‘Vampire Diaries’ Video: Elena’s New Plan Will ‘Make Damon Really Happy’

Thu, March 14, 2013 1:44pm EDT by 10 Comments
Vampire Diaries Damon Elena
Courtesy of The CW (2)

muhmmadadnan879

Posted at 11:04 PM on March 14, 2013

If you think Linda`s story is surprising,, a month back my cousins girlfriend also earnt $7013 just sitting there twenty hours a week in their apartment and they’re co-worker’s sister`s neighbour was doing this for nine months and actually earnt more than $7013 part-time from their labtop. follow the guidelines on this link,………… BIT40.¢øℳ

Kathy

Posted at 6:30 PM on March 14, 2013

This sire bond is so unappealing. Just the thought of someone controlling someone else makes me so uncomfortable & the fact that it’s Damon & Elena, it has basically soured this couple who I actually used to like…

kathy

Posted at 8:16 AM on March 15, 2013

She’s not under a sire bond anymore

Cam

Posted at 11:24 PM on March 15, 2013

Completely agree.

Lucy

Posted at 6:05 PM on March 14, 2013

It’s nice to see Caroline start to come around to the idea of Elena and Damon. I think it may be a way for her to keep the peace now that Elena has no humanity, and I can’t wait to see the fall out tonight with my DISH Hopper. Working the night shift at DISH, my DVR is set to automatically record the shows I watch. The 2,000 hours of storage space prevent me from missing episodes, which will be great to see how long Caroline’s acceptance will last.

tania rahman

Posted at 5:05 PM on March 14, 2013

Maybe Caroline just says that so that she does not upset Elena by saying anything negative, but yeah its strange Elena does not even mention Damon. I’d have to see the whole episode.

Jessica

Posted at 1:57 PM on March 14, 2013

Wow Caroline must really love Elena to put up with Damon’s mind control, i.e. sire bond lol:-) This whole scene made me sad & then shudder from revulsion because it just reminds me that she’s still Damon’s mind slave.

me

Posted at 4:51 PM on March 14, 2013

the SB doesn’t work anymore..but caroline is stupid as always

maria

Posted at 6:04 PM on April 14, 2013

Caroline is perfectly okay with it, Both Her and Stefan, is telling him to control Elena , because She has no emotions and They cant let her go around killing people. Damon has never used the sire bond for himself ever, the only time he used it was to take Elena’s Pain away, which Caroline and Stefan told him to do, and He could not stand to watch her suffer. it backfired, He should have known that he was enough to help her true it,and i believe that Elena is punishing Him for not believing in Them also. Damon has been hurt, so many times, that he doesn’t trust, that he would be enough,

smiley4better

Posted at 1:50 PM on March 14, 2013

Reblogged this on Smiley for better ( new day, new life…. new beginning) and commented:
awch! cant wait!