Lindsay Lohan Slams Justin Bieber For Dissing Her

Thu, March 14, 2013 4:05pm EDT by 22 Comments
Justin Bieber Disses Lindsay Lohan
FameFlynet

Nice

Posted at 12:22 PM on March 2, 2014

”I’m not evil and wish him the best. Everyone has their moment to shine and he’s having his.”

I Love this response, so Mature of you Linz #Props.

Danny

Posted at 10:38 AM on December 29, 2013

I respect the fact Justin Bieber is famous and has a lot of fans. He has caused some trouble at times. But I’m more of a fan of Lindsay Lohan because she makes better music.

Anne

Posted at 3:18 PM on March 18, 2013

at least Lindsay is talented …

neutralroads

Posted at 4:46 PM on March 17, 2013

Dude..Justin already aplologized for what he said…

jazzy

Posted at 12:26 AM on March 17, 2013

If you luv your mom post This to 20 pictures 1 Girl ignored This and her mom died 365 later sorry cant ignore This because i luv my mom

*****************

Posted at 5:25 AM on March 15, 2013

That freckled face is a loser

AULANI

Posted at 10:36 AM on March 15, 2013

NO HE’S NOT. HE’S A LOSER. HIS HATERS ARE. THEY NEED TO SWERVE.

justin

Posted at 3:05 AM on March 15, 2013

justin bieber songs are not so fantastic

kam

Posted at 12:36 AM on March 15, 2013

It’s more than clear that Lindsay is no angel, but then again, I really don’t think that everything that has been said about her in the media is true. You can’t really say on one hand that what the media says about one artist is crap and then turn around and say that all the crap said about another is fact. Even if you adore Justin Bieber, the truth is, he doesn’t always make the right decisions (no one does). It drives me insane to see beliebers excuse everything in the name of “love”. The shot he took at Lindsay was a low blow and that’s that! I understand he was angry. I get it. I, personally couldn’t be a famous person, I would go absolutely mad having people watching my every move, following me, etc… Nuts I tell you. But that aside. You don’t complain publicly about being bashed in the media and in the same text, bash someone else. He didn’t like the comparison (and who would?), but she’s not the one who made it. I’m not a Justin fan per se, I don’t really listen to his music, but I’ve always been fascinated by the phenomenon that he created and by the type of person he was. Lately, I think he’s in a rough patch and hope he’ll come back on top. It’s not easy to grow up for “normal” teenagers … Doing it in the spotlight must be hell. However, hell or not, he chose to have the spotlight so he has to act accordingly.

Mandy

Posted at 5:00 PM on March 14, 2013

I’m sorry, did he say anything that wasn’t true? I have no love for him, but comparing him to Lindsay is ridiculous her trainwreck of a life has derailed long ago, and Biebs is still pulling in millions by the day.

AULANI

Posted at 5:40 PM on March 14, 2013

JUSTIN ALREADY SAID HE WAS SORRY FOR SLAMMING LINDSAY. IM SURE JUSTIN DIDN’T MEAN IT. HE ALREADY APOLOGIZE. WHAT DOES SHE WANT A GOLD MEDAL.

Gail Fuhlman (@gmfuhlman)

Posted at 6:12 PM on March 14, 2013

Thank you-she need to be thinking about her date that she has on 18th of this month. Because all that I have seen from her is the same old thing over, and over again. No change. She needs not to worry about Justin, she just need to work on herself!!!

AULANI

Posted at 5:41 PM on March 14, 2013

ALL OF HIS BELIEBERS LOVE HIM AND SUPPORT HIM. THEY LOVE JUSTIN TRULY. FOR WHAT HE DOES. GIVE BACK AND LOVE HIS FANS. HIS HATERS NOT SO MUCH.

disco

Posted at 4:41 PM on March 14, 2013

This isn’t about cash kids, its about behavior. Ca$h doesn’t give you a reputation, behavior does. And it takes all of 30 seconds to ruin your reputation if you’re dumb enough.

AULANI

Posted at 5:42 PM on March 14, 2013

I DON’T THINK JUSTIN DOES IT FOR THE CASH. I THINK HE DOES IT FOR HIS FANS AND THAT HE LOVES WHAT HE DOES. SO INSPRIATIONAL. AND HE LOVES GIVING BACK TO THOSE WHO ARE SICK AND VISIT SICK KIDS IN THE HOSPITAL.

Gia

Posted at 4:22 PM on March 14, 2013

No suck a dick Lindsay LOHAN, chick, looks like she 30 and she is only in her 20’s

Monica

Posted at 4:21 PM on March 14, 2013

NO and if she says he won’t last long in the spotlight she is wrong he is Justin Bieber he will always be remembered even if he isn’t exactly on top he won’t ever be on the bottom.

Adriana

Posted at 4:20 PM on March 14, 2013

No i’m sorry but Lindsay has damaged her career and reputation so bad she doesn’t even deserve an apology. Her rep. is so bad it is an insult to be compared to her that’s why Justin said what he said in the beginning but no harm.

Gail Fuhlman (@gmfuhlman)

Posted at 6:14 PM on March 14, 2013

You are so right.

Ivan Cardona

Posted at 4:17 PM on March 14, 2013

At least he has not been arrested numerous times, spent time in jail and dated innumerable guys over the years as well as been accused of theft.

AULANI

Posted at 5:46 PM on March 14, 2013

THATS TRUE. JUSTIN HAS NEVER SPENT TIME IN JAIL. LINDSAY HAS. JUSTIN AND LINDSAY ARE TOTOALLY DIFFERENT AND OPPOSITE FROM EACH OTHER. LINDSAY IS A TRAIN WRECK AS JUSTIN H’E ON TOP OF HIS GAME.

SG3471