Valerie Harper On ‘GMA': I’m Dying But ‘I Feel Great’

Tue, March 12, 2013 9:33am EDT by 5 Comments
Valerie Harper
GMA

lilgrandma

Posted at 1:43 PM on March 12, 2013

What a WOMAN!!! she sure is a strong woman,to know that you dying!! I would enjoy the rest i had left b/c nomatter what you going to die!!! When a person has any kind of cancer it will go to ur brain and then kills you!!!prayers to her and her family!!!and yeah marijuana is ALOT BETTER!!! I had breast cancer and had to take my 2 breasts off and i was one of the luckly ones to be here!!But i use to smoke marijuana and it did HELP ALOT b/c they say that cancer don’t hurt will it DOES!!!!! Be nice to her for you wouldn’t want to be in her shoes!!!We want MARIJUANA for our CANCER!!and i’m 54 yrs old and it make me forget the cancer and didn’t hurt my body!!!!Prayers going her way and to her family!!!!!!!!!!!!!

morekare

Posted at 11:01 AM on March 12, 2013

How did she get the lung cancer that may have spread to her brain? Did she smoke? What I can’t understand is this: the government allows cigarettes but bans marijuana. Marijuana is a medicinal plant. Cigarettes have killed more people than all the wars combined yet they are legal. Something is not right. Anyway, may God heal Valerie Harper. Sometimes miracles happen. I had a pre-cancerous lesion in my stomach probably caused by an H-pylori infection and it caused severe anemia. 20 years later I’m still around to THANK GOD FOR LIFE.

Michele

Posted at 7:38 PM on September 25, 2013

She didn’t get cancer FROM marijuana she was said to have achieved remission using cannabis oil which CURES cancer !!! Do a quick google or you tube search of Rick Simpson oil and you educate yourself on the amazing properties of this oil. I hope she did use the oil and I hope the world will realize that there may be a cure for cancer and the medical community needs to recognize this although the big pharma co.’s will try to keep it illegal because cancer drugs like chemo are a billion dollar industry!

zyggie

Posted at 10:44 AM on March 12, 2013

Prayers are with this actress.No one will really know how she feels.

abe is doing it!!?

Posted at 10:29 AM on March 12, 2013

she’s proud to be an american?
AFTER THE STOCK MARKET WENT INTO POINTS, gone was headach.