How Kristen Stewart Distracts Herself From Missing Robert Pattinson

Thu, March 14, 2013 4:44pm EDT by 69 Comments
Kristen Stewart Friends
Courtesy of Facebook, FameFlynet

Posted at 4:45 PM on March 15, 2013

……another cyber bully shut down.

Toni

Posted at 3:41 PM on March 15, 2013

@Positive Outlook Girl – I’m not hiding behind a screen name, Ok. This site has everything to do with Kristen and If you want to wish the world was a better place than you better make sure you vote for more gun control regulations. Because this site puts her face front and center regardless of the story.

Posted at 4:25 PM on March 15, 2013

Thank you. You are still missing my point.

Posted at 4:31 PM on March 15, 2013

@Toni – Sorry – I should have posted this better. Thank you – you are still missing my point of what I’m saying. My issue has nothing to do with Kristen – it has everything to do with a secondary issue on this board regarding cyber bullying. Gun control has nothing to do with what either of us are saying, but I realize that you are now grasping for comments to make since you honestly cannot respond back to my point. That’s ok. I understand that the concept I’m discussing can be very touchy and there are really no right or wrong answers. It really requires you to be self-reflective about your own actions (well everyone – not just singling out you). Interesting that even when I complimented you, because I do believe you are bright, you bring up a random thought to sidetrack the discussion. And yes – we are ALL hiding behind screen names – including myself. Unless your name is Toni – not a nickname and you have no last name – then you are hiding. Its not a bad thing – it does give people freedom to vent. I’m just asking for some introspection into how what you are saying is potentially hurting people you don’t know. Its not about you as a person – just your actions on this anyonymous board. That’s all.

Toni

Posted at 4:39 PM on March 15, 2013

@Positive Outlook Girl -Don’t respond to me and I won’t repond to you. Enough said.

Posted at 2:31 PM on March 15, 2013

If the posts of Toni, Ha and others on here are any indication of the state of our emotional well-being, we really have become a sad and pathetic country. When throwing insults, spreading rumors, perpetrating gossip and insulting people you don’t know based on things you read on the internet becomes a fun pasttime, then we are all going downhill. Whatever happened to not saying anything unless its something nice? What kind of people are they? I don’t going on here much but I am shocked at the bullying that is going on. And I read celebrity gossip — the alleged story they are talking about is so last year’s gossip – nobody cares about it except for those people who keep bringing it up over and over and over again. Do you have nothing better to do with you life? Might I suggest getting a pet, a job, a hobby, or something that will bring you some balance and peace in your life so you do not feel the need to tear apart this young woman. Do you not find it rather interesting that NOBODY in HW – coworkers, directors, friends, family – have ever confirmed that this story you believe is true? You do know the meaning of the word gossip? You do understand how photoshop works? It is just so sad – and then you tear apart anyone on here who doesn’t agree with you – people who are just trying to say “isn’t that nice that her mom is supporting her while her bf is out of the country working”. That was the gist of the story – but no, you had to dredge up an old story that nobody with intelligence cares about or believes. I can’t even imagine how risky it would be to ever be your friend.

Toni

Posted at 2:51 PM on March 15, 2013

@Positive Outlook Girl – who are you some teacher trying to teach the students a lesson in good behavior and we should all take a page out of your play book. You continue to write your novel about how the tabloids should be nice to Kristen when she herself is part of the problem. I think we have an idea who tabloid web sites work and we don’t need a history lesson. I will continue to write what I want and it’s up to you not to respond.

Posted at 3:17 PM on March 15, 2013

Its quite ok – you keep proving my point over and over again. My comments have nothing to do with Kristen. Its about what happens here as a whole – you just happen to choose her as your victim. I’m not a teacher – I am just a human being who wishes people would treat each other better instead of hiding behind a screen name and throwing out insults. Also – I didn’t post to you – I referenced you – you didn’t have to respond. But maybe its starting to ring true and the best way you can react is to get on the defensive. I’ll keep posting my wish for a more positive world out there as long as people continue to cyber bully.

BTW – I’m a social worker who deals with abused teens. But aren’t we all teachers in some respect?

Silly people !!!

