Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici Want To Wait To Have Kids

Wed, March 13, 2013 11:57am EST by 7 Comments
Catherine Giudici Sean Lowe Baby Plans
SplashNews

Anne

Posted at 12:51 AM on April 28, 2013

Ok Sean Lowe and Catherine fromAmericsn Idol sayctheyvwanna get married do wanna have kids not so soon but wait also think about adopting??why already say want to hv own kids and adopt too or they can’t hv kids on their own?? Funny but strange oh well HIV two are a handful already so good lyck!

Claire Mathison

Posted at 6:28 PM on April 1, 2013

I think they should wait to have kids. I think DWTS has GOT to be hard for Catherine to watch. They need time to work on their relationship. I kind of question Sean’s commitment right now. He needs to prove himself and I think that will take time. No kids for now….my opinion!

Mackenzie

Posted at 10:09 AM on March 30, 2013

In the picture I’m so interested with the boy in the back.

Margie

Posted at 10:58 PM on March 14, 2013

I suggest to enjoy each other first until they are sure to have a baby. Too fast too soon, you’re both young so enjoy your life first. God bless.

Donna

Posted at 2:28 PM on March 14, 2013

With such a short time before they plan to get married, I think it’s imperative that they spend some time with children before the wedding, so Sean can see Catherine and how she interacts with several age groups. Maybe visiting a school, reading a book to the kids, and having some play time.

A real lover of children will be warm, patient, recognize the child’s interests, and affectionate. This should be out of the public eye–not a photo shoot, which can overlay a plastic (not genuine) element to the experience. Then, they should dedicate a conversation to what would they do with their own kids on a typical work day and on a Saturday. What are their views on every aspect of a child’s life, e.g. education, schools, values, punishment options, sports participation. In short, play out how they picture everyday life and its evolving decisions. What about available resources, and budgeting, and saving for college?

For example, with every infant that I encounter just walking around, I am compelled to stop and relate to the baby. I loooove babies. I’ll coo and sometimes engage her/him by catching her eye with an outstretched finger and moving it from left to right. I always ask the parent if it’s okay. (One never touches the baby!) There is so much unconditional love and innocence pouring out of little children that I feel bathed in that joy, and I carry such a warm feeling with me all day. Just looking at me, anyone could clearly see that I love children and relate to them naturally–with enthusiasm. Sean and Catherine need to see each other with children–soon.

I THINK THEY SHOULD ENGAGE IN REGULAR COUPLES COUNSELING, PERHAPS WITH THEIR PASTOR OR AN MFT certified therapist. This is a healthy, PROACTIVE way to face important questions, not to mention adjusting with the stresses and complications of what they have on their plates. The Bachelor producers should pay for this as a part of the adjustment process once they’ve set up the situation in the first place. There should be some support for the couples in a reasonable amount of time after the final rose.

amanda

Posted at 9:44 PM on March 13, 2013

I think Catherine and Sean should enjoy themselves as a married couple first before having kids. It’s not that kids are a bother, but they should spend time with one another before settling down to a bigger picture. If they are in love and happy, then they can wait until the time is right. I am so so so happy for them. They are great together!

switcher

Posted at 12:54 PM on March 13, 2013

HAVE KIDS?????>>just what hellywood neads!!!! just great!!!!!! LOL!!