Justin Bieber Apologizes To Lindsay Lohan After Diss

Thu, March 14, 2013 5:09pm EST by 12 Comments
Justin Bieber Apologizes Lindsay Lohan
Pacific Coast News

Justin is coming clean after dissing Lindsay in a post on Instagram. He took down the comments shortly after posting them, and is now saying sorry to the troubled starlet.

Justin Bieber has been struggling to make the media happy. He took to Instagram to defend his goodness on Mar. 14, but caused a new problem in doing so. He concluded his original message by comparing himself to an inferior celeb in his opinion, Lindsay Lohan. The Biebs realized he was at fault, and has since apologized for his statement about the starlet.

Justin Bieber Apologizes To Lindsay Lohan

The “Beauty and a Beat” singer slipped up, and he knows it. He told TMZ, “My post was only up for a few minutes but I realized right away that what I said at the end was wrong and distracted from what I was trying to say.” At least he’s owning up to it!

The singer took the statement down ten minutes after posting it. He said, “I immediately deleted it and rewrote it so it would show what I was really feeling and those words are up now.” His new and improved post is free of LiLo bashing!

Justin Bieber Claims He’s Unfairly Criticized

In his Instagram post, the Biebs goes on and on about his talent. He claims that his accomplishments as a 19-year-old should outweigh the outrageous rumors in the media.

In his post he writes, “If Anyone believes I need rehab that’s their own stupidity lol I’m 19 with 5 number one albums, 19 and I’ve seen the whole world. 19 and I’ve accomplished more than I could’ve ever dreamed of. I’m 19 and it must be scary to some people to think that this is just the beginning. I know my talent level and I know I got my head on straight. I know who I am and I know who I’m not My [message] is to believe.”

HollywoodLifers, are you still Beliebers in spite of all this drama? Tell us, below!

WATCH: Justin Bieber – As Long As You Love Me ft. Big Sean

TMZ

– Tiffany Gagnon

More Justin Bieber News:

1. Justin Bieber Going On A Tour Break — Will He See Selena Gomez?
  2. Olivia Wilde: After Justin Bieber Diss, Fears Fans Will Attack Her
  3. Justin Bieber’s Hamster PAC Dies — So Sad

neutralroads

Posted at 4:48 PM on March 17, 2013

He should get a vacation somewhere to get away from it all…Maybe with his family and friends or something that’s back in Canada. Justin is under a lot of pressure and I do feel sorry for him. He’s only human after all.

jazzy

Posted at 12:24 AM on March 17, 2013

If you luv your mom post This to 20 pictures 1 Girl ignored This and her mom died 365 later sorry cant ignore This because i luv my mom

lalala

Posted at 10:59 PM on March 16, 2013

Gabriela

Posted at 9:17 PM on March 16, 2013

Of Course we do… People make mistakes and we’re not blind we know him too… But C’mon nobody can stop loving one person just because of that… EVERYONE make mistakes and are forgiven, Why he don’t? because is famous? Screw it! We’ll always love him no matter what, and once again, we know he make mistakes too, we’re not justifying that fact…

eww Lovato

Posted at 1:18 PM on March 15, 2013

he is a douchebag dwarf

AULANI

Posted at 4:14 PM on March 15, 2013

NO. HE’S NOT. A DOUCHBAG. H’ES TALENTED AND AMAZING SINGER. SO LOVEABLE,.

TH&AMH

Posted at 8:41 AM on March 15, 2013

I think Justin is under a LOT of pressure-come on he is going through a tough stage and he is under the microscope. I think he is handling it quite well and I am a fan, but I think he should step away and get some relaxation (though not sure where since he is followed everywhere)….

kelsi

Posted at 3:40 AM on March 15, 2013

Wow…someone sure is tooting his own horn. Heg Beever! Your crap still stinks!!

Grace

Posted at 6:56 PM on March 14, 2013

What’s his instagram

Rebekah

Posted at 6:27 PM on March 14, 2013

ELVIS PRESLEY you need to stop commenting if you are going to be rude and disrespectful. No matter who it is. It is ok to have an opinion but make sure you’re not hurting someone else’s feelings.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 5:21 PM on March 14, 2013

BIEBER YOU ARE LIKE A BAD CULT!!!!!!!!!!!! KIDS THINK YOU ARE A REBEL, BUT THEY ARE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE LESS THAN A DOG!!!!!!!!!!! GO HOME YOU LUMINAMI FOLLOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AULANI

Posted at 4:13 PM on March 15, 2013

STFU, NO’S HE NOT. JUSTIN HAS WAY MORE FOLLOWERS. AND THEY LOVE HIM TO DEATH.