Chris Brown Won’t Disappoint Rihanna: He’ll Visit Her Really Soon

Fri, March 15, 2013 7:48pm EDT by 135 Comments
Chris Brown Visiting Rihanna
SplashNews

stephanie

Posted at 12:09 AM on March 16, 2013

Mikey: Kiki is not Rihanna!! You should be saying that to someone who keeps posting naked pics everyday like ri.

sandra duncan

Posted at 12:44 AM on March 16, 2013

@stephanie!!!!!!
You are JEALOUS TOO?????? KIKI go GET YOUR MAN!! T he BIRDS are chirping!!! lmao You WISH you were RIHANNA!!

Posted at 1:53 PM on March 16, 2013

@Sandra
seriously STFU, as i have got my man thanks,that mikey posters is no doubt a female Riri stan tryna get a reaction out of me

Posted at 1:54 PM on March 16, 2013

@Stephanie
Mikey is not doubt some Female Rihoe stan lol

mikey

Posted at 10:58 PM on March 15, 2013

Kiki I would like to watch you finger your wet p*ssy for me ssst

mikey

Posted at 10:55 PM on March 15, 2013

@kiki come suck my c*ck, I want my cum to run down your throat

mikey

Posted at 10:52 PM on March 15, 2013

@kiki my d*ck is 10 inchee, could u fit all of that in your wet p*ssy? Ssst

mikey

Posted at 10:49 PM on March 15, 2013

@kiki my di*k is swollen right now, everyday I am getting more impatient and I need you on this d*ck. Your comments makes me masterbate uhhhh sstt, I need your address

stephanie

Posted at 10:29 PM on March 15, 2013

Chrissy it’s not tmz it’s called being out in the real world and having commonsense. It’s real life hunnie you don’t need to watch tmz to see life how it is in the real world. You need to come out from under your rock.

chrissy

Posted at 10:34 PM on March 15, 2013

@staphanie real world??? The only place you see them is on tv. And you have no evidence to prove what u say was true. You just cant accept the fact that chris’ s mom adore rihanna and they are all happy. Just admit it

stephanie

Posted at 10:25 PM on March 15, 2013

Kiki that’s because they are bipolar ready to explode.lmfao. Next time just put LOL and they would write you a book or a novel.lol

Posted at 10:45 PM on March 15, 2013

@Stephanie
lol they most probably would

Posted at 10:17 PM on March 15, 2013

i past one simple comment on here which was rolled eyes,And yet you Rihoe stans come at me under attack lol

mikey

Posted at 10:31 PM on March 15, 2013

@Kiki where you live? I woukd like to sample that p*ssy ;) would u lick my a** for me? I promise you would love it. Ive been watching you and I should come pay you a visit one day. Leme have your address, im not a rapist im just a man looking for someone ti mess around wih I promise ; )

mikey

Posted at 10:38 PM on March 15, 2013

@kiki whats your address??? Nvm ill find you ;) get ready to throw that p*ssy out for big daddy

mikey

Posted at 10:44 PM on March 15, 2013

@kiki I have you as my screen wallpaper, I masterbate and cum on your picture everyday, I like it when it slide down your face. Getting more horny everyday, I have to fuk u.

mikey

Posted at 10:46 PM on March 15, 2013

@kiki, I named my sexdoll after you and I print one of your picture and tape it on my dolls face, ssssttt kiki come here

stephanie

Posted at 10:17 PM on March 15, 2013

There’s a difference between needing money to survive and live happy and being selfish and never ever enough. Chris mom and rihanna. Both female in his life puts money and work before chris. No wonder don’t be surprised why chris still keeps kae around and gives her so much more than any man ever give to their exgirlfriend. Heck, more than any husband can give to a wife.lol. HATING MUCH?

chrissy

Posted at 10:22 PM on March 15, 2013

@stephanie not only are you talking messed up things about rihanna but your also attacking chris’ s mom all because she prefers rihanna over karrueche. Its crazy how you dont know these people yet u here saying some messed up things about them that arent true. Like where did you get these info about them? TMZ?

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:12 PM on March 15, 2013

@Stephanie
Let me give you a REALITY check it is 2013 the role of an UNEMPLOYED HOUSEWIFE is almost NON-EXISTENT!! Some women have AMBITION and like to ATTAIN their own!! BTW say Hi to KT for me because you seem to know how much she is receiving from CB both monetarily and physically so you must be talking to her on a regular!! I just want to know one thing if CB is giving her so much monetarily why is her wardrobe on constant replay??? BTW LEAVE MOM BREEZY ALONE!!!! #HATER

stephanie

Posted at 10:11 PM on March 15, 2013

Chris is younger than rihanna. A guy is human too and he needs love and attention just like us females and if rihanna keeps putting her work before chris he will act out. And can you blame chris?

chrissy

Posted at 10:17 PM on March 15, 2013

@stephanie wtf are you talking about? Havent u seen them spending a whole lot of time together? Do u want her to stop her whole tour for chris brown? Did chris stop his tour for her? Do you want her to throw away eerything she ever worked for just to please a man? Jesus christ leave that beautiful couple alone. You dont see neither of them complainjng about their relationship so why u feel the need to do that for them? They are forever. Chrianna aint going nowhere so its about time you guys stop stressing over it n waiting for them to breakup cause it aint gonna happen. I can put my life on that.

