Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudice Wedding Date Set

Tue, March 12, 2013 5:07pm EDT by 23 Comments
Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici Wedding
Splash

Catherine & Charlene

Posted at 1:04 AM on August 10, 2013

We think that Catherine is a total fake with her overly giddy attitude, always commenting on his abs and how “beefy” he is. Sean said the EXACT same thing about every girl being “so special” to the families on the hometown dates. PHONY BALOGNA.

We loved Lindsay and think that she would have been a way better match. She is beautiful and strong, versus Catherine who is just a ditz.

And you two gals, we think you’ve been drinking the kool-aid. Enjoy the pretty colors!

evden eve nakliyat firmaları

Posted at 4:26 PM on July 28, 2013

Nakliyat ara ile firmanızı ücretsiz dizinimize ekleyebilir. Ziyaretçilerinizi arttırabilirsiniz. Tanıtım yazısı ve dizin sistemize kayıt olmanız halinde google gibi arama motorlarında daha üst sıralara çıkabilirsiniz. nakliyatara.com iyi çalışmalar diler.

Hen or Stag

Posted at 7:38 AM on July 3, 2013

Let them be, if you ask me! I bet their wedding and hen party will be fabulous!!

samantha

Posted at 8:24 PM on April 11, 2013

jealousy is ugly. Don’t hate Catherine bcoz she’s beautiful… an.exotic beauty, intelligent, genuine, down to earth & a happy fine confident young woman…always a pure joy to watch

Tere

Posted at 3:03 PM on March 25, 2013

I think Catherine is beautiful & whoever this ES person is, is a very jealous & prejudice person! I am a proud & beautiful MEXICAN woman & wouldn’t have it any other way. For u to post comment after comment about Catherine, u are obviously very jealous of her & i can feel the rage through your comments, lol move on!!

ES

Posted at 3:45 AM on March 25, 2013

He really does NOT know the REAL PSYCHO STALKER that catherine IS and y’all WILL SEE IT TOO, so LOL to y’all WHO ARE BLIND just like D*MB Sean!!
She IS a PSYCHO STALKER who always gets DUMPED by the guys in her past! She has NOT been the one to dump, BUT THEY DUMP HER (NO wonder)!
Y’all did NOT live in Seattle, but i WISHED y’all would have and could’ve seen her PSYCHO MELT-DOWNS when a guy DUMPED HER UGLY FACE a few years back!!
This chick has MANY daddy-issues AND DOESN’T let go of guys dumping her!! SHE’S AN UGLY LEECH, A PSYCHO STALKER AND Sean’s making A BIG MISTAKE!!
EVEN his mom KNOWS BEST, which is WHY SHE said that NEITHER girl is right for Sean!!
MOM KNOWS BEST and Sean IS D*MB!! Y’all WILL SEE who this PSYCHO STALKER IS when the REAL catherine SOON comes out (so again, LOL to y’all)!!

kitty

Posted at 9:22 PM on April 8, 2013

You are such a jealous psycho yourself to write such desperate statements which describe your pathetic yourself. Leave people to decide for themselves. Definitely, this couple does not need your pitiful advice.

Catherine & Charlene

Posted at 1:13 AM on August 10, 2013

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO HASN’T BEEN DRINKING THE KOOL-AID. Catherine is a black widow spider because of her manipulative webs she has spun around Sean.

Totes agree. Amen!

Kim

Posted at 11:07 PM on March 17, 2013

If a “top body language expert” saw me with my husband, she’d say that we hated each other. You can be in love and not smile and hug and kiss every second of every day. I’m sure they’re tired of putting on a show for everyone. Let them be in love the way THEY are in love, not the way an “expert” says they should.

lana

Posted at 9:15 PM on March 15, 2013

people…quit reading way too much into everything.It’s possible Catherine would have preferred Sean not joining DWTS, regardless she chose to support Sean on this as well. She is a confident fine young beautiful woman. She’s comfortable in her own skin, Peta is not a threat, nor is Emily.I believe they both have confidence in them as a couple.To this power couple, stay strong, there’s always gonna be the bitter & the unhappy who will try to pull you down.

Patty Donley

Posted at 4:05 PM on March 23, 2013

hahaahahahahaa…he makes about a quarter of a million for doing DWTS…ya’ really think she preferred he didn’t do that???

ES

Posted at 3:32 AM on March 25, 2013

She looks EXACTLY like my auntie’s WET-BACK UGLY maid!! She IS UGLY!!

tinker

Posted at 2:31 PM on March 13, 2013

People who are bitter of Sean’s decision will always find fault to either Catherine or Sean. I will, too, if he chose Lindsay. I’ll probably have a long, long list of reasons why I think they will not work out. LOL. But of of course, there are also people, like me, who is happy of the outcome and think Sean made the right decision. Will it work out? Who knows! The important thing is, Sean did what he thought the right thing for Sean and not because someone told him that it’s the right thing for him.