Posted at 2:20 PM on March 15, 2013

@Toni… You are still trying to make your comment sound relevant .. I gues if you keep repeating this nonsense to yourself then it will be the truth but only in your mind ! All you do is post very negative comments and for some reason you are stuck on an event from last year that most people have moved on from , except for you and a few other cyber bullies . And the trashy tabloids only know one thing “money” and ” lies ” everything they write about are pure conjectures and innuendoes ,people like yourself never look beyond that and can never see the big picture because they are narrow minded and gullible. .. And again you still don’t know Stewart or Pattinson nor do I and everyone that comment on any gossip boards , they just form an opinion from a photo or some haff truths written by interns on gossip blogs who by the way never and will never have a conversation with neither of these actors or their friends . So go on…. stay on your moral soap box and keep casting stones .. And I’m glad that you have such a wonderful life where everything is perfect I guess we all should aspire to be just like you …..imagine what a wonderful it would be !!!!

Posted at 2:22 PM on March 15, 2013

Agreed!!! There is so much bullying done on here by people hiding behind their computers. Its shameful.

Toni

Posted at 2:38 PM on March 15, 2013

@Silly people !!! – thanks for the contradiction; first you say the truth is only in my head and than you say the “event” from last year that everyone has moved on from. Make up your mind; did it happen or not? Why are you at this site if you don’t like what they print? You’re not going to stop me from writing what I want to write. Ok. Let’s be clear. I can not help you and others can not accept the fact that your Kristen is what she is. I guess your dreams have been crushed.

Posted at 2:15 PM on March 15, 2013

@Toni – I never said I was a fan of Kristen. My point was that people make very rude comments here based on gossip and rumors. None of us really knows what happened – so please do not keep using that as an excuse to cyber bully this young woman you don’t know. My statement was about the overall habit of people going on here anonymously and saying things based on information they read in a tabloid or saw on a gossip site. This does not apply just to Kristen – it applies to all celebrities. We don’t know what really happened and based on the fact that none of the parties that were really involved say anything about it, its just gossip. Why are you bringing up a story from last year? Most of the rest of the world has moved on to more current and relevant information. My other point was wondering why you need to bash other posters because they said something positive and don’t agree with your opinion? We all only have opinions – none of us know the real facts. My final point was, wouldn’t it just make this world a little more palatable if people stopped treating each other this way.

I do want to thank you though for responding EXACTLY the way I thought you would. You completed fulfilled my expectations from a person like you that would do that – cyber bully. I hope you stop and think about that a little bit because you are probably a nice person when you are not behind your internet moniker.

Toni

Posted at 2:25 PM on March 15, 2013

@Positive Outlook Girl – My comments are based on facts. Kristen had her team issue a statement apologizing for what she deemed as a “momentary indiscretion” based on the fact that she got caught with DIRECTOR Rupert Sanders. That is a fact. Get use to it. No one is a cyber bully and if you have a problem with my comments than that’s on you. I see that you are one of those non-believers just like Joyce and if Kristen has confessed to her crime than I don’t know why you won’t believe it. My opinion is just what it is, my opinion and if you don’t like it than go to “justiceforkristen” and they will tell you what you want to hear.

Posted at 3:25 PM on March 15, 2013

No crime was committed. No public statement was confirmed. No harm was done to you – yet you continue to criticize and ridicule this young woman for something that is considered gossip by everyone else. Have you never done anything wrong? Heaven forbid you are upheld to the same standards of forgiveness that you are demanding. And I didn’t say “morals” as you will truly jump on that issue. I have my opinion and you have yours. I respect your opinion – but it doesn’t make it right because you say it is right. You say its based on fact – I say its based on rumor (I actually had to dig up the whole story because I was not that familiar with it — looks kind of lame to me). My point that you are continually missing is that you bully people on here and call them names when they don’t agree with you. But its quite clear to me and everyone else that you do not have the comprehension to understand that or certainly not the conscience to sit back and take a look at the kind of person you are portraying yourself to be. My guess is that you are probably a pretty cool, funny and intelligent young woman — this is probably just a form of escapism for you. Nobody is saying your beliefs are wrong – just that they might be, but more important, the way you talk to and about people is the ugly part. I pray that you mature at some point and get past this need to attack people in some semi-public forum – as its not entirely public since we ALL hide behind names. But everything I have said here, I have no issue with saying to someone’s face as I have not insulted anyone, nor have I perpetuated gossip or rumors. Finally, please read the news – there are much more important things happening in this world since last summer. Really? Is that the best you can dredge up on this young woman?