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:28 PM on March 15, 2013

@chrissy
Leave them alone they are DELUSIONAL and living in FANTASY ISLAND no matter how many FACTS you bring to them they will constantly find a way to disagree They are not KT FANS they are RIH HATERS!! ##JEALOUS/LOWLIFES !!!

Posted at 1:58 PM on March 16, 2013

@Sandra Duncan
And you Rihoe stans are the same,as no matter how many true know facts are brought up you all always make an excuse for it lol

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:15 PM on March 15, 2013

@stephanie
He is younger than KT also so whats your point??? STUPID!!! One year younger is nothing it all has to do with your level of maturity!!

stephanie

Posted at 10:04 PM on March 15, 2013

You kind of wondered why majority of kids who grew up with parents who worked too much and put their job over their kids, their kids come out going on drugs or overdosing or committing suicides. People need to learn how to balance work and life. When you neglect your children they will turn the wrong way. Could that explain why rihanna is always exposing herself? That’s the only way she can get attention. And attention from million and trillion of fans will not make up for your parents love and attention. Just like chris is probably bipolar because chris mom is too busy counting her change instead of showing chris love that’s why he doesn’t know how to respect women.

Posted at 10:09 PM on March 15, 2013

@Stephani
as Chris mom brought him up single handed, you would expected him to have the most respect for females.

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:55 PM on March 15, 2013

@stephanie
Yet again another STUPID essay!! How are you suppose to SUPPORT yourself and family if you don’t bring money home??? Ooh I forgot you are living of Tax Payer’s dollars so you are home all the time with your kids ;) Listen parents are their children ROLE MODELS!! In the bible it says “WHAT A MAN SOW SO SHALL HE REAP” I don’t know CB and RIH personally as a matter of fact not even KT neither do I know their parents but just by seeing what they have both accomplished at the age of 24 and 25 they must have had some very ENCOURAGING, SUPPORTIVE and LOVING parents They are 2 VERY TALENTED and ATTRACTIVE CELEB and if they want to SCREW each other and want to be together why are you so worried about it?? BTW if RIH wants to show her BODY that is her PREROGATIVE it looks good and you only live once and WHAT THE F@@## DO YOU KNOW ABOUT CB other than what you read on blogs??? GO GET YOUR LIFE!!!

stephanie

Posted at 9:57 PM on March 15, 2013

Chris’s mom chose money over chris and rihanna chose overworking over chris. No wonder chris is bipolar. Like, where is the love? Like, how much more millions do you need? Can you say selfish?!!!

stephanie

Posted at 9:53 PM on March 15, 2013

@Chrissy: Then Sandra must have OBSESSION with kae, because she’s always bashing kae even on rihanna’s blog.

Posted at 10:06 PM on March 15, 2013

@stephanie
But thats just my point, as they wont say anything about the Kae bashers,or the other posters up on here they just constantly choose to bring my name up all the time,then they wonder why i am so rude to them.

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:22 PM on March 15, 2013

@KIKI
Get it correct YOU BASH RIH and we DEFEND her!! Now go suck Mikey’s D*** it will give you something to do lol

Posted at 2:03 PM on March 16, 2013

@Sandra
shut up as you often bash Kae when nothing on a blog has even been said about Riri, so stop with your lies.
And i’ve done told you numerous times before,you seem to be the one up on here that is gagging for some *ick. Hence why you are always mentioning it, so feel free to take up mikey offer, as i’m sure your dried up ole puss must be growing cobwebs… lol

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:20 PM on March 15, 2013

@stephanie
Obsessed with KT????? You are not only DELUSIONAL you are f!!@@## CRAZZZYY!!! Why would I be obsessed with a PSUEDO-CELEB(shout out to CHARLAMAGNE) maybe slightly obsessed with RIH but DEF!!!!! not KT!!! ROTFL LMAO Anyway if you have something to say to me reply to my post directly not via anyone else!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! Now with that said continue #HATING!!!

Kimberly

Posted at 9:48 PM on March 15, 2013

I cannot believe people still bring up Karrueche her 15mins were up a long time ago.

Posted at 9:47 PM on March 15, 2013

@chrissy
finds somebody else,who’s bored enough on here to banter with you. If you find my post offensive dont read them. jezz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

chrissy

Posted at 9:51 PM on March 15, 2013

@kiki im sure your bored enough thats why u stay on this site

Posted at 10:02 PM on March 15, 2013

@chrissy
so what your excuse for being on here, last msg from me, as trolls like yourself thrieve on the drama. NOW go find somebody, who actually wants to banter up on here with you

Posted at 9:45 PM on March 15, 2013

@chrissy
well stay pressed on other ppl posts, then instead of constantly staying pressed on my posts.Either way shut the fck up as i’m entiltled to say what i like, whenever i like on these blogs, nobody is asking you to read my posts.

chrissy

Posted at 9:49 PM on March 15, 2013

@KIKi ofcourse everybody is entiled to their own opinion, but everyday thou??? Are you sure you dont love rihanna??? I woht stfu neither, I feeo sorry for you, u have nothing going on in your life thats why u stay on this blog site waiting on them to post something about rihanna. Be real with youself, you do oove rihanna

Posted at 9:58 PM on March 15, 2013

@chrissy
and your on here every single day also, as how else would you know my posting details to hand up on here.
I’m done chatting to you, as just like yourself i’m entitled to my opinions, if my opinions aggrieve you so much, simple don’t read them.
As i am sick to death of answering the same boring question, how i am just jealous of Riri rolled eyes,
just because you dislike somebody that them makes you jealous oh please.

