‘Bachelor': Sean Lowe Was Right To Pick Catherine Giudici

Tue, March 12, 2013 10:28am EST by 22 Comments
Sean Lowe Catherine Giudici
Courtesy ABC

Margie

Posted at 12:27 PM on March 18, 2013

I pity people who loves to hate another human being for no other reason. Remember there’s a say that what goes around will come around. No matter what you do or show Catherine she does not care much because what’s important to her is her family and her fiancee Sean. Does it bother her that people has negative reaction to her, she just lift her shoulders and go on with whatever she’s doing. She has rights to her own opinions as much as you have on yours. She’s very intelligent and not going to waste on negativity. She’s just a happy and playful person but intellectually? Look at the Final rose with Chris Harrison, she handled questions after questions without so much thinking. That is what Sean see in her not just her beauty. Whole Personality is bar none compare to other women he met. What’s not to like y’all!

Dee

Posted at 4:17 PM on March 15, 2013

I have same question in my mind: did she lose her bf to Asian girl!? or she’s the kind of person who probably doesn’t socialize to people of mixed race but her own. While watching the show I find Catherine an intelligent, lively lady with interesting personality who can carry a conversation on different issues, in other words, she’s not boring! Unlike others who just love to giggle and baby talk because emotionally and mentally they’re not mature yet! Catherine can be goofy and can be serious if the situation calls for it. And definitely, can socialize comfortably with any kind of people because she has that aura of confidence in herself that comes with her exotic beauty. Congratulations to Sean for picking the lovely Catherine! Smart choice Sean! Not only you used your heart but also your intelligence! It’s up to both of you to make what you have right now works….to prove your “haters” wrong! You can do it! @Sabrina: if you’re blaming the show for the outcome of the Finale, it doesn’t make sense why you watched it anyway?!!!? and there’s a sense of racism there on your comment. I’m wondering what bad experience you had with Asian girl?!!!?…based on how you described her. :(

lotus

Posted at 8:15 AM on March 15, 2013

Wow! so many negative comments. God forgive you all . . . for a heart without faith and love is nothing.

Sabrina

Posted at 8:34 PM on March 13, 2013

what is wrong with you Sean you know this stupid asian girl is such a ditz what a stupid show looks as everything is all set up to make so entertaining

Leo

Posted at 9:33 PM on March 13, 2013

Did you lose your ex boyfriend to an Asian girl? Well… guess HE dodge a bullet.

Dee

Posted at 3:56 PM on March 15, 2013

Giorgia

Posted at 12:40 PM on March 13, 2013

truley not a good couple and this girl is way too immature for him

jean urdiales

Posted at 12:34 PM on March 13, 2013

politics, as usual, every latino in dallas will buy into his business, sean is a great actor,he will probably be in the next man about town movie

Nina

Posted at 10:55 PM on March 12, 2013

r…like her sisters said…she looks like she has big mood swings…and that she is going to end up being frusterating and too much drama for Sean…too “complicated” for him._____BlackwhitePlanet.C_0_M—
that’s all serious dating. Millions of members with good economic
condition and high quality. Someone suitable is here waiting for u.

Elizabeth

Posted at 7:05 PM on March 12, 2013

With these mood swings…He may stay with her until any kids are grown for the sake of the marriage…but I think they are going to ultimately have problems with emotional and physical intimacy because they are so different and that it will not bring ultimate happiness to those involved. Also, she is known by her family as being messy and Sean is neat…the topic of organization syles can dramatically impact cohabitation…

Elizabeth

Posted at 6:59 PM on March 12, 2013

I also feel that he is more into her than she is into him. Like her sisters said, she is independent and when things get real she changes…I found her reaction to Sean leaving without saying “I love you,” to be a bit bi-polar…like her sisters said…she looks like she has big mood swings…and that she is going to end up being frusterating and too much drama for Sean…too “complicated” for him.

Matt Evans

Posted at 7:11 PM on March 12, 2013

The best relationships are when the man is more into the woman.

Jc

Posted at 3:20 AM on March 13, 2013

I agree when the man loves more than the woman it will work better in relationships. With that said it’s a nature that men pursue women not the other way around. When a man loves a woman they will do everything they can so the woman will not leave them. You can never force a man to love you but man can always make the woman love them. They will change because of their great love to the woman.

dan

Posted at 5:13 PM on March 14, 2013

That is true . I get bored really quick when she is into me more than i am into her.

Mheng

Posted at 9:50 PM on April 23, 2013

Learn to spell….

sugar plum

Posted at 5:43 PM on March 12, 2013

i think they are perfect for each other

Michelle

Posted at 12:22 PM on March 12, 2013

Yep!! I give it 3 months. She is a ditz.

MBoomer

Posted at 11:19 AM on March 12, 2013

From day 1, I liked her and Desiree, they were both my favorites, they were both genuine and you can see it, I hope Des find someone like Sean. You can see that they will last and they will have babies not long after getting married. You can see him with his sister’s children, he is a family man. He also has a great family……so everything will be perfect. Good for them. God bless. One can see immediately when people are made for one another and these two are. No fakeness here, it is a pleasure to see in this world of silliness with shows like KUWTK, RHOBH and all the housewives shows which are an abomination and a degredation of women. MB

nancy

Posted at 11:35 AM on March 12, 2013

Are you for real MBoomer!!! like the bachelor is not an abomination and a degradation of women! give me a break. these idiot women crying tears over a guy they’ve know for hours or days. horrible show it is and i will never ever watch it. would rather watch RHOBH instead! end of story

Jc

Posted at 3:30 AM on March 13, 2013

I fell in love with my husband in less than 24 hours that we met. My stomach had butterflies on that second day that I laid my eyes off him. We are married with two kids for more than 10 years. When you know that– that person is for you then that was it. You can never explain why just like Sean said. My husband is white and I am asian. We have different upbringing and yet we are perfect for each other. Love conquers all believe it.

Shannon

Posted at 12:24 PM on March 12, 2013

Ummm!!! he is way more into her than she is him. This is a disaster waiting to happen, and there is fakeness because up until the last minute he was supposedly in love with two women. Child get a grip it is a reality show just like the rest, the bachelorettes get married because women go for love, the men seldom because they go for everything else.

Jc