Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudice’s Relationship Is Fake

Tue, March 12, 2013 3:07pm EDT by 27 Comments
Sean Lowe Catherine Giudici Relationship
Courtesy Of ABC

Bette

Posted at 1:16 AM on January 27, 2014

Still fake? They just got LEGALLY married.I’m sure your pathetic self knows all about fake.

Ellinore Perez

Posted at 8:59 AM on August 7, 2013

Important facts. Fortunate me personally I stumbled upon your web site unintentionally, with this particular pleasantly surprised why this kind of collision did not occurred prior! My partner and i saved as a favorite it.

ewyoudoctor

Posted at 11:55 AM on May 19, 2013

seriously? you ‘believe’ its fake. ITS NOT.

allthings

Posted at 7:10 PM on March 21, 2013

I agree with Doc expert. Let’s face it the network can make the premise pretty attractive. I would not be surprised if SL did this as a springboard for other stuff and it happened to work already. Hey with that family history on the one he chose I would RUN, not walk the other direction. There is emotional huge bomb waiting to explode and you talk about having a family wait until you get a good bout of post-partum, not to mention the stress of your spouse rubbing crotch with a hottie then claiming to be too tired or having to stay out late on business. SLis a heartbreaker and was with someone for a loooooong time before he had he nerve to be straight up about his feelings. Now there comes a time when a man decides it’s time to settle down so he goes all out . . . it’s like that drive about your biological clock that tells them “marry”. Guess what, most of the choices are blinded by male ambition. This couple is going to have a very,very rocky existance. One day I hope neither of them look back and say “what was I thinking?”. Knowing what little of SL’s pride that has manifested already, he will probably not admit that he made a huge mistake. It will then fester for ages and all in all the life with promise turns into a life sentence.

Lewis Wilbanks

Posted at 5:36 AM on March 21, 2013

This is an excellent post. I liked this post very much. All things are described in very excellent way. In my eyes you should keep on such kind of postings for us. In future I would like to come here again for some new and more information.

loveseeker

Posted at 6:53 PM on March 19, 2013

They have very little in common. Why would a Christian propose to a non- Christian? A man who wants a traditional stay at home type settle for a career woman? A staunch conservative meat eater marry a liberal vegan? An artsy intellectual settle for a lower IQ blonde beefcake? To last you need the same values & commonalities. They don’t have it. This is not an attack on them. They are nice people. It’s just not a match.

candie

Posted at 4:55 PM on March 22, 2013

Catherine non Christian? Are you basing you rather ignorant opinion base on her being biracial (white~ Swiss Scottish & Filipino)? The last I remember Filipinos are predominantly Christians. Lower IQ? Sean? He has a BA degree from Kansas state. I know your opinion is not an attack but it is rather your poor attempt of trying to look intelligent.

josie

Posted at 7:50 PM on March 23, 2013

Go for it Candie….give these people what they need to know….you know what I think..they’re not worth any attention….don’t waste your time to these people who doesn’t have any love life…

josie

Posted at 7:56 PM on March 23, 2013

No wonder you’re still seeking love….

JP

Posted at 11:24 AM on March 17, 2013

Where did this so-called doctor get her creds? Doctors piss me off cuz they think they know everything when deep inside they are the ones with the serious issues! Boo!!
Go Sean & Catherine!! You guys rock!!

josie

Posted at 7:55 PM on March 23, 2013

They’re drug dealers anyways…don’t waste your time, remember pharmaceutical companies are the no. 1 donors of most medical schools, that way after becoming a doctor, they’ll sell their drugs…

samantha

Posted at 7:20 PM on March 31, 2013

body language expert does not translate to real MD’S…..go figure:)

Margie

Posted at 5:25 PM on March 16, 2013

You can’t fake a twitching nose, quivering lips, heaves that controlled by not shouting. Look closely at her facial expressions, first she’s very reserved and hard for her to open up. Catherine is a very strong person. By faking that, what else was there? Bah hum agh!

josie

Posted at 7:58 PM on March 23, 2013

hope you the looks, you’re so jealous!

zot zot

Posted at 11:03 AM on March 14, 2013

wow, you do not need an EXPERT or DR who pretends to know what’s inside their brains, which is not the case, to know they won’t last. It’s been happening since this show started…it just doesn’t work like that in real life, that’s why they end up breaking up!

Nana

Posted at 10:12 AM on March 14, 2013

Once again, the trashy mags are out to destroy people. Why can’t you just leave people alone. Most of what is published in this mag is false…GO AWAY!

Juan69

Posted at 9:50 AM on March 14, 2013

I will give him some good head, that’s for sure!! :-)

Sher Flagler

Posted at 2:42 AM on March 14, 2013

They deserve to be happy. I just hope they get to be in love really. They really are adorable.

MC

Posted at 6:12 AM on March 13, 2013

I have to agree with the expert. She did seem very unemotional and fake. Most of the time her face was just blank.

martina

Posted at 8:51 AM on March 13, 2013

Yes, I feel sorry for Sean as I think he was blindsided by her. Give them 4-6 weeks and her ture colors will come out. I also doubt her maturity. Plus I think she was into winning and really didn’t look beyond that aspeck. So sad he let 3 other nice mature gals go.

josie

Posted at 8:00 PM on March 23, 2013

they did a great job though….I think they’re still in love…and who cares let them have fun…

AC

Posted at 2:09 AM on March 13, 2013

I usually find that the extra clips that aren’t shown in the show are where you see the actual chemistry. I really doubt you can tell if two people will last in a relationship by the last episode. I would think differently if the “expert” was present during their interactions throughout the whole show.

MBoomer

Posted at 8:12 PM on March 12, 2013

The good thing about experts…….they are always wrong!!! It was not fake, it was lovely and refreshing to see a real couple a big change from kimye!!!!! MB
PS. We will see who is wrong when they marry hopefully the expert will retract the words. MB

Elizabeth

Posted at 6:51 PM on March 12, 2013

I agree with the opinion of the expert. Many times during the segment and while the show was filming, Catherine exhibited reactions that were conflicted. Her words were at times deliberately frivilous…and flippant…she spoke to his parents of “laughs and giggles,” of him being a “beefcake” and indicated that their connection was mainly superficial. Only time will tell for sure, but I too found her body language to be distant with Sean last night. She might be marrying him for superficial reasons…feeling he is a “catch” rather than considering whether or not they had a lot in common. She did consider it on the show when he let Lindsay home…she said that she did not now what Sean was doing or looking for because they had so much in common. I tend to feel that this will be the Achilles heal of the relationship…she’s more cerebral, funky and artsy it seems and he is more of a conventional athletic type…I hope it works, I don’t think it’s fake – conflicted on her part, on Sean’s part sincere…but I have doubts about it working…

MBoomer

Posted at 8:17 PM on March 12, 2013

Lets not forget that they are everyday people on tv for the first time and it must be nerve racking to say the least!! Also, what we see is the final edited version, there is alot of intimate thing that we do not see. Lets give them a chance. MB

Really

Posted at 6:05 PM on March 12, 2013

Most ridicioulos article…. I

asfandancer

Posted at 3:16 PM on March 12, 2013

Of course it’s fake. I’m not stupid, all the reality s**t on TV is partially scripted with a little improve, but none of it is actually reality.