Ian Somerhalder Hints At ‘Fifty Shades’ Role — Is He Christian Grey?

Thu, March 14, 2013 10:54am EDT by 66 Comments
Ian Somerhalder Christian Grey
Courtesy of Bravo

bubblegum casting legitimate

Posted at 4:03 PM on May 27, 2014

you’re really a just right webmaster. The site loading velocity is amazing.
It sort of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick.
Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece.
you’ve performed a great job on this subject!

casting model 2014 jakarta

Posted at 12:08 AM on May 5, 2014

Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It’s on a completely different
topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design.
Wonderful choice of colors!

asiana model casting 2014

Posted at 10:11 AM on May 4, 2014

Good day I am so thrilled I found your weblog,
I really found you by error, while I was researching on Askjeeve for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a marvelous post and a all round interesting
blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to
browse it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

model casting calls in texas

Posted at 12:23 AM on May 4, 2014

My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different web page and thought I should check things out.
I like what I see so now i am following you.
Look forward to looking into your web page repeatedly.

Duke Herpes Cure Update

Posted at 1:58 AM on March 21, 2014

This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.

I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post.

Also, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks!

Charli

Posted at 4:26 PM on August 8, 2013

Ian has it all, the hair,eyes,smirk oh my he’s HOT!

Ileana

Posted at 12:10 AM on July 5, 2013

In my opinion, this character is for Ian. On internet you can see a lot of ppl creating facebook pages for other actors, and the sad thing is that they DONT want to be Christian! like the guy from Arrow, Matt Bomer and Henry Cavill, but Ian is very interested. Fifty Shades is not only sex scenes, its about a man with a dark past and childhood traumas, I believe that he is a very good actor and he deserve it. Hollywood is full of sexy and handsome guys that look the same in every character that they do…and Ian really knows how to act.

Janet

Posted at 9:18 PM on August 12, 2013

I agree that Ian should play the part. Please not Patterson

Kelley Prescott Stoll

Posted at 1:52 PM on July 3, 2013

No one else has the character range that Ian does. He IS Christian Grey.

Ann

Posted at 8:33 AM on May 31, 2013

I’m so happy for ian somerhalder and believe that he wil make it as christain grey in fiffy shades

Camelia Meka (@CameliaKameka)

Posted at 3:11 PM on May 28, 2013

Ian is Christian Grey! Stop confussing ppl by posting all these other “eligable’ nominees!!!!!!!! Grey eyes, dark hair..that’s it, u dont need anything else. JEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taylor moore

Posted at 1:10 PM on May 1, 2013

Well ian should totally play christian grey.he s sexy.funny.and dat smirk he does totally counts for it..i wish nina could just convince him to play christian grey

Janet Hughes

Posted at 8:24 PM on April 27, 2013

Ian Somerhalder was made to play Christian Grey.
He is absolutely perfect for the role.

kerian

Posted at 7:09 AM on April 27, 2013

ian would be perfect CG.He is incredibly sexy and gogeous

Summer

Posted at 3:08 AM on April 25, 2013

Ian works, but so does Henry Cavill. Hs perfect but he just did superman and he’s probably held in contract for several films as superman.

Dua

Posted at 8:45 AM on April 20, 2013

Yea.. Ian’s The Right Man ;) !

Anny

Posted at 2:14 PM on April 8, 2013

Team Ian !!!!!!!!!!!! NOBODY els ….. He is the perfect man for CTG’s role !!!

Crystal

Posted at 12:02 AM on April 8, 2013

WILLIAM LEVY =)

Jennifer

Posted at 11:57 PM on March 30, 2013

ian somerhalder all the way!

anonymous

Posted at 11:41 PM on March 29, 2013

you listed my two choices…Matt Bomer or Ian Somerhalder

Katelyn

Posted at 5:18 PM on March 29, 2013

Ian defiantly has the look to play the role in 50 shades of grey. In the book Ana constantly talks about Christians eyes and Ian has that hot look.

Lisa

Posted at 2:31 PM on March 27, 2013

Ian has the personality/attitude. He would be able to pull of the the fifty shades part and than knock the sensual, sexy out of the ball park. The problem is he doesnt have the height. You would have to find an ana that was 5ft 2 if that. The one that has the build would be his costar Paul Wesley, He is what I imagine when I read the description of Christian Grey, tall, muscular, just f…d hair. You get the picture.

maria

Posted at 1:45 PM on April 17, 2013

lol Paul is one half to on inch maybe taller then Ian, and CG is not described as a Giant. also have you looked at Ian lately , the Muscles in his arms, and as a whole,compared to paul’s thick middle. Even if you would put blue contacts on Paul He would not have Ian’s mesmerizing Eyes, also He does not exclude that Aura of Danger that Ian does, and Ian has a wider Range. The Author always refers to the mesmerizing eye.s and the Beauty of CG and that is Ian,. Also Ian is a fantastic Actor. The Author also said in on interview that she did Ian on Injustice, that She remembered Him beeing gorgeous, but seeing Him in Person , She said, He is the Epitome of Male Beauty, He is totally devastating. I like Paul, but he is the least Person to play CG.

maria

Posted at 1:53 PM on April 17, 2013

LOL, Paul is maybe on inch taller then Ian, and CG has not been described a Giant. Have You looked at Ian lately as a whole and the muscles in his Arms. The Author has described CG as a beautiful Man with mesmerizing Eyes, and that is Ian. Also Ian has that Aura of Danger around him and is a fantastic Actor with a wider Range. You can put blue contacts on Paul and he would still not have Ian’s mesmerizing eyes. The Author said She did Ian on Injustice, She remembers Him as gorgeous , but after meeting him in Person, She said He is the Epitome of Male beauty, He is devastating. I like Paul but he is the least Person to play CG.

todoserbiacomes

Posted at 11:08 AM on March 25, 2013

Superb post but I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject?
I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Appreciate it!

lc

Posted at 2:59 AM on March 22, 2013

I think Joseph Morgan (Klaus) will make a more exciting Christian Grey. He actually has the intrigue and mystery that have totally disappeared from Ian’s character on TVD. Damon is now a harmless puppy dog. I can’t perceive as anything else anymore.

Ro

Posted at 4:09 PM on March 21, 2013

While I think Ian is probably the most sexy erotic man on the planet, I do not see him as appropriate to plan Christian. Christian’s physical appearance is not at all like Ian. Honestly, I think Ian’s co-star Joseph Morgan would be more appropriate…with his hair a bit darker perhaps. I have said this from the very first rumors. Morgan is a very talented actor and can portray multitudes of personality flashes rapidly…something Christian is known to do.

Pamela

Posted at 4:41 AM on March 20, 2013

Ian is by far the best Christian Grey, he is erotic, sexy, sential he is the Perfect 50 shades of F***** up and still want you begging for more!!!!

ananya

Posted at 2:46 AM on April 29, 2013

pls it has to be ian.
no one else can do the role of christian grey