‘Bachelor’ Sean Lowe Joins ‘Dancing With The Stars’ — Announcement

Tue, March 12, 2013 8:45am EDT by 15 Comments

Margie

Posted at 1:02 PM on March 18, 2013

When Sean and Catherine were in Huffpost office, they said that Catherine will be moving to LA and supports her man. She will be checking what she can find in terms of work while they are living in LA before their wedding. They also said that they are going to lay low after Sean’s stint in DWTS. Good luck to both and for their future together.

Marilyn

Posted at 1:21 PM on March 15, 2013

The tabloids say Catherine is 100% supportive of Sean’s decision to be on DWTS. On GMA Peta said the secret was kept secret for a long time. I don’t think Catherine had any other choice on the matter but to go along with it. Now wouldn’t she look like an A** if she disagreed after the decision was already made.???? I think this time should’ve been spent with Sean getting to know Catherine better…but….If this relationship lasts then I guess they would have the rest of the lives to do that. Then again maybe it is a money thing. What better way to get set financially…!!!! Anyway, I wish them both the best.

mrs. Reed

Posted at 3:41 AM on March 14, 2013

Who heard Sean say he was a virgin? I heard him say that he made a decision to be born again virgin after spending a few years living his life in a way he no longer wanted>

Marie Catlover

Posted at 10:25 AM on March 13, 2013

WOW!! More negativity here!! There is just WAY too much of this in the world today!! I think Sean was possibly the BEST bachelor the show has ever had. I feel he was sincere and I think he picked the best gal he had to choose from. I wish them the best!! As far as being on DWTS, I think this is GREAT since so many people DO like Sean and we get to enjoy him a little longer before I hope he and Catherine get married and settle down out of the limelight. I really feel that they are strong enough to make everything work now and always!! Time will tell what is in store for them just like any couple who fall in love. However, I have a very good feeling about their future together!!

lily

Posted at 8:46 PM on March 13, 2013

i am pretty sure their relationship will work..just so happy that he pick Catherine..

mrs. Reed

Posted at 3:43 AM on March 14, 2013

I agree with every word ou wrote.

mrs. Reed

Posted at 3:47 AM on March 14, 2013

MARIE CATLOVER, I agree with every thing you said. Good luck to this very loving couple.

Marilyn

Posted at 1:30 PM on March 15, 2013

I agree with you that Sean picked the best gal out of 25…well sort of because I thought Sean and Lindsay was a perfect fit also. Even though Catherine may seem like best gal doesn’t mean she’s “The One”. It’s like picking out a pair of jeans in a store. You may pick out the best pair out of 25 but that doesn’t mean they were exactly what you were looking for or that they are a perfert fit. I thought these two were perfect together but I don’t know anymore. I still wish them the best. I love both of them.

Setra

Posted at 5:20 PM on March 12, 2013

This is exciting news that Sean Lowe is joining the cast of Dancing With the Stars, I think he’ll be perfect for the show and also I look forward to how well he learns all the moves. I’ll be at work at DISH when this on so I’m going to record it on my DVR. I’m setting up my DISH Hopper with the PrimeTime Anytime feature, to record all primetime shows that come on ABC. With this, I don’t have to worry about setting up an individual timer for Dancing with the Stars.

Lea

Posted at 5:19 PM on March 12, 2013

Sean seemed to me to be sincere in wanting to find someone but this move makes it looks like all he wants to do is to be on TV. Not liking this!

lily

Posted at 8:51 PM on March 13, 2013

of course who don’t want to be a 15 minutes celebrity and especially people are liking him…grab the opportunity and who doesn’t want to be in limelight…

Brenda

Posted at 4:50 PM on March 12, 2013

The worst bachelor ever. I hope he dances better than his lack of being able to hold an adult conversation..

Lexa

Posted at 4:42 PM on March 12, 2013

I just don’t see her wanting to be apart of this whole “reality” thing. She already has here bag packed to move to Dallas with him and he says something like “you shouldn’t make plans because god has his own” or something like that during the final rose. So obviously he thinks “gods plan” is to have him not spend time away from the camera with his fiancee but to spend more time in front of the camera. TBH I dont think Catherine even wants he wedding on ABC, it was probably his idea. It sucks because they do seem good for each other and she seems to really love him and vice versa but he appears to be more focused on staying in the spotlight.

Monique

Posted at 2:21 PM on March 15, 2013

Sean picked Catherine since he felt most comfortable with her. Jumping right into DWTS might have been an offer he could not refuse and more publicity means more opportunity to make some more money. Their wedding will all be paid for since it will be televised (smart move). Still dont quite know what actually Sean does for a living. Insurance salesman? Any one know?

abe is doing it!!?

Posted at 10:37 AM on March 12, 2013

please folks: MAKE HIM LAME!!