try babyweight.tv, exercise videos made for pregnant women all based around yoga and stress relief.

Courtney

Posted at 10:35 AM on March 16, 2013

Duh it’s common sense the hormones of pregnancy are gonna make underlying conditions flaire up this is not news. stop feeding this buck and a half tricks ego if the likes of you had existed 15 years ago i’ll bet you would’ve terrorised Melissa Newman while she was pregnant with her 2nd son Henry and faced being sued by her parents for invading their daughters privacy. which is the main reason the family lives in Connecticut rather than LA though her elder sister Nell lives in Santa Cruz California where her food company is based. correct both of her elder half sisters live in Wilton Connecticut while her younger sister Claire lives in Darien. their parents moved to Westport shortly after they were married in 1958 paying 96,000 cash for the 17th century colonial style farmhouse on north avenue/colleytown road 2.5 miles from Bedford Middle School so some of the children that walk to and from school walk through their property not that they mind

Lisa

Posted at 5:43 PM on March 16, 2013

WOW! YOU HAVE ISSUES MAN! LOL! Can’t stand her either, but you are taking this personaly. Grow up. Who really cares about her? Her skin? Her fake lips? Her face lift? WHO CARES? She is doing ABSOLUTLY “NOTHING” FOR THIS WORLD! Just someone to MESS WITH! She does NOTHING for kids, starving people, homeless, ect…. She’s known for one thing, and ONE THING ONLY! Don’t get Psoriasis over “IT”! LOL She’s NASTY!

lucy

Posted at 3:42 AM on March 16, 2013

Oh no!!! I was hoping Kim was going to have the most perfect pregnancy ever!!………It’s Psoriasis, not cancer. There must be a lack of news if you’re not reporting on Kim Kardashian’s dry skin.

Daryl

Posted at 12:43 AM on May 9, 2013

I understand that Psoriais is not a ‘life-threatning’ illness. However, as a 20 year old who has suffered with it for 18 years – It can be very debilitating. It is incredibly painful and hard to cope with – It also raises other problems, such as psioratic arthritis, which I do have and is very UN-managable. I’m also half way through my pregnancy and I have to say, pregnancy hormones seem to have helped heaps with the condition. With all this being said, I’ve never seen such a minuscule patch of dry skin in all my life – I am plastered in horrid, huge, red blotches of skin from top to toe and can find nothing that covers it or masks it!!

Terumi

Posted at 2:44 AM on March 16, 2013

I’m not a Kardashian fan by absolutely any means, but that comment on her Psoriasis seems a bit rude.

joannesmacky54ff

Posted at 1:53 AM on March 16, 2013

my best friend’s aunt makes $84 every hour on the laptop. She has been without a job for 9 months but last month her income was $17880 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on  Ask25.c­om

Mrs j

Posted at 7:04 PM on March 15, 2013

To bad she stressed out like it not breaking news.
Cheap nasty trick. You so called career is fading fast. Look forward to it.

yvonne jimenez

Posted at 10:47 AM on March 16, 2013

TO MRS j i feel you are a very unhappy person in your own life , how sad , just be careful what you wish on others ,it migth just fall on you head 100 folds.

Jamie