emy

Posted at 8:47 AM on March 15, 2013

@joyce delgado,i agree to you,but nobody believe already,because they ars brainwash of the fake pictures that they saw on the street!only people who know how to think nor got logistic mind dont believe all this bs story and fake pictures,liberty and rupert are not famous who will biy all those,so the tabloids,media and web keep o. pushing fake articles to mke money,and ghey usst kristen stewart because they will mzke tons of mo.ey!kristen never make story @TONI kristdn never make story tabloids are making a story to let you read and believe,she never mess iy up she is a victim here my dear!dont anyhow said!broaden your knowledge,and u.derstanding dont just believe what you heard and what you see be wise sometimes,not bad!!!

kim

Posted at 8:33 AM on March 15, 2013

I know how she distracts herself when Rob is not there, she does the same thing she does when he is there, sleeps with married men. Simples.

emy

Posted at 9:02 AM on March 15, 2013

@kim do you have proof that she slept with that man,you only saw embracing,not so clear kissing,your just a jerk!making false story!no brain also blind!!!haters really no brain if you just drop here to insult,and nothing to do in life!go to the tallest building and jump,thats your place not here!!!i hope you have brain!!

Posted at 9:17 AM on March 15, 2013

I read something that if we just treated each other with a little more dignity and respect, the world would be a better place. Let’s start here by not being disrespectful towards people you don’t know (whether celebrities or anonymous posters on here) by being rude, spreading rumors or forming what you believe are fact-based opinions of someone by reading gossip sites. I think we would all be a little happier if we took that stance. The article was about her doing normal things – living her life. Why do you need to ruin it by posting ugly comments? The alleged incidents you are citing are last year’s news – most of the world (and certainly those potentially involved) have long gone past it to other things. You might want to do the same and perhaps next time, post something positive. We need more of that in this world instead of anonymous cyber bullying. Thank you.

mw

Posted at 9:54 AM on March 15, 2013

I wish people would stop saying she slept with that man their is no proof and until you have proof shut up.

asmin

Posted at 7:10 PM on March 15, 2013

Thank you for being one of the few that doesn’t see kristen as a victim. She is responsible for her actions. She knews wright from wrong. She made the choice to be invovled with rupert sanders and rob is apparently is willing to take her back, but maybe it has to do with getting extra rev. for the film for extra money. Summit is controlling and it seemed to be a Summit set up relationship that grew into something more. But kristen is young, immature, and deffinately needs to grow up and take responsibilty before dating anyone. Rob is a sucker, who took her back because he is affraid to see what else is out there. She is not the only one, he just has to put himself out there to realize it.

gcv

Posted at 11:55 PM on March 15, 2013

@asmin Choices lead to a path of discovery which may include the good, bad, and ugly depending on the choice. Mistakes give more clarity about who we are, who we want to be, how we want to change. What would we do without mistakes? They are sign posts! Choices would be so irrelevant if we didn’t have the free will to make them, right?

Toni

Posted at 7:35 AM on March 15, 2013

@Silly people !!! – I’m not being nasty, hateful or judgmental at all. Kristen and Rob are no longer strangers because Kristen decided to conduct her business in the street so from that point on you can blame Kristen for all this drama. Tabloid trash web sites wouldn’t have a story if Kristen didn’t put it out there for them to talk about, now that’s a fact. Sorry you don’t agree. It’s Kristen’s ignorance to step out with a married man and have no regard for the sanctity of marriage. I’m ignoring the childish lines you wrote (sweetheart, stupid). Just remember who caused all this drama; Kristen Stewart.

Posted at 9:18 AM on March 15, 2013

Toni

Posted at 9:42 AM on March 15, 2013

@Positive Outlook Girl – if you want to read about your hero Kristen Stewart, please go to Gossip Cop, justforKristen or just listen to Joyce. The world would be a better place if people like Kristen wasn’t sneaking and creeping around with other people husband (s). I guess you forgot about those morals and valves or don’t they apply in your world. And if you wanted to talk respect how about having some respect for the wife that had to deal with a cheating husband and the mistress that was on display for the public to see.

nancy

Posted at 11:50 AM on March 15, 2013

@Toni-couldn’t have put it better myself! People make it big in HW and put themselves out there for all to see. How they conduct themselves is their choice. When they cheat (and get caught w/pics as proof) they need to do proper damage control. Hiding behind your friends and acting arrogant in public doesn’t really show that she is trying to move on. She needs to smile ALOT more and a wave now and then wouldn’t hurt either. How she acts currently is pathetic.

