Zendaya may be gearing up for her stint on ‘Dancing With The Stars,’ but that doesn’t mean her music and acting career is on hold! Watch the newest video from the ‘Shake It Up’ star and get her exact beauty look!
Zendaya and her co-star and BFF, Bella Thorne, released a new music video for “Contagious Love” on March 1. The song will appear on the ‘Shake It Up’ soundtrack. In the video, both girls look gorgeous and now celebrity hairstylist Araxi Lindsey is teaching you how to get Zendays’s exact hair look!
“Zendaya naturally has amazing hair. She loves movement and easy flowing tresses,” Araxi said.
Zendaya’s Hair — Get Her Flowing Waves
“1. To enhance her beauty, I first applied White Sands Orchids Oil to smooth Zendaya’s tresses. Orchids Oil is not heavy or greasy. It’s a light weight smoothing serum that smells amazing.
2. Next, I sectioned her hair in two & began flat ironing with a 1″ ceramic iron. I usually take small sections and run the flat iron twice from the roots to the ends of her hair.
3. Then, I take small rectangular sections of her hair and put curves on the ends using just the iron.
4. Finally, I sprayed the crown of her hair with White Sands Stuck Up Mega Hold Hairspray to keep flyaways in place. This hairspray is a perfect styling tool for a light all day finishing hold. Zendaya’s hair was able to keep movement and body for a full 10 hour day of dancing, singing and acting.”
WATCH: Zandaya ‘Contagious Love’ Music Video
Watch the video below:
And don’t forget to watch Zendaya on Dancing With The Stars on March 18!
– Dory Larrabee
More Zendaya News:
- Ashley Tisdale, Zendaya & More: Vote On The Best Disney Star Beauty
- Zendaya Coleman’s Michael Jackson-Inspired Mani: Hot Or Not? Vote
- Zendaya Coleman’s Fiercely Decorated Mani: Hot Or Not?