Kristen Stewart: Sad She Doesn’t Talk To Robert Pattinson Very Much

Tue, March 12, 2013 7:00am EDT by 110 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Relationship
FameFlynet

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 5:52 AM on March 15, 2013

THERE IS A ARICLE OF K RISTEN FIAKE CHEATING PHOTOS ON THIS SITE BY BILLY NILLES DATE JULY 24 2012 IT FROM YUOTUBE THEY ARE NOT LETTING ME TYPE I DON1T THING THEY PUT IT ON THE VIDEO IS DWOM IN THE COMMENTS, IT IS SHOWING YOU THAT KRISTEN IS TO SHORT TO KRISTEN SEE IF THEY WILL LET YOU TYPE WHAT I

emma

Posted at 1:25 AM on March 14, 2013

so feel kristen how robert was feeling when u cheated him atleast he is not cheating u

Rosita freskita

Posted at 10:42 PM on March 13, 2013

Do please, ks are one person that this magazine contributed 100%, to discredit you, my question is it you do not love thee same?, because it is very sad to see in articles like this as they are responsible for discrediting you and say the as____le you are, or perhaps you pay these items to make you notice?, feel sorry for you, HL too bad!

Nobody Special

Posted at 8:42 PM on March 13, 2013

It’s ok for a guy to cheat, but OMG !?! Let a woman cheat, thee media and fans crucify her…. If she had not cheated, no need to apologize.
OR she apologized, because she knew she had to, because she could not win,if someone blackmailed / defamation of character, or slanders her.
Why apologize, if she is innocent ?

It will be a matter if time, time will tell, if they “fall into each others arms and Rob pulls out a ring and pops the question.”
Will.
Not.
Happen.

Why is it, lately, all of the pics, they both look glum n tired ??
Now Rob, I can see, with him filming. But Kristen !? Qoq, she looketh like death warmeth over…
Poor girl.

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 12:54 AM on March 14, 2013

@NOBODY SPECIAL-I HOPE MORE PEOPLE SEE AND READ BECAUSE I HAVE SAY IT A LOT. IT WAS NO WAY MY GIRL KRISTEN STEWART WOULD WRITE A LETTER GO TO THE MEDIA AND GIVE IT TO THEM AND TELL THEM TO READ IT OVER THE AIR FOR .HER AT THE TIME SHE LIVED WITH ROBERT PATTINSON .WHEN THE MEDIA DO THING LIKE THIS THEY WILL PROVE TO YOU THAT THE PERSON SAID THESE WORDS , AND YOU SAW NO SUCH THING, THIS HOLD STORY HAVE BEEN TOLD BY THE MEDIA, IT DO NOT WORK THAT WAY,

team cactus

Posted at 3:23 PM on March 14, 2013

@ Joyce. Your rants are getting ridiculous and don’t make any sense. Seriously Joyce you need therapy or better still how about a lobotomy….You are honestly the craziest person on this site.

Nobody Special

Posted at 6:55 PM on March 14, 2013

@ Team Cactus: Thank you. I was withholding any comments until I had thought of what to say, but you said it or me :)

wjn56

Posted at 11:17 AM on March 17, 2013

POOR GIRL! Hardly, truth of the matter women cheat as much as men….difference is you don’t hear about it! Cuz, men grin and bear it or move on silently cuz their manhood has been threatened and they don’t want that discussed by friends, family or the press!!

Nobody Special

Posted at 2:29 PM on March 17, 2013

Exactly my point and very well said. makes me wonder just how many times Mr. Pattinson has cheated on Kristen !?! Methinks mayhap the boy may not be so innocent… ?
Hmmm, bears thinking on, doesn’t it ?
I mean, celebrity does have its priveledges, especially for a man as hot as Rob. He does know how to charm the females and something tells me that he does not just have hoardes of females lusting after him, but someone that beautiful must have a few men,too, lusting for him.
I wonder just how innocent Rob really is ?! I mean, i love the guy, but he is not as naieve as he seems. He knows how to work it, to get what he wants,and to just reach out and take whatever charms a woman has,seems to me, seems what Rob would do. I mean, no man would ever turn down free sex, just because he is “dating” someone. Dating does not imply faithfulness and monogomy.
I agree with you.

Nobody Special

Posted at 8:38 PM on March 13, 2013

hey Joyce: Thank you for turning OFF the CAPS LOCK. Lol.
Nice to not read you screaming at us. :)
I love Rob,too, and yeah he be a beautiful boy. I wonder if he has ever cheated ? What would happen then ?