Lindsey Vonn Urged Tiger Woods To Spend Time With Ex Elin Nordregen

Wed, March 13, 2013 8:15am EST by 21 Comments
Lindsey Vonn Tiger Woods Relationship
Getty, FameFlynet

Even though Tiger and his ex-wife were spotted together with their kids in Florida, an insider tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY it was Tiger’s current girlfriend Linsey who urged him to reconcile! Read on for more exclusive details.

More than three years after their nasty split, Tiger Woods, 37, and his ex-wife Elin Nordegren, 33, were spotted together with their two young kids on Feb. 23 in Jupiter, Fla. at a youth sports event where they were even seen getting friendly and driving off together. But a source close to the pro golfer revealed to HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY that it was actually his current girlfriend Lindsey Vonn, 28, who wants Tiger to be amicable with his ex!

Even though Tiger and the Olympic skier won’t publicly comment on their relationship, the source insists everything is going great with the new couple.

“The relationship between Lindsay and Tiger is awesome,” a source close to the couple tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY.

But not only is their relationship going smoothly, it was the Olympian who actually helped Tiger reconcile with his scorned ex-wife!

“He is happy, playing better and Lindsay brought up to Tiger that it would be good for his kids if he got along with his ex-wife and spent time with her,” the insider adds. “Lindsey is actually a peace maker.”

Elin Nordegren Dating Billionaire Chris Cline

While Tiger and Lindsey’s relationship heats up, his ex is reportedly moving on with another incredibly wealthy man. She has been linked to coal Chris Cline, 53. According to Us Weekly, the couple has been “dating since the holidays.”

We’re glad everyone is moving forward, especially for the sake of the kids!

What do YOU think of Lindsey telling Tiger to make amends with his ex HollywoodLifers? Do you think it’s Lindsey’s place to be the peace keeper? Let us know in the comments below!

Watch: Lindsey Vonn Spotted Watching Tiger Woods At The Masters

More Lindsey Vonn & Tiger Woods News:

1. Tiger Woods & Lindsey Vonn’s Romantic Weekend After PGA Win
  2. Tiger Woods Flies Injured Lindsey Vonn On His Private Jet
  3. Lindsey Vonn Is Not ‘Freaked Out’ By Tiger Woods’ Cheating Past

psychic readings by anna

Posted at 2:18 PM on October 13, 2014

I want to know how to make my browser load fast on reboot. Most of the time, I only need the web browser but it takes ages because of other programs loading.. . I hope to find a way to boot up and get web browser straight up. I have IE, and FireFox and I am running windows xp media edition.. . Any suggestions?. . Thanks..

icare data recovery software 5.4 serial key

Posted at 7:52 AM on October 9, 2014

I want to do a live webcast, but I can’t figure out how to do it on the Blogger platform. Can anyone give me some direction?. . Thanks!.

diet pills side effects

Posted at 3:09 AM on October 5, 2014

I am starting a business during the summer where I work with kids individually or during a camp. I was wondering how I could start a website for my clients parents to look at during the summer..

iPikavippi.org

Posted at 3:02 PM on September 30, 2014

I just arrived in Chiang Mai. I wanted to post on my blog, at Blogspot, but all of the headings are now in Thai, not English. Is the problem with my computer, or the hotel’s wi-fi service, or what? How can I get things back to English again?.

full article

Posted at 1:50 PM on September 29, 2014

Is downloading a copyright content through rapidshare & megaupload is illegal in uk?

insurance auto quotes

Posted at 12:49 AM on September 22, 2014

I have a Joomla website and already set up a Google Analytics account, now how do I add the code to my website so that it will keep track of visitors etc to every page? Thanks!.

business plan structure

Posted at 10:47 AM on September 9, 2014

Whenever I open firefox, it instantly crashes. I’ve tried opening it in safe mode and still it doesn’t work. I even tried changing my homepage. When my friends give me a link in my msn messenger, it opens up firefox and it works fine, I’m able to browse the internet normally. What do I do? I already uninstalled and reinstalled it..

souvenir boneka wisuda murah

Posted at 8:01 PM on September 6, 2014

I’m just looking for place to start up a blog with a friend where we talk sports in Chicago as well as other things going on nationwide….just for fun. Any suggestions on sites would be great. Thanks..

looky

Posted at 11:39 PM on August 23, 2014

Okay so I’m to write a creative writing essay on my own personal utopia and what i would like it to be like and all that. I’m having issues starting though. I can’t seem to come up with a good introduction that would lead to my thesis—which i don’t even have..

Annual Events in Florida

Posted at 8:00 PM on June 11, 2013

Link exchange is nothing else however it is only placing the
other person’s website link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do same in support of you.

cowgirl clothing special

Posted at 8:13 AM on May 22, 2013

Hello, Neat post. There is an issue with your web site in web explorer, would check this?
IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a huge part of folks will omit your wonderful writing due to this problem.

Posted at 8:31 PM on May 16, 2013

I’m not certain where you are getting your information, but good topic. I must spend a while finding out more or working out more. Thank you for magnificent information I used to be looking for this info for my mission.

burglar bars

Posted at 8:40 PM on May 8, 2013

Hi it’s me, I am also visiting this website regularly, this website is in fact nice and the visitors are actually sharing fastidious thoughts.

use this link

Posted at 7:22 AM on April 29, 2013

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
Very helpful information specifically the last part
:) I care for such information much. I was looking for this particular info for a long time.
Thank you and good luck.

BM

Posted at 5:15 PM on March 20, 2013

Carmen and all haters
You guys need to let it go. Its Tiger and LV’s business and their personnel life is theirs business not yours. Did you see Elin go out in public Cline. I do not think so. You are so dumb.
You are a troublemaker like Media loves NOSEY in people’s business.

märta

Posted at 3:22 PM on March 13, 2013

nordegren** both times. lol.. :p

switcher

Posted at 12:28 PM on March 13, 2013

tiger is a f****kin retard>>>Y is he even on the news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lion

Posted at 11:00 AM on March 13, 2013

Tiger and Lindsey are doing the right thing by keeping their relationship private. The media is usally only interested in a feeding frenzy of sensationalism and seeing relationships destroyed.

If Lindsey really suggested to Tiger to reconcile with his ex-wife, then she is a smart cookie and looks like she is in it for the long run. As she is also a high level athlete, she likely has a better understanding of Tiger from a sexual, mental, and competition perspective.

Carmen

Posted at 4:43 PM on March 13, 2013

Dating in secret may be the only thing that Tiger knows after living a secret life for so long!!! I guess that” Old habits die hard”.

Carmen

Posted at 10:07 AM on March 13, 2013

LV may suspect that Tiger will not get involved seriously with another woman until he lets Elin go!!!
I always wonder why Tiger and LV don’t go public with their relationship? They are both divorced and free agents and nothing can prevent them from doing so.Famous people gets in and out of relationships all the time. This is the way mature people behaves. What is keeping Tiger and LV from doing it?. Why so much secretiveness?

Mickey Bonner

Posted at 2:20 PM on March 19, 2013

Carmen, you need to let it go…. Or methinks this is you, Elin.