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 6:22 AM on March 15, 2013

THERE IS THE VIDEO OF FAKE KRISTEN ON THIS SITE IT IS BY BILLY NILLES JULY 24 2012 I FOUND BUY THEY LET ME SHOW YOU BUT I DON`T THINK THEY PUT IT IT IS SHOWING YOU THAT THE WOMAN IS TO TALL TO BE KRISTEN IT IS IN THE PLACE WHERE THE COMMENTS GO I KNOW THAT THEY DID NOT PUT IT THERE BECAUSE IT HAVE TO MANY VIDEOS OF ROBERT AND KRISTEN TRY TO GO GOOGLE AND TYPE IN KRISTEN STEWART CHEAT ON ROBERT PATTINSON WITH SWATH DIRECTOR RUPERT SANDERS BY BILLY NILLES DATE 24 2012 IT IS THE SAME VIDEO I WAS TELLING YOU ABOUT\ IT IS THE STREET OF THE SANDERS AND LIBERTY ROSS IS NAKED ON IT TOO TRY SEE IF THEY LETYOU

emy

Posted at 6:13 AM on March 15, 2013

I dont say kristen is a fake!you never use read and u.derstand properly!!this whysome people do.t understand each other,then you jyzt add and change the story!!MUST LEARn SOME MORE LOGIC MAn!!robsten are showing some hints,to the people but you do.t get it!!they do.t say it in words but they are showing through their actions!all what happened are not true,you dont just study and noticing all their moves,how they answewr interview are all hints,of what happend,they dn.t want to say it,why thsy use mask last holoween,why she need to cover her face inside the car,why the friends so protective with ger when they go out,all this you need to ask to yourself dont judge immediately,did you get what I mean??bags can also be fake even not branded become a branded because they will change the name people face can also change by the face of others

Silly people !!!

Posted at 5:01 AM on March 15, 2013

@Toni…LOL… Oh no you didn’t!!!! I don’t know Kristen Stewart but neither do you .. All you know is what this trashy webloid is posting , but unlike you I’m not a vile , nasty , hateful human being I don’t judge people specially by the standards of this site and other gossip mongrels … You only think you know what’s going on but like everyone else you know absolutely nothing …. But if that keeps you warm at night then sweetheart more power to you . I have nothing to gain or lose with these two actors I just find it ridiculous that some of you seems to think that the relationship between two complete strangers is your business , celebrities or not .. I find your ignorance quite endearing …LOL.. Like the saying goes “Love me or hate me is in my favor I’m always on your mind” ………. Stupid is as stupid does !!!!…have a nice day! .. LMAO!!

natgirl

Posted at 8:49 AM on March 15, 2013

Damn you go Silly people, love it . I see Toni is at it again ha ha. oh and Toni don’t blame Kristen for all the drama its haters like you and others [paps] that keep the drama up.It’s old that you people keep praising Rupert like he did nothing.So keep up with your drama.

shoooo

Posted at 3:48 AM on March 15, 2013

Rob should just run far fast from Kristen . She is slimy and fake

Posted at 9:19 AM on March 15, 2013

no body is perfect

Posted at 2:31 AM on March 15, 2013

just read the comments …, hmm …
what ever you all wrote … never ending to discuss … cuz that all opinions.
still love them (robsten) :)
*if someday one of your idols cheating … or even your own or your family .. just hide and brooding.
kris already apologized to him (rob) and everyone, and around the world know ..
I think that’s enough heartened
*I love u guys…the commentator, peace n love…

emy

Posted at 2:14 AM on March 15, 2013

I always look up to all americans,i always thought that they are I.teligent,but I guess NOT!as I read some coments,its proof that some dont use their common sense,.no offence but this is what I notice,easy to belueve what they see,what they heard!they are easy to judge with out any valid proof!now a days is a lot of FAKES out there,almost e eryfging is FAKE!try to investigate by your own,not just believe what you see,and what they say!now some are using other names which will lead to a case of falcification!!its a crime man!!!

emily

Posted at 5:13 AM on March 15, 2013

your right Kristen’s a fake american and a liar too

DB

Posted at 1:45 AM on March 15, 2013

No matter how much media or Kristen herself tries to paint her as a devoted GF, her cheating on Rob while wearing items believed to be from him speaks the truth.