PLENTY OF OTHER NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON HERE ABOUT RIRI, SO HOP OF MY CLIT AND GO AN ADDRESS THEM!

chrissy

Posted at 9:44 PM on March 15, 2013

And yes KIKI I was talking to you, dont try to play it off

sandra duncan

Posted at 9:29 PM on March 15, 2013

Again HL who are your sources?? Listen NO SHADE at CB RIH needs to make money she don’t need any distraction right now. Let KT continue her SIDEPIECE duty until RIH is finished with her tour after all it is OK with the captain of her fan club KIKI. LMAO

Posted at 9:38 PM on March 15, 2013

@Sandra AKA Queen Navy Stan
Captain of Kae’s fan club said nah, after his done been with Riri she can keep him now lol.

I stan for no one

Posted at 9:46 PM on March 15, 2013

Sandra Duncan…what does Kae have to do with this post? And…if she is humping with him it’s her Coochie, she can give it to whoever..#nonofyobusiness

sandra duncan

Posted at 9:57 PM on March 15, 2013

@I Stan for no one
Listen you UNDERCOVER #KAEFANATIC what does KT has to do with any of the other posts that you and the rest of the BIRDS mentioned her name in?? You are correct if she is OK with being the SIDEPIECE I could careless one way or the other it is her business just like RIH and CB’S relationship is their business that is why YOU NEED TO MIND YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS. Now that I have gotten that off my chest let me make a suggestion to you change your name to I STAN FOR THE SIDEPIECE ;) lmao

I stan for no one

Posted at 6:36 PM on March 16, 2013

Sandra Duncan….Mind my on goddamm business…bish, you are aware that this is a comment blog right. If I change my name, you change yours to Ilickri’sazzonamindlessblog….lol

unknown

Posted at 9:25 PM on March 15, 2013

Chris Brown has a lot going on when he has some free time he will go and see his girlfriend rihanna on her tour he misses her and rihanna misses him.

nozama

Posted at 9:21 PM on March 15, 2013

They have to live their own lives, people just need to back off.

Eric B

Posted at 9:03 PM on March 15, 2013

Kiki Why do you hate Rihanna so much? You act like she took your man. I know she has alot and you don’t. I will never say anything else to you because you are unhappy with your life. My life is beautiful and full of love so let me leave you be. I don’t keep misery company! Karrueche is full of love too so before you follow her pick up some love because she is full of it! Kae love her cut honey!

Posted at 9:42 PM on March 15, 2013

@Eric B
hop off of my clit, and stop talking shid about me, as you know sweat FA about me.
You stalking *ss creep..

Eric B

Posted at 8:48 PM on March 15, 2013

WoW! About time somebody told that Kiki something. And you was nice about it.

Posted at 8:52 PM on March 15, 2013

@ERIC B
shut the fck up as you carrying on like i’m the only person that comments on these blogs that does not lick *ss Riri.this is a public blog forum designed for ppl to air there opinions

DUH! SO STAY PRESSED UPON MY POSTS YOU STALKING *SS CRETIN

chrissy

Posted at 9:14 PM on March 15, 2013

everyday I see you here bashing rihanna, if u hate her so much u surely spend alot of time talking about her. you know what that is called? OBSESSION. you cant hate somebody and yet they revolve around your life. there is not one time I come on here n havent seen you saying some fawl shyt about a person you dint know nor know nothing about other than her music. get a hold of yourself cause your comjng off as a jealous bitter B*tch. god do not like ugly so take a look at yourself and ask what are your purpose in life other than hating (obsessing) RIhanna

Love Riri & Kae

Posted at 8:44 PM on March 15, 2013

It is beyond my why a female will take the time out and talk bad about the next female? So many females envy Rihanna because they want to be her. Any women that slept with a man out side is marriage is a hoe. Read the Bible sometimes and maybe you will stop hate on a women who has almost everything. Learn to love and just maybe you’ll get a lipstick line. Rihanna is a big M.A.C. And its killing you hoes Hard. I love Karrueche she doing her thing too. Go Rihanna & Karrueche make that money. Why hoes still hate and debate about ya’ll business! Love from a women that is down for my sister getting money.

Tina

Posted at 8:03 PM on March 15, 2013

They will see on April 8 when she goes to LA, I do not think he’s going to see her

Posted at 7:59 PM on March 15, 2013