Jenelle Evans & Courtland Rogers Back Together?

Wed, March 13, 2013 4:28pm EDT by 12 Comments
Courtland Rogers Jenelle Evans Twitter
Courtesy of Twitter

www.oliveredwards.net

Posted at 7:29 AM on May 30, 2013

What I love about blogs is which they spark an concept in my brain. When that occurs, I feel as I need to comment with the hope it may be interesting to some individuals. Because you will find plenty of blogs and forums with numerous points of view, they question your comprehension. It is at these moments when you have important insignt other individuals might not have had, together using the blogger him/herself. I find myself coming back again to to your writings only simply because youve a number of very good insights and also you have been at this a very long time, that is really inspiring and tells me you understand your stuff. Keep triggering imagination in other people!

Lacey

Posted at 11:22 AM on April 23, 2013

I don’t think that they should get back together because if Courtland really did beat the crap out of Jenelle like she claims he did then, wouldn’t you think that she would be smart enough to say hell no I’m not getting back together with you. well I may be only 14 but I do know that Jenelle you are being stupid if you get back with him I look up to you and I believe in you also you are my role model and if you do this then I won’t be able to say how much I look up to you and how I hope you do well and stay off probation and crap. You are way to smart and beautiful to go back into a relationship with Courtland. Jenelle make the right decisions and divorce him and go to kieffer or Gary. Gary was a great guy and he was really good with jace and I know that you want someone like him to be around you and Jace.

jules

Posted at 12:10 AM on April 2, 2013

I think someone needs to go to the producers of this show and see why they insist on filming jenelle self destruct and why would they think people think this is entertaining?

really d00d?

Posted at 2:20 PM on March 15, 2013

Please, please, please!!! Arrest this chick for wasting taxpayers money and filing false police reports! My God! She is old enough to be an adult (she isn’t one, though). Courtland, please slap this chick. For all of us taxpayers.

Ashley Boswell

Posted at 1:14 PM on March 15, 2013

But Jenelle you is one of my favorite(: but make the right decisions before doing something stupid. My opinion is that do whats right and take care of Jake(:

Ashley Boswell

Posted at 1:12 PM on March 15, 2013

My opinion is that i don’t think they should get back together because, one he a salt her and baby. If that was me i wouldn’t get back with him I would find somebody better cause, i wouldn’t let a guy hit me. I’m living with my boyfriend and if he starts hitting on me then bye-bye to him. I don’t play that and he knows that.

nic

Posted at 4:52 PM on March 14, 2013

this girls is such an idiot she cant even look after jace and shes pregnant again and sticking with her abusive husband she need to get herself together or her mom will be raising two of her children

Sheri

Posted at 11:19 AM on March 14, 2013

This girl is an idiot! She’s addicted to drugs, love and bad decisions. Just waiting for the day it comes crashing down…. And it will. She will never change for the better. Never seen a bigger waste of a life.

stacey

Posted at 10:28 PM on March 13, 2013

this girl is a hot mess. she doesn’t deserve to be called a mom. she’s a disgrace.

Squish

Posted at 8:07 PM on March 13, 2013

LOL – they deserve every bit of BS that comes their way in life. Birds of a feather I guess.

disco