Posted at 9:20 AM on March 15, 2013

Rupert

Posted at 12:19 AM on March 15, 2013

Come to papa!!! I know you miss me too we talk about this already I’m always here for you my beautiful tomboy no need to bring the kids for ice cream anymore I’m free …….. Lets play hide and seek again this time will be careful

emy

Posted at 11:44 PM on March 14, 2013

@ha!.are you angry or just defensive!?perhaps!i supposed you like robert!thats why your so angry with kristen!!i have a conclusion that the gaters are all jelous of kristen,and they wanted robert to be their bf!!and why does the non fun of kristen came to this site!?to make attention too,!or they are just born to be haters,nor they are just out of lovr!!go to the site of your fav actress ah!your just wasting the space of this cite!before you criticize others go infront of your mirror and “WHO AM I”maybe the mirror will answer you!try it not bad!hahaha

Om

Posted at 11:29 PM on March 14, 2013

@toni where are her friends when she needs them? Kristen’s need them only when she’s not f***kin around everything is secrecy when it comes to fooling around ask Robert also when needed only

Ellen

Posted at 8:41 PM on March 14, 2013

There is a saying “Those without sin cast the first stone”. Stop all the name calling and look in the mirror… This is between Robert and Kristen. Leave them alone. Show some respect for their privacy ..

Ha

Posted at 9:00 PM on March 14, 2013

@Ellen – “Show some respect for their privacy?” HAHAHA that was supposed to be a joke right? Sorry, but youre way off here. No one is without sin, obviously, but normal people don’t release PUBLIC statements when they’ve done something so trashy and disgusting. Sorry, but she invited everyone into her business when she did that, so you defending her is pointless.

Ellen

Posted at 9:37 PM on March 14, 2013

My comment was not a joke. I have a right to express my opinion. Wheather someone makes a statement or not they still deserve some privacy.

Toni

Posted at 10:04 PM on March 14, 2013

@Ha – I just try to “keep it real” and I can see that you’re doing the same.

Joyce

Posted at 2:43 AM on March 15, 2013

It still has not really been verified that the statements (both of them made) actually were direct quotes coming from their mouths has it?

Posted at 9:22 AM on March 15, 2013

Huh?

Posted at 2:20 PM on March 15, 2013

@Ha – A public statement was never confirmed – only by People Magazine – and has never been mentioned by anyone (Rob, Kristen, RS, his wife, publicists, family, friends). That to me is more telling. But you will only see what you want to see – and you will only see those things that fuel your hatred for a person you don’t know. I feel sad for you if this is the way you view other people. Let’s put it this way – a public statement is Tiger Woods standing in front of a microphone and apologizing. A public statement is Lance Armstrong’s televised interview with Oprah. A public statement is not “People Magazine said………..”. You need to understand what a public statement means – its made by the person in public. Period.

Jeanne

Posted at 3:06 PM on March 15, 2013

My response to “Ha” seems to have disappeared so here goes again. I agree with you that normal people don’t release public statements when they have acted badly and your remarks about Kristen inviting everyone into her business when she did that are certainly on target. It would have been much smarter to have kept a lid on it or should I say a gag! Her public statement caused most of the gossip and confirmed all the stories.

Dana

Posted at 8:41 PM on March 14, 2013

STOP SAYING THEY SPLIT HE IS JUST AWAY WORKING LIKE KRISTEN WILL BE IN APRIL. THATS HOW THEY MAKE THEIR LIVING. SO CHILL OUT!

lightfoot89

Posted at 8:39 PM on March 14, 2013

@silly people sorry you think you know everyone, but you don’t! I’m not angry, just know how she is along with maaaaaany other people. I do think you are the one being incapable of being human with no social skills. I guess you’re a foul-mouthed cheater too, huh?

hope

Posted at 5:32 PM on March 14, 2013

Happy that Kristen fun and friends, something not seen with RP. Hoping that will not be returned together. Kristen, coughing all British, are not worth anything.

nancy

Posted at 5:20 PM on March 14, 2013

She’s having fun “playing” with her girlfriend Taylor. She’s got Taylor whooped bigtime because she is incapable of being nice and social by herself.

silly people !!

Posted at 6:04 PM on March 14, 2013

@nancy .. how would you know what type of person she is …. you don’t even know the woman . how about this i don’t know you but i think you are incapable of being a human being and have no social skills …. therefore have no real friends yourself .. Angry and resentful much !!!how do you feel about that ?!!

