Justin Bieber Doesn’t Think He Has To Go To Rehab

Thu, March 14, 2013 12:43pm EST by 16 Comments
Justin Bieber Rehab
FameFlynet, Courtesy of Instagram

Eve from Poland

Posted at 3:30 PM on May 5, 2013

WELL, HE’S RIGHT. I agree with him. And if he is wise and good person (I don’t know) – just leave him alone. I hope that he’s “new” life (he’s famous now) will be better then Britney’s (Sperars) for example. Because famous could destroy so many young girls and boys… Now you’re number one then you dont know. It’s normal, it’s life. But really, GOOD LIKE ! Nice voice, good job. Take care.!

Reality Strikes

Posted at 8:28 AM on April 1, 2013

Bonnie, take a chill pill. Lots of rock stars go to the airport with their shirts off. Like you said and I quote, “he’s 10 years old, he’s just a kid”, leave him alone. You make a living out of making and spreading gossip about people like him, so you should take a good hard look in the mirror

Felicity

Posted at 8:07 PM on March 24, 2013

So I though I wasn’t a Justin Bieber fan, but let me tell you he is REALLY growing on me!!! Its official that he is freaking AWESOME!!! He’s funny as hell! I don’t understand why everyone is judging him, he’s a 19 and doing every thing that anyone else would do if they were in his position! Everyone needs to just chill out!

Naomi

Posted at 9:00 PM on March 18, 2013

hi people

Kevin K. H

Posted at 7:04 PM on March 17, 2013

All my family love Justin and are worried about him. He really should be left alone. I much prefer to read his rants than the media bsh and see the paparazzi pics. This video footage proves how frustrated he is now and that it is high time to get off him!

jazzy

Posted at 12:26 AM on March 17, 2013

If you luv your mom post This to 20 pictures 1 Girl ignored This and her mom died 365 later sorry cant ignore This because i luv my mom

KK

Posted at 5:12 AM on March 15, 2013

Calm down then you will have a new idea ,Bieber !
but who say that Justin Bieber was out of controll !
Justin Bieber vote for Selena Gomez,s new new song “rule the world”….

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 3:32 PM on March 14, 2013

HE HAS A DRUG PROBLEM AND ALL DRUG PEOPLE SAY THEY DON’T HAVE AS PROBLEM WITH DRUGS!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS THE FIRST SIGH TOO!!!!!!!!!! THEY HAVE TO ADMIT IT TO THERE SELVES FIRST!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS THE FIRST STEP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa

Posted at 2:40 PM on March 14, 2013

THE KID NEEDS HELP “NOW”! MOMMY IS TRYING TO BE A BACHOELORETTE! PLEASE! THEY BOTH NEED HELP!

AULANI

Posted at 3:42 PM on March 14, 2013

NO THEY DON’T. THERE WANT TO BE NORMAL AS POSSIBLE. JUSTIN DOESN’T NEED HELP. WTF PEOPLE. I DIDN’T HATERS HAVE SUCH LIVES OF THERE OWN.

Chelsea

Posted at 2:18 PM on March 14, 2013

Oh, I just read that he did say something about Lidnsey. But not in the instagram photo. So I thought, what the hell?! Haha, sorry about that!

Chelsea

Posted at 2:13 PM on March 14, 2013

He didn’t say anything about Lindsey … So what the hell are you talking about hollywoodlife?

I love the fact that Justin is letting his frustrations out, and that he shows that he does care.
Of course he doesn’t need rehab. That’s all bs. So let him live his life as he wants, because that’s what’s making him happy. And at the end, we all want a happy Justin right? :)

