Taylor Swift Releases New Music Video For ’22’ On ‘GMA’

Wed, March 13, 2013 8:37am EDT by 30 Comments
Taylor Swift 22 Video
FameFlynet

rank better on google

Posted at 9:52 AM on November 16, 2013

What’s up to all, as I am in fact keen of reading this web site’s
post to be updated regularly. It contains nice stuff.

Walkins

Posted at 10:07 AM on April 8, 2013

Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my
facebook group? There’s a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Cheers

CONTRACTOR'S ALL RISKS INSURANCE

Posted at 2:18 PM on March 30, 2013

I go to see everyday a few web pages and blogs to read articles or reviews,
but this web site offers feature based posts.

Taylorswift-4eva

Posted at 2:15 AM on March 18, 2013

Who the hell removed it?

jeneffer

Posted at 12:36 PM on March 17, 2013

Very nice video by taylor ……………….
Love you TAYLOR <3

mariana

Posted at 3:34 AM on March 17, 2013

she’s definitely copying harry! there are too many reasons to protect taylor swift. and why should u do that? i don’t hate her, but dislike her music. I just think that taylor is 22 (ehm… is she mature yet?), if she is mature, then live the facts that some people dislike her. trust that she can handle it.

Ashley Marie

Posted at 8:58 AM on March 14, 2013

This article is stupid. The hat Taylor is wearing isn’t to mock Harry Styles or whatever and the “peace signs” are signifying “22” hence the song she’s singing. Get over the Harry thing already, she clearly has.

think about it

Posted at 8:33 PM on March 13, 2013

I would just like to say I don’t care if she beanies before. I just find it very interesting she hasn’t worsen beanies for quite some time. She dates harry. He wears a lot of beanies. They break up. Boom. Taylor starts wearing beanies again. I just think it is very suspicious.
The girl literally has a line in her song that says make fun of our ex’s. People still believe she innocent . smh at those people.

( Linda )

Posted at 5:47 PM on March 13, 2013

I love it.It’s amaizing.

callieover@rocketmail.com

Posted at 1:47 PM on March 13, 2013

Taylor wore beanies way before Harry. She wrote the album BEFORE harry. She can dress however she wants.So shut up and stop thinking everything is about Harry cause its not.

doni

Posted at 1:43 PM on March 13, 2013

yeah taylor, why are you dressing like harry wearing that dress, the kid looks like a girl but you don’t have to be so obvious hahahahhahha love you tay

Taylor Annalies V.J RoseLynn

Posted at 12:28 PM on March 13, 2013

One of my favorite songs and one of my favorite videos!!!!! :))))) I am so happy watching. Its like it helped to remember the moments I had with my bestfriend!!!
Speaking of, Taylor didn’t copy Harry’s style. She wears bonnet before Harry became famous. She makes herself have fun with her friends in the video so you should understand that. I LOVE THE VIDEO! SUPER DUPR LOVE IT! THAT’S ALL I CAN SAY!
The video is so fun and young and catchy its like WANEGBT but more awesome! :))))

Swiftie

Posted at 11:58 AM on March 13, 2013

Why are people hating on her so much? And no, she is NOT making fun of Harry in the video. Is nobody allowed to wear a beanie and a sweater? Or is it only Harry? Even pictures before One Direction existed, she sometimes wore a beanie. So no, she isn’t making fun of him. I’m not trying to make people upset, I’m just sticking up for my idol. And she doesn’t have talent? I ‘m sorry, have you ever heard any of her songs? they are AMAZING. And if you are going to come on here to hate on her, please just don’t say anything. She has feelings too, she is a human. Do you think all this hate doesn’t bother her at all? Well it does. For example, Directioners don’t like when any of the members of One Direction are upset because of the hate, or get any hate at all. Well Taylor Swift has feelings too, and if you’re going to hurt them, that’s just plain pathetic and mean.

Swiftie

Posted at 11:51 AM on March 13, 2013

why did you remove the video?!?!?!?!

michaela

Posted at 11:36 AM on March 13, 2013

I’m confused…where in this does she make fun of Harry Styles? Oh…because she wore a beanie and sweater? Harry Styles does not hold the patent on the “beanie” & “sweater” look…or even the “skinny jeans” & “boots”…. get over yourselves “directioners”…not everything Taylor Swift does is about your precious Harry.

directioner

Posted at 10:43 AM on March 13, 2013

it’s seems like a perfect night to dress up like harry, and to make fun about him. i think that that’s what she meant

Taylor Annalies V.J RoseLynn

Posted at 12:31 PM on March 13, 2013

She didn’t copy him!!!! You only said that because you never see her wearing like Harry’s style before. Leave Swifties alone. K?!

Me.

Posted at 10:31 AM on March 13, 2013

loved it! Didn’t know Jessica Szorh and Taylor were friends

pj273

Posted at 10:20 AM on March 13, 2013

One of her exs needs to write a song about her. Sad only way to make songs is be a serial dater and than bash your exes.

Yenni

Posted at 10:11 AM on March 13, 2013

Awesome! I love it!

BESTEVER13

Posted at 10:05 AM on March 13, 2013

SOOO GOOD BEST VIDEO EVER!

bvvvv

Posted at 10:00 AM on March 13, 2013

this song is definitely not gonna be big

BESTEVER13

Posted at 10:06 AM on March 13, 2013

IT IS BIG!

Swiftie

Posted at 11:59 AM on March 13, 2013

it already is

Andrew

Posted at 9:42 AM on March 13, 2013

This song is incredibly lame and reminds me of a Justin Bieber song from 4 years ago. I think she should go back to country if they’ll take her. Not impressed. This song is about self love and self doubt at the same time.

kitty

Posted at 9:28 AM on March 13, 2013

Love her it such a fun video. Best video yet!!! & her cute dancers made an appearance :)

Adam