Toni

Posted at 6:21 PM on March 14, 2013

@silly people !! – This is what we know of the “woman” you call Kristen. We do know she’s a cheater, we know she was messing around with a married man, she betrayed her boyfriend, and she got caught in public and there’s 55 or more pictures to prove it. Is that enough proof that we know Kristen. Where were her real friends to stop her from being with Rupert? To tell her this is wrong. So you need to check yourself.

Ha

Posted at 9:02 PM on March 14, 2013

@Toni – Well said! I don’t know if you’re the same Toni that’s posted here before, but if you are I always tend to agree with your comments. Someone with a brain, there aren’t many around here.

Kay

Posted at 11:04 PM on March 14, 2013

Please continue Toni you are only making her look more sympathetic with your bullying.

KM

Posted at 5:12 PM on March 14, 2013

I wouldn’t go dissing her mum when Kristen has a perfect face…

katie

Posted at 5:20 PM on March 14, 2013

KM, sorry – my comment was actually meant for Ugh. I apologize . Ugh really needs to look in the mirror, not you.

UGH

Posted at 9:09 PM on March 14, 2013

@katie, I’m perfectly happy with my reflection, thank you. And no, I don’t think everyone would find me attractive, just as everyone has a right to their opinion on Kristen’s looks. BTW, I know you’re delusional into thinking you actually know Kristen, but you don’t and never will. She is a celebrity, and as such, she has opened herself up to public opinions on such shallow things as looks. Everyone in Hollywood gets judged in that way, because beauty is something HW treasures, so yeah, I;m intitled to my opinion so STFU and go cry into your Bella pillow.

UGH

Posted at 9:06 PM on March 14, 2013

@KM – Perfect face accoring to who? If you ask me she has a mousy face with a biggish nose and huge ears. Every time I see her with her hair up I cringe, the messy rat’s nest she usually wears her hair in is better than when it’s up. Sorry, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and the only thing beautiful about Kristen is the color of her eyes, which is obviously my OPINION. and again, her mother looks like a witch.

Ugh

Posted at 5:08 PM on March 14, 2013

Kristen’s mom just needs a little green face paint and she’d have the perfect face for a witch. (especially with that long back hair_

katie

Posted at 5:19 PM on March 14, 2013

KM, you need to look in the mirror.

Nobody Special

Posted at 7:25 PM on March 14, 2013

@ Ugh :that is not nice. No one dragged Kristen’s mum into this.
I know what Kristen did was wrong. We all do,and so does Kristen.
The point is this: She is moving on, or maybe they are together and keeping it on the down-low.
Who knows ? I have not met Kristen, but I have friends who know her and she is open, friendly and afraid that people will cast stones at her in public, so she surrounds herself with those she trusts. Trust is a factor that once broken, is not easily replacable.

UGH

Posted at 8:56 PM on March 14, 2013

What do you mean no one dragged her mom into this? Did you see the pic of her mother up there? This is a gossip site, and hate to say it, but people are going to talk trash about the people on sites like this. Grow up and calm down! Neither Kristen nor her mother gives a sh!t about what people on this site have to say about them and they certainly don’t need someone like you defending them. This is a place for fun, where you wouldn’t actually say in life what you would here, and yes, Jules looks like a witch…come to think of it, Kristen has a little witchy-ness in her as well. *Gasp* Did I just insult your hero? Let me go hide under a rock because i’m so scared of your wrath. LOLOLOLOL!

Anonymous

Posted at 11:22 PM on March 14, 2013

@Nobody But take a look at a mistake in this context…one raindrop in a sea, a huge body of water. The best way I can describe a mistake is to repost this quote…”“Last night I lost the world, and gained the universe.”
― C. JoyBell C.

In other words, it doesn’t matter how many mistakes you make, as long as you learn from them. I know people who make the same mistake over and over again…but they do learn eventually so the challenges are there for a reason.:-) If we were all perfect, we wouldn’t learn a damn thing about ourselves or others. We wouldn’t grow personally.

Look at it in terms of a positive not a negative…a rebalancing of a person’s position in life, a reinterpretation of oneself. There’s nothing worse than a flabby soul and sometimes, you have to whoop it into shape. Often it takes work, pain, conditioning and yes…MISTAKES! lol

:-)