‘Pretty Little Liars': Is Spencer On The ‘A’ Team? Troian Bellisario Weighs In

Thu, March 14, 2013 12:00pm EDT by 27 Comments
Pretty Little Liars Finale Spoilers
Courtesy of ABC Family

Emily

Posted at 4:50 PM on May 29, 2013

Does anybody know if this episode came out yet?? I’m like so confused because I’m looking everywhere for the episodes.. and the only episode of PLL which is recording in my t.v. is called “A LiArs guide to Rosewood”… Did this episode come out already? I think it is a repeat because all my friends are talking about episodes taht I don’t see.. Maybe i’m really behind? Or is this from the books?? Confused…

Alivia schulte

Posted at 10:33 PM on March 19, 2013

I was really disappointed when it was just Hanna in the bathroom with the red coat! : (
But other than that i LOVED IT!!!!!! I cant wait til June!!!!

Alivia schulte

Posted at 7:20 PM on March 19, 2013

So exited less than a hour now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : )

sonshyin lee

Posted at 6:01 PM on March 19, 2013

i cant believe it Spencer, aris, ezra, ali, mona, and toby WHY????????

Alivia schulte

Posted at 7:17 PM on March 19, 2013

Its not!!! I read the books and they arent A

Essie

Posted at 5:15 PM on March 19, 2013

Great interview; I love Spencer, and I can’t wait to see what she does as A (if she is A), and who the girl in the red coat is in the season finale. Unfortunately I won’t be able to watch the finale live because I work at DISH when Pretty Little Liars airs, but I’ll record it. My DISH Hopper can record up to six shows at once during primetime, so it will be easy for me to record Pretty Little Liars’ finale and my roommates will still be able to record all their shows, too. I love not having to argue over what to record.

Amber

Posted at 1:21 PM on March 19, 2013

A team stand for: Ali, Toby, Ezra, Aria, and Mona….

Alivia schulte

Posted at 4:57 PM on March 19, 2013

Why would Aria be on the A team! Or Ezra!!!????

sonshyin lee

Posted at 6:00 PM on March 19, 2013

the A team is ali, toby, spencer, aria. mona and erza.

sonshyin lee

Posted at 6:01 PM on March 19, 2013

yup

Tatjanaa

Posted at 10:01 PM on March 18, 2013

It’s Spencer’s sister for sure!!

alwayz&forever

Posted at 10:34 AM on March 17, 2013

Maybe its her mom. I hope te finale will be very exciting. I hoped to be very shocked.

Mo

Posted at 4:52 PM on March 16, 2013

I think it is merideth in the red coat and thay she was Allison’s evil twin sister!

Alivia schulte

Posted at 4:59 PM on March 19, 2013

If they were twin sisters then why would they be different ages?

Alivia Schulte

Posted at 4:46 PM on March 16, 2013

I think spencer is just doing it to get information and who is A.
I REALLY hope Toby isnt dead!!!!
SPOILER ALERT!!!!
Ali is Alive i read the book, Alisons in the red coat.

Lexii

Posted at 1:39 AM on March 16, 2013

It’s 2 red coats

Angel

Posted at 1:09 PM on March 15, 2013

#TobyCavanaughtIsNotDead :)

Alaina

Posted at 9:15 AM on March 15, 2013

I believe Spencer is only joining the A-team to bring down ‘A’ by finding out who is in charge. She is doing it for her friends and I don’t believe she can ever betray her friends like that.

I think Toby is really dead or else he was forced to go underground by A. If he is dead, I’d rather his death serves a greater purpose otherwise it seems pointless. I believe he could come back too.

And the blonde in the red coat is going to be Alison. Her appearances have been too many to be called as “imagination” of the liars. Can’t wait. I’m really excited!! :D

elizabeth

Posted at 2:10 AM on March 15, 2013

1) Toby is not dead, you could see at the morgue that the tattoo on that body was fake-to make Spencer believe it was Toby
2) Spencer is in the A team but I think she has a good reason for that. She has something in mind besides that
3) Red coat – Ali or her twin. what is wrong you,people, why would you ever think it is Aria!?

Shilaleon

Posted at 11:58 PM on March 14, 2013

I think it’s cece Drake or maybe alisson

Heather

Posted at 8:33 PM on March 14, 2013

Having read the book series in it’s entirety- I can tell that the girl in the red coat is indeed, Allison. While the show has taken a few different twists then the book did, it has primarily remained the same. 1.) Mona was also A in the book, and did ask Spencer to join the A Team. However, in the books Mona died. 2.) In the promo for next week’s episode we see that there is a fire much like in the book “Wanted” where Allison tries to kill all the little liars- only for them to escape. However, in Wanted the girls finally realize that “Allison” is alive (of course it’s not the Allison we think- but her twin sister) anywho- Toby is most likely alive. The body they found in the woods probably belonged to Jason (however I find it humorous Toby was dead by the second book but is still alive on the show- and plays a much larger role) Spencer is on the A Team for other motives then to “hurt her friends”

tanyagiaimo

Posted at 7:13 PM on March 14, 2013

well to be honest, if you’ve read the books you have a clear indication of who is going to be in the “red coat”. but the writers have been flowing off book a little lately so maybe it wont be that person. As for Spencer being on the “A” team, remember Spencer doesn’t do anything without a plan. As for Toby being dead, I am a firm believer of needed a visual for any death on a TV show, otherwise you leave a huge window of someone being alive. He’s alive alright.

Stormi Stone

Posted at 7:02 PM on March 14, 2013

Who is the woman in the red coat? I think it is either one of the Liars’ mothers, or it is some dude in drag. Neither CeCe nor Jenna would be shocking enough, so it is not them.

Aesha

Posted at 6:44 PM on March 14, 2013

I dnt thnk spencr will b the new mona. It aint fair 2d liars. 2days episode made me cry 4spncr.. N i jst cant waet 2knw A and wat will b A’s punishmnt @ last.

Emi

Posted at 8:23 PM on March 14, 2013

english please?

smiley4better

Posted at 1:51 PM on March 14, 2013

Reblogged this on Smiley for better ( new day, new life…. new beginning) and commented:
Spencer=A?????????????

abe is doing it!!?

Posted at 12:23 PM on March 14, 2013

finally……….B.A. Barracus is back?