ES

Posted at 3:36 AM on March 25, 2013

IT WON’T WORK and I WILL f-ing tell YOU WHY!!
My cousin knows the REAL PSYCHO catherine! She used to work and live in Seattle a few years back and knew her. This chick is the one who gets DUMPED ALL of the time by her exes ’cause catherine IS a LEECH, AN INSECURE PSYCHO STALKER who has MANY daddy-issues and WON’T accept a relationship when it ends!!
Sean is SO D*MB! HE SHOULD LISTEN to his mom ’cause EVEN SHE knows that NEITHER girl was good for him! He’s MAKING A HUGE MISTAKE with this WET-BACK, UGLY PSYCHO STALKER LEECH who looks exactly like an illegal from honduras!!

Marie Catlover

Posted at 10:16 AM on March 13, 2013

I wish the best to Catherine and Sean. I have a good feeling about this couple and feel sad for people that always have to think negatively about things. Of all the girls on the show this season, Catherine was our favorite from the first. I think in addition to being a beautiful woman, she is intelligent and has lots of confidence in herself and her relationship with Sean. As far as the money, I think these people deserve every penny they get for the piece of time they give out of their lives for the commitment it takes to do the show – before, during and after. I’m looking forward to seeing Sean on DWTS and hope that after that they will get married, settled down in their own privacy and have lots of cute part Asian babies. Catherine reminds me so much in so many ways of my own beautiful, silly and intelligent 21 year daughter who was adopted from Korea!!

ES

Posted at 3:38 AM on March 25, 2013

From Asia????!!! HA! PLEASE!
She looks EXACTLY like my auntie’s WET-BACK UGLY illegal maid from honduras OR is it from that NASTY place called mexico!!
SHE (catherine) IS UGLY!!

Sabrina

Posted at 1:47 AM on March 13, 2013

It sounds incredibly romantic that I hope the wedding pushes through and that they will last. I bet her hen party will be something awesome.

AB

Posted at 10:08 PM on March 12, 2013

I was surprised when I heard they were going to get married on TV. They didn’t really seem like the type of people who would want MORE attention and fame than they have already garnered. Then, I was even more surprised to learn the Sean Lowe will be a contestant on Dancing with the Stars! Even if his intentions are totally pure, his public image will really degrade by chasing TV shows like this. I guess it would hard to be turn down a free wedding, and the buttload of cash that he will get on Dancing, though.

Molly

Posted at 11:23 PM on March 12, 2013

I couldn’t agree with you more. I would think he would want to spend as much time with her as possible now that their engagement is public instead of putting in all these hours into dancing, but then again his 15 min could possibly be up if he waits. She seemed very distant towards him on GMA, in my opinion, and her laugh was over-the-top fake when his dancing partner came out.

Beth wilkerson

Posted at 1:37 AM on March 13, 2013

I will say this. If anyone can handle the threat of his dancing partner Peta or his ex-heartbreak Emily, I think it would be Catherine. And if anyone can handle doubters like you, again I think it would be Catherine. She seems strong and confident and I personally thought she was very sincere and emotional during the proposal. Does everything have to become so negative after a televised love story? There are many moments I am sure they had without cameras in their faces that showed their dedication to each other. I have been watching these episodes from the very first Bachelor and was very skeptical about almost all of them. However, I find it refreshing that this is one of the few couples that I believe really have a chance.

Jc

Posted at 3:54 AM on March 13, 2013

It’s free money and they just wanna have fun. This will be the biggest test of their relationships. Why not go for it. Fans wants more from them. If they are meant to be then we will all witness it. Let’s celebrate their love and take care of your own business.

Patty Donley

Posted at 4:08 PM on March 23, 2013

ICAM…the wedding is completely paid for..her family doesn’t have a lot of money…why should the two of them pay for a wedding when ABC will…and the broadcast is usually just an hour so that leaves a LOT of time for the wedding to be a personal experience for them and their families and friends. And he gets about a quarter of a million for doing DWTS. Yeah, I’d say they’re off to a good start.

Mila

Posted at 10:08 PM on March 29, 2013

This person “ES” is sick. Why would somebody comment something like that…just read between the lines, what?. People, if you don’t have anything nice to say, just don’t say anything at all…period! All i can say, is they seem in love and happy so let’s leave them alone!!! To Sean and Catherine….I wish the best!