Kristen Stewart Poses With Fans After Robert Pattinson Separation

Tue, March 12, 2013 11:49am EDT by 82 Comments
Kristen Stewart Fans
Courtesy Of PuiYuWang

Ana

Posted at 3:26 PM on March 12, 2013

I’m so happy to see Kristen smiling, pretty, outdoors, sports, friendly, no drinking and bars ..it seems that the pastime with Taylor went to her advantage..
I hope soon she will start a new and happy life chapter.
Robsten and Rob become obsolete.
Come on, Kristen!remember that you once looked truly happy and cheerful girl, become the same again!

Liza

Posted at 2:59 PM on March 12, 2013

What is she wearing?? What with those socks and her pants?? Its not Halloween yet, is it?

KK

Posted at 2:27 PM on March 12, 2013

I care about my English progress instead of Justin and Selena’s relationship

tinnie

Posted at 2:02 PM on March 12, 2013

WOW I AM NOT SURPRISE TOMORROW THEY ARE YET HAVING A BABY!

Casey

Posted at 1:39 PM on March 12, 2013

I thought she was nice/honest girl but seeing how fake she turned out to be. ugh..

slow motion

Posted at 1:26 PM on March 12, 2013

Ofcourse she poses with fans now she has to appear as a nice girl after she lost most of the meaningful fans she had, the ones left now are seconds from Rupert sanders just like their washed up idol. Maybe Rob is still with her maybe not but he should be careful because he will also loose out on his meaningful fans if he sticks to TRASH!!!

samantha k

Posted at 1:34 PM on March 12, 2013

And its possible that their happy because they are away from each other. Do you think kristen stewart cares about FANS ? She doesnt even remember who those people were. After she MIRACULOUSLY recovered from her terrible foot injury just a few hours after the oscar red carpert and what else…ooh CHEATING WITH A MARRIED MAN It shouldnt be hard for her fans to see why we dont trust her. They never look this happy when they are together anyways.

sisi south africa

Posted at 1:36 PM on March 12, 2013

@samantha k ABSOLUTELY they look miserable when they are together. WELL SAID!!!

Woody88

Posted at 3:28 PM on March 12, 2013

@samantha k – I trust that you notice that not a single syllable of what you said has the ring of truth.

samantha k

Posted at 6:58 PM on March 12, 2013

@woody which part is not true here. Dont scare me I actually considered you to be one of her intelligent fans but if you start to go into denial and sarcasm then I hope you are not trying to prove me wrong. Did she not cheat? Is it not POSSIBLE that they look this relaxed because they are away from each other ? JUST POSSIBLE NOT THAT IT IS LIKE THAT? AND I THINK HER FOOT INJURY WAS TOO FAST CONSIDERING HOW BAD IT WAS MADE TO SOUND, thats my opinion . Which part are you going into DENIAL about here?

apoyando a KS 100%

Posted at 1:26 PM on March 12, 2013

kristen te amamos, trabaja mucho sal diviertete levanta cabeza tu eres una mujer fuerte y triunfadora, nos da gusto saber de ti y que seas feliz!!!!!

wsb

Posted at 1:17 PM on March 12, 2013

Kristen seems happy. Rob seems happy. I think they ARE happy because they are still together. No IF, AND, or BUT about it. JMHO

jjuliejac

Posted at 12:56 PM on March 12, 2013

They ate not broken up

pink

Posted at 12:30 PM on March 12, 2013

Looks like HL is still running the whole breakup/trial separation story when nobody actually knows what is going on with them

Woody88

Posted at 12:27 PM on March 12, 2013

The truth is right in front of everyone’s eyes to see. Kristen is active and happy and her social set is completely integrated with Rob’s. Makes me smile!

Cristina

Posted at 12:13 PM on March 12, 2013

Good to see that you are well and having fun, you deserve. And ta near you starting to work! I’m anxious to see soon their new movies! I loveeee youuuuuuu

Julieta

Posted at 12:10 PM on March 12, 2013

I will always support you!!!!! Want to see soon their new movies!

Lidia

Posted at 12:09 PM on March 12, 2013

Best of luck with your life kristen!!! You have a big heart, remember that you help the charity institutions and that not all artists do not do this, and you Yes with 22 years. Why you are big and strong and has a large base of fas that will be with you always!

domino

Posted at 1:19 PM on March 12, 2013

Yes BIG ENOUGH TO TAKE ON TWO BIG MEN AT THE SAME TIME AND GET AWAY WITH IT.OOOOH YEAH KRISTEN HAS A BIG HEART ALRIGHT.

Amelia

Posted at 12:05 PM on March 12, 2013

I would soon see their new movies! I will always support you. I love you!!!

Juju

Posted at 12:04 PM on March 12, 2013

Kristen i love you!!!!

ANAELY

Posted at 12:03 PM on March 12, 2013

por supuesto que ella es agradable y hermosa, y no solamente lo digo yo si no muchos artistas que la conocen realmente y muchos fans que han interactuado con ella, ella es grandiosa y va a triunfar en todos los aspectos de su vida, suerte!!!!!! KS te lo mereces.

Marilia

Posted at 12:03 PM on March 12, 2013

So lovely and friendly!

Nina

Posted at 12:02 PM on March 12, 2013

Kristen loves their fas. Kristen has strong fas who loves her very much. And she and tao’s with their fas. I will support you always kristen. Want to see soon their new movies!! I’m so excited!!!! Love you

Candace

Posted at 12:02 PM on March 12, 2013

You mean Kristen is actually a nice person!!!! (said in my very sarcastic voice).. Imagine that

pink

Posted at 12:32 PM on March 12, 2013

@candace – Just cos she cheated does not mean she ain’t a nice person,just means she did something stupid that should not have happened

Candace

Posted at 12:48 PM on March 12, 2013

@Pink, if you hadn’t noticed I said it sarcastically…..meaning that I know she is a nice person…

pink

Posted at 12:53 PM on March 12, 2013

reason i replied to your comment is cos someone is bound to read the post and comment saying kristen is a bad person cos she cheated on her boyfriend etc

Angie

Posted at 12:00 PM on March 12, 2013

love you kristen, rob will be home soon!

abe is doing it!!?

Posted at 11:59 AM on March 12, 2013

VISIT SOME HIGH SCHOOL IN THE AREA.
start with Compton High school!!

(mean something…)

Juliana

Posted at 11:59 AM on March 12, 2013

As she is so beautiful and that smile and very beautiful. Love this girl!!! Very good to see it well!!!

Catarina

Posted at 11:57 AM on March 12, 2013

How I wish I had that chance to know kristen!!!!! These fas had a lot of luck!! One day I’ll have, I hope.

Maria