Tamar Braxton Pregnant With First Child — Congrats

Thu, March 14, 2013 7:24am EDT by 9 Comments
Tamar Braxton Pregnant
Courtesy Of Instagram

How amazing! The youngest Braxton sister announced yesterday, Mar. 13, that she had a ‘love on top,’ before confirming that she’s pregnant! In fact, Tamar revealed that she’s well on her way to becoming a mother. Keep reading for all the details!

Tamar Braxton’s first child is being born into an amazing family, that’s for sure! Appearing on Good Morning America on Mar. 13, the R&B singer  and star of the reality show Braxton Family Values announced the good news that she was pregnant.

Tamar Braxton: ‘I Have A Love On Top’

There to promote her show, Tamar surprised everyone with the news. “I have a love on top,” she said, referencing Beyonce. “I’m pregnant.”

Appearing on GMA with her sisters ToniTraciTina, and Towanda, Tamar showed off her growing baby bump and still managed to look stunning in an Alexander McQueen dress.

Tamar talked about what an amazing time it was in her life, and she talked about those things that every pregnant woman has — cravings! “I feel great and greedy at the same time,” she said. “This is the most I’ve ever eaten.” Well go on, Tamar, you’re eating for two!

Tamar Braxton: Only Months To Go

So just how far along is Tamar? Actually, pretty far! Tamar also revealed that she’s well on her way: “I don’t have many months to go.” Wow! How’d she keep this from us so long?

“I’m almost there,” Tamar added. This baby — Tamar kept the gender a secret — will be the first for 35-year-old Tamar with her husband, Vince Herbert. The couple was married in 2008.

Congratulations, Tamar!

WATCH: Tamar Braxton Pregnant On New Season – Braxton Family Values

GMA

– Andrew Gruttadaro

More Celebrity Pregnancy News:

1. Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom Welcome New ‘Baby’
  2. Mark-Paul Gosselaar & Wife Catriona McGinn Expecting First Child
  3. Anna Duggar Announces She’s Pregnant Again — Congrats

Rietta Williams

Posted at 5:40 PM on April 28, 2013

Congrats to Tamar and Vince another lil Diva its a girl?

LaVerne

Posted at 11:13 PM on March 16, 2013

I am so happy tor Tamar and Vince
GIRL YOU GOT YOUR LIFE!

Olivia Elliott

Posted at 10:27 PM on March 16, 2013

3/16/13 HI TAMAR- FANS ”FINALLY, WISH THEY THEMSELVES COULD READ ”OUR ” COMMENTS….COGRADULATIONS (VINCE) SHE MEAN HER HAS ”DID THAT”….LIBBY BALTIMORE

Compton cutie

Posted at 9:42 PM on March 16, 2013

Congratulations to Tamar and Vincent I believe you guys are gonna make great parents. Hopefully you guys don’t have a little girl cause she is going to give Tamar a run for her money just like Tamar gives her Mom, Sisters,& Vincent ;-)

Staci

Posted at 3:57 PM on March 14, 2013

Congratulations Tamar and Vince. I love the whole Braxton Clan. I knew Tamar was gaining weight around the mid-section months ago as she appeared on The Wendy Williams Show. I was hoping it was pregnancy and it is. Have fun with that new baby Braxton Family. Yall will make wonderful parents Vince and Tamar.

abe is doing it!!?

Posted at 9:47 AM on March 14, 2013

yep, the black society is working on the future.

Wanda

Posted at 8:39 AM on March 14, 2013

Cute photo.

Wanda

Posted at 8:38 AM on March 14, 2013

I had thought she was to vain to have a baby, glad she isn’t. Congrats to the couple.

Linda

Posted at 8:31 AM on March 14, 2013

Congratulation to Tamar and Vince. You all will be the perfect parents. I love you all soooo very much!!!!