Sean Lowe To Emily Maynard: You’re Not Invited To My Wedding

Wed, March 13, 2013 10:13pm EDT by 5 Comments
Emily Maynard Wedding Sean Lowe
Courtesy of ABC, FameFlynet

abe is doing it!!?

Posted at 1:09 AM on March 14, 2013

psssst: HE WANNA PLAY IT THE HARD WAY?

amber castro

Posted at 12:58 AM on March 14, 2013

I love you selena im your # 1 fan i know u hear that alot but your my idol i think that you and justin make a cute couple its true though he is acting like a little kid im 14 and even i know that you are preety you could find another guy and if you still lovr him you have to make him understand he is 19 not 10 i love you selena and justin i HOPE you read tis you should visit cashman middle school its in cegas i dought it this is my last year hear then off to high school xoxoxoxo love you justin and selena

Connie Liang

Posted at 1:52 PM on March 17, 2013

sean lowe and Catherine make me happy great awesome wedding dress she is perfect sean rest live together don’t think best Emily not come wedding I am disappointment see her show that is Catherine good sean my option Emily not going sean wedding I am happy for sean and Catherine best wedding make me smile awesome ring is beautiful best luck for sean and Catherine I am fan beachlorette I am connie ,liang

Connie Liang

Posted at 1:53 PM on March 17, 2013

sean lowe and Catherine make me happy great awesome wedding dress she is perfect sean rest live together don’t think best Emily not come wedding that is Catherine good sean my option Emily not going sean wedding I am happy for sean and Catherine best wedding make me smile awesome ring is beautiful best luck for sean and Catherine I am fan beachlorette I am connie ,liang

Connie Liang