Kate Middleton & Prince William’s Baby Name Revealed — Is It Diana?

Wed, March 13, 2013 10:34am EDT by 22 Comments
Kate Middleton Baby Name
SplashNews

fran

Posted at 4:17 PM on July 22, 2013

I think the name ..as in Bible …….Adam …………..,or Kenneth ,………foe a boy is so supwr wonderful ……think about it u my seee its a good thing they differt then othwrs plz keeep me poted big hhgzzz to your whole family…….frani,,.,.,,,,,,,,

Emma

Posted at 5:42 PM on May 20, 2013

This article is pure speculation. The Royals are very traditional and chosen not to find out the sex of their baby. The latest rumours are that they are having a boy, so this ‘hint’ about a daughter is now long forgotten. The name won’t be revealed until after the birth, so while this may be a good guess IF the baby is a girl, it is still only a guess.

clare

Posted at 6:01 PM on April 13, 2013

they should have kept the name as-
girl: Victoria Diana Elizibeth
boy:James henry George

but anyway i like like the name they have chosen its sooo sweet!!!

Alice S

Posted at 9:01 PM on April 10, 2013

Don’t forget that Elizabeth is also Kate’s own middle name. They would be naming the baby after both the Queen and Kate herself. I vote for Elizabeth!

lydia p

Posted at 6:54 PM on April 3, 2013

I think having given kate diana’s engagement ring.. that was a big deal.. the name.. diana.. well who wants to say her name out loud when you are cuddling your newborn and have to recall her gruesome death everyday.. no let it remain in the middle.. call her lizy or liz or ellie… I don’t care.. diana in the middle is sound justice for a rememberance.. and a lasting and forever one.. so diana finally will be queen after all…..

Chocolate for all

Posted at 6:45 PM on April 3, 2013

How about Spencer for a girl’s name?

Catherine Beriault

Posted at 7:43 AM on March 30, 2013

PLEASE drop the Elizabeth

Amber Elliott

Posted at 1:19 PM on March 27, 2013

CAROLE? you obviously know nothing about the British Monarchy.

Diana LoVe

Posted at 9:48 AM on March 21, 2013

I LoVe how they wana name their daughter Diana.. This shows us how much William and kate respect Diana.. No one can be as Diana but i believe Diana will reborn as William’s daughter.. But pls delete Elizabeth..

jodi

Posted at 9:36 AM on April 5, 2013

Diana reborn?? This is exactly why I hope they do not use “Diana” at all. “Frances” would be a better choice, her middle name. Let Harry use “Diana”. I adored her very much, but the name is too loaded to burden a future queen with.

Nikki

Posted at 9:26 AM on March 20, 2013

Girl – Victoria Alexandra Elizabeth Diana

Boy – James Michael Henry George

zisee

Posted at 1:31 PM on March 20, 2013

I like the name Victoria Spencer, whatever!!!!!!!!!

Martha

Posted at 10:55 PM on March 19, 2013

I like the name and like especially the Carole name.

Sarah

Posted at 2:22 PM on March 14, 2013

I say name her Diana, who care what anyone thinks. William wants his mother, to be remembered and not forgetten. And its said in a book, he and Harry didn’t want the crown. And that William doesn’t really like the queen, because of that time she didn’t want William and Harry to go to london to thank all the people, for sending their flowers and cards, at the funeral of Diana. It was said Wiliam never forgiven the queen, for doing that at the time. I doubt William and Kate will name their daughter Elizabeth, he doesn’t like the queen and its after his grandmother too. I say name her Diana, its a cute name and it will be a huge tribute to his mother.

cynthia lafrennie

Posted at 2:38 AM on April 1, 2013

yes I think he should name the baby after his mother

Joan

Posted at 11:27 AM on March 14, 2013

I hope they use the first name of Elizabeth in honor of the Queen and her successful reign. I also think William and Kate would like to honor their mother’s names as well.

Bottom line, what are they going to call the baby…and what’s with the nickname “our little grape” for the fetus?

Michelle

Posted at 9:59 AM on March 14, 2013

If it is true, I prefer the name Elizabeth than Diana. Diana is just too old of a name

Dee

Posted at 12:53 PM on March 15, 2013

I would have gone with Diana Elizabeth.

KDuncan

Posted at 8:31 PM on March 25, 2013

I agree. I’m hoping that they will name the baby girl Diana Elizabeth.

Dee

Posted at 12:53 PM on March 15, 2013

Elizabeth is a much older name!!!

francine

Posted at 3:56 PM on March 13, 2013

Don’t believe it for a second! It is as big a secret as her wedding dress was.

marian

Posted at 11:06 AM on July 11, 2013

The name should be Stephen David Edward George not after Charles or prince Philip the very people who treated Diana like crap King Stephen read the history of him he was a good king King
David because Dianas bloodline came from there he was a good king and Edward after Edward the 8th and King George after the Queens Father who was King of England . If its a girl Diana Frances
Charlotte never mind the name Elizabeth her Carole. If the child is named Stephen he will be a good king