Love you Justin!
xoxo

AULANI

Posted at 2:10 PM on March 14, 2013

HES NOT DELUSIONAL. PLS JONAS BROTHERS ARE NOTHING TO COMPARE TO JUSTIN. AND HE DOESN’T HAVE A BAD ATTITUDE. ITS ONLY BECAUSE THE MEDIA FREAKING SCRUITIZE EVERYTHING HE DOES. AS FAR AS HIS BAD INFLUENCES. NO ONE CAN TELL HIM WHO HIS FRIENDS ARE AND NO ONE SHOULD GIVE DAMN WHO HE HANGOUT WITH. ONLY HIM CAN MAKE THAT DECISION. OF COURSE HIM MOM. BUT HE DECIDES WHO IS FRIENDS ARE. WTF I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT HIS CAREER WILL BE OVER. HE’S HAD SOLD OUT CONCERTS AND TOUR ACROSS THE GLOBE. AND SOLD OUT ALBUMS. HOW MANY CAN YOU SAY ABOUT YOUNG 19 YEARS OLD NO ONE. ITS HIS LIFE. NO ONE CAN TELL OTHERWISE. HE’S NOT FREAKING ROBOT PEOPLE HE DOES HAVE FEELINGS.

AULANI

Posted at 2:04 PM on March 14, 2013

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING WHAT JUSTIN IS SAYING. I DONT’ THINK HE NEED TO GO REHAB. ITS NOT LIKE HES A DRUG USER OR A FREAKING ACHOLIC. OR HAS HEALTH ISSUES OR OTHER ISSUES. HES HEALTHY. WHY THE HELL WOULD HE NEED TO GO FOR ANYWAY. THE PRESS TWIST EVERYTHING AROUND ANYWAY. EVEN THOUGH OTHER CELEBS GO TO REHAB TO GET BETTER. DOESN’T MEAN HE NEEDS TO GO. THEY PRESS IS JUST STUPID AND IGNORANT. THEY NEED TO GO TO HELL. COME ON HE’S 19. WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE EXPECT A MIRACLE FROM HIM. HE’S HUMAN NOT A FREAKING ROBOT PEOPLE. IDIOTS.

Lena

Posted at 2:03 PM on March 14, 2013

He’s so delusional now! Pride goes before fall. He does not understand his carreer will be short like ANY tween star. Look at the Jonas Bros, does anyone care about them now? Not long ago they were on top of the world. Justin has a bad attitude & already making bad decitions and hanging out with bad influences – he better enjoy this time in the spotlight because its almost over.

Adriana

Posted at 1:20 PM on March 14, 2013

I don’t think he is rubbing in our faces about having the number 1 albums, travelling around the world, and at 19 accomplished so much. Justin is meaning he isn’t going to let his career end he has too much done to give up and let these stories get tot him. Like he said it’s only the beginning and he is far from the end. Everyone thinks he is goig to stopped being loved and fade but that isn’t going to happen. Justin Bieber will be here and if not he will be remembered. He was and still is the heartthrob of this generation. There is only one Justin Bieber so whoever comes in new that is in their teens as Justin heads into his 20’s next year. The new little teen singers are just gonna be tagged as the new or Justin Bieber wanna be’s. Neither way there is only one Justin Bieber no one can replace him face it he is an Elvis Presley, and Micheal Jackson kinda name Justin Bieber will be remembered when the time comes for it because he is alive, healthy, and young. Justin has a long way to go Justin Timberlake yes is good but the difference between the 2. Justin Bieber didn’t start on Disney, he wasn’t ever in a boy band, and he didn’t start his solo career at a older age. Justin Timberlake probably would have been that heartthrob, but he started in a boy band not solo and there were other boy bands in competition with NSYNC. I know Justin Bieber won’t always be on right on Top but i know he won’t ever fall to the bottom. I love you Justin and i believe in you and i believe in myself. You helped me honestly aside from my family and friend believe in myself. Like you said yourself it all comes down to believing in yourself. I’m in college and internship with a goo job i’m going to have soon. I’m moving to New York and I’m 19 like you i’ll be 20 years old this year. I feel iv’e accomplished so much because you showed me dreams come true. Forget what the media says, or ignorant peoples comments. You are Justin Bieber be you because you are an amazing person! I wrote this with a little anger in the beginning but wrote with a smile towards the end cause i’m thinking of all the things you do for people, fans ,and family. BELEIEBER 4 EVER my boyfriends loves Justin too